How does it make you feel?

How does it make you feel?

>newton can't possibly be your secret ancestor giving your delusions of grandeur and turning your life around any basis in reality

It only shows that anyone who wants to have sex is a normie, who will never achieve jack shit. I still haven't had sex and i'm 25, i'm starting a PhD in astrophysics i have a collection of 7000 books at home, i enjoy abstract shit. What are you going to do about it ? Some of us are made to lead, invent, you live you'r meaningless life with 2 kids and a wife which you'r dick cannot satisfy.

KEK

>i have a collection of 7000 books
And you read none of them.

So, Jesus was born of a virgin.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

did he die a virgin tho

Da

Nah don't think so. He literally said "let the kids Come to me". What do you think he meant.

>i'm starting a PhD in astrophysics
How many burgers have you flipped?

It makes me think geniuses have reduced animal impulses due to their intelligence which is why most tend to be virgins as they essentially lack the cognitice programming to breed with women.

yr stil a virgin if u use ur mouth rite?

The hero Veeky Forums needs.

wtf pedojesus

This is the worst post on this entire website right now.

But he clearly came into contact with vaginas. being a virgin due to abstinence was considered virtuous...but even then, being a virgin because you couldn't get laid made you a loser.

feels good to be a schizoid man.
Einstein, kant, Buddha.
>giving your delusions of grandeur any basis in reality
it does for me and this guywe have special narcissism

This is the best post on the entire website right now.

I wish I was a virgin so I didn't know what not having sex feels like.

I am 29 and virgin and have more money than average fotballer.

someday, society will bully and laugh at non-virgins...

>you'r
It's a misspelling of a misspelling. Twice. Amazing.

How does that explain Einstein?

>eternal virgin
>approaching Warlock status

Newton's virginity has more to do with his low tier religion than with his genius. As someone already pointed out, other scientists like Einstein and Feynman were sex machines.

Newton was by all measures a cuck. And he was the worst kind of cuck: a christcuck. Read his biography. The bit about how he would keep a record of his own sins to torment himself always makes me laugh. What a fucking faggot jesus fucking christ (kek). I think I even remember one of his sins was looking at a woman lol but I do not remember clearly.

Anyways, the faggot had skydaddy issues. What was he supposed to do?

It means kids that want to be religious shouldn't be shooed away

I am a fundamentalist christian, and I favor a literal reading of the bible. If you don't then I believe that you are unchristian. I mean, why would the all knowing, all powerful creator of the universe not be direct with his creation?

After all, his mind is so great. A metaphor constructed by God would not ever be able to be understood by mere mortals. So he clearly spoke literally. Therefore, when he said "let the kids cum to me" I knew exactly what to do.

Newton was heavy on the alchemy.

I think if he had sex he probably wouldn't have talked about it.

he was probably a homo

>newton
>genius
This thread is about one, not the other.
And they don't. He was a faggot and a liar.

woman are average IQ and are genetically predisposed to be obsessed with social hierarchy. Most men are too but there are far more full autists trying to systematize everything they see or hyper masculine psychos trying to control everything through violence.

Good luck spending the rest of your life trying to figure out what Einstein couldn't

>I am a fundamentalist christian
>but don't know about parables

>>>/reddit/

spot the baiting atheist

>tfw too smart to have sex

frauds are not geniuses

I count the time I was born as sex. My penis was technically inside of a vagina, after all.

>i'm starting a PhD in astrophysics

kek.

mfw you'll never go to space

he was born of a lying jewish whore

People who have sex are factually inferior to virgins. It wasn't just Newton who died a virgin. Tesla, Jesus, Buddha, Beethoven, many of the world's absolutely most important and fantastic men died as virgins. It's not hard to understand why when you observe the tendencies in nature that the species that are the least intelligent and least evolved must reproduce more. Bugs lay thousands of eggs, fish lay hundreds, dogs and cats have some 5 individual offpsrings, niggers have 4 kids, whites and asians have 2 or 1. It is only natural that the most intelligent, most superior, to all others, thus have 0 children.

Another way of looking at the matter is the information interpretation. Why do living beings breed? One possible answer is to pass on information through generations. On most cases, this information is passed on through a mechanism known as DNA. However, some outstanding individuals do not need DNA, and instead they pass information through other means, means that go beyond their own interior selves, beyond their boundaries of their cells, using the Universe as a whole as a means to pass this information, in the form of, for example, books and music. I think this is, in part, what makes humans different from animals. Animals can only pass on information within their own systems - DNA with cells -. Humans can master the environment to pass this same information, by, for example, manipulating the air waves of sound to create a spoken language. If this is a valid way of seeing things, then you could say virgins are the most human of all, for they completely surrender their animal nature.

Euler had a litter of kids. So did many other great men.

Didn't einstein fuck his cousin or something?

They checked, she still had her hymen.

Virginity has nothing to do with greatness in any field except agriculture.