IQ Measurement

Is there an effective way or measurement that I can use online to measure my IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-test.cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, go see someone trained to administer such a test

That's what I was afraid of.

You can't expect a somewhat accurate intelligence test online... It would work for low IQ, the range between 0-80, that's what these tests were made for, but over 120 its hard to be accurate, because what do those 30 points between 150 and 180 mean ?

IQ is a bit of a joke. I wouldn't worry about it.

Basically, how motivated are you at solving problems = intelligence.

This. Never mind that it's the most reliable determinant of lifetime achievement or the most studied and most repeatable concept in psychology it's all bullshit. You are special just the way you are. You just need to get more motivated

>im 14 and i scored 125 on my iq test this means im special REEEEEEEEEE
IQ is a near worthless metric for the individual case. on a large scale it can be mildly predictive of success in society but nothing near definitive nor concrete. Please feel free to read up on the literature dumbass.

>im 25 with 14 iq
>im as smart as 140iq bc i try hard

Except they measured motivation before taking iq test and there wasnt direct correlation.

no, your capacity for solving problems is intelligence. you cant measure this capacity with iq tho

The mensa online test is apparently pretty good. Real intelligence tests are pretty expensive and you can't find them online. Nor at those mensa things.

True...

I was administered an IQ test at age 19 as part of a group. Afterwards I was asked to stay for further tests. So I thought, "geez I must be retarded then" but did them anyway. After finishing those, I was asked to return again the next week. This happened 3 times. At the end I just asked them how abnormal were my scores and if I should go buy a helmet and keep shitposting on my russian dogsledding forums. Turns out I scored 185.. So I laughed and said, "nah lad, I'm retarded".

True...

I was administered an IQ test at age 19 as part of a group. Afterwards I was asked to stay for further tests. So I thought, "geez I must be retarded then" but did them anyway. After finishing those, I was asked to return again the next week. This happened 3 times. At the end I just asked them how abnormal were my scores and if I should go buy a helmet and keep shitposting on my russian dogsledding forums. Turns out I scored 185.. So I laughed and said, "nah lad, I'm retarded".

Try this, this is fairly accurate and its free.
iq-test.cc

>iq-test.cc

If you are black, it's slightly below average, if you are asian or white, you may have suffer some brain damage.

If you've ever taken the SAT, it correlates almost perfectly with IQ test scores. There are conversion charts online.

It's not bait, it's a fact. Look it up. I worked for Kaplan test prep for almost 6 years. The SAT and IQ tests both measure general intelligence, or 'g'. It's been known for years that SAT scores and IQ test scores correlate almost perfectly. Just google it, it's not like this is some fringe idea, it's literally the whole reason the SAT is used at all.

meh, thought was smarter

just take personality tests, like the scientifically rigorous myers briggs test ;^)

I'm an INTJ, what is my IQ?

Yes, there is a high correlation between IQ test and SAT, especially the SAT Math Test

same..

>"Source:"