Is there any worth while lit by Native Americans

I think I would like to read writings, that may be rare, from someone that is educated in ways of old "native american" tribe(s). Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

indians.org/welker/cherokee.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polpul Vuh

I'll come back with results, op speaking and thanks for the reply

no problem! sorry for the typo in Polpol Vuh

that is not what you faggots call native american neither a tribe

Please enlighten me

Oh i forgot the native had to live in a teepee and have a long headdress you goofer

I just looked it up and i'm not really sure it is what i'm looking for by the way...... But thanks anyway.

The Cherokee had an alphabet so it goes to believe they have fictive works (some you may like)
indians.org/welker/cherokee.htm

I did want to say Cherokee but I am also thinking about Shamans so I didn't really know what to post

Is there any particular reason for Native American?
African animism could also scratch that itch and has more literature to it

I've been pushed and pulled in so many directions but at the end of the day it seems as if part of me wants to learn about Cherokee because " they had their spiritual and medicinal shit together "
So really I am hoping to read works from humbled civilization, if I am correct in saying that

That sounds fair. I'm fairly into reading up on mysticism myself but I tend to follow the semitic stuff.
But the cherokees are pretty cool and I read some about them when i was younger and learning about my great-grandmother who apparently was one (like everybody in the south i guess).

Their alphabet is neat.

complaining about the historical treatment of native americans is literally all that my canadian leftist friends talk about these days. makes me sad and bored.

meet me somewhere mother fucker. How about you read through the thread before spewing shit out f your mouth where it's not wanted. I have a genuine curiosity to learn about "native americans", oh, but wait! IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE I AM GOING AFTER YOU EDGY NEEDLE DICK, fuck off or contribute something I can at least consider thinknig abot for a few minutes. For fuck sake

I am badgering my father to get a dna test, his grandfather was supposedly cherokee. I'm excited to find out or not, I just want to know about their culture is all. I hear a lot of good things....but i could be wrong. I hope not because I would hate for their lifestyle to just be a fantasy- I would really like a life of taking only what you need and not what you want. I also want to live off land, and forget this consumerist life-style

you cant call mayans a tribe faggot, they were a CIVILIZATION

da white man took our land...... ("our" land in the same way a piece of land might belong to a stray dog or a deer)

posion our peopil with fia wata (which we weren't forced to drink but who is REALLY to blame i don't have self control?)...

but... can you eat money?

YOU CAN BUY FOOD WITH MONEY YOU RETARDED SAVAGES HOW IS THAT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND

>have food all around, plenty for everyone, share when necessary

>honkys show up, make sure not everyone can get access to food, add in some arbitrary bullshit step where you gotta have paper and coinage to have thing that was just out there hangin around free

come on now

Zitkala-Za had some ok writings about the Dakota tribes.

I also heard that fools crow was good

I'm Native. Both my parents were put into residential school. My father blew his brains out when I was 5, and my mother died when I was 17 due to sclerosis of the liver. My whole life will forever be marred by racist (yes, real racism, not the half-ass, bullshit variety).
>historical
Last one of those schools closed in the 90s, bud.

I'm sorry you've lived an extremely sheltered life that no one will ever want to read about. I can tell you're a blind idealist, just a sponge of a person, waiting to absorb whatever's handed to you with a hint of contrarianism so you make make yourself feel better for hating the world because of all the rejection you've been subjected to.

P.S, I'm also a better writer than you, have read more, in a better program, and overall just a better, more interesting person.

thank you for collectively dropping the IQ of this board one post at a time faggot

you think we dont know the goddamned jokes, you're a stupid nigger if you cant offer some actual things to read

>I'm Native
pretty much stopped reading there
take a page out of your old man's playbook