/pol/ seeping into this board

What do we do about /pol/'s influence on our little board?
I've been seeing, more and more, that there's a certain type of shitposter who lacks any semblance of reading comprehension, who just spews blind idealism over any work that they filter with their black-and-white worldview. These folks seem to believe that their version of the "truth" is better than all the other subjective views out there, that these contrarian opinions seem to make them feel better over being completely unlikable in real life.
The use of the word "cuck" has increased.
The blatant bashing of "lefties" in threads that have nothing to do with politics.
Pedestrian interpretations of novels that have myriad secondary sources available on the internet.

I'm beginning to believe we're being overrun by teenagers/young men with inferiority complexes who lash out at the world for being rejected by women over and over again... This can only come from /pol/

How do we get these idealist fucks off our board?

>How do we get these idealist fucks off our board?

Stopped reading here.

First step is to read the #alt-woke manifesto

This board needs to become the central nervous hive of left-accelerationism to defeat the alt-right and their pepe memes. We can't lose the culture war on the internet if we are to win in the real world. Redouble your shilling efforts and straw man the right wing as much as possible.

>not understanding idealism is a cancer upon the mind

How's high school going?

Well, it was the end of the post, so I hope you stopped reading it there...

this post is whats wrong with Veeky Forums

>muh culture war

fagg

you're dumb

No, never. That is equivalent to Luke killing Vader.

Quads confirm.

>sheev is the jews
>the right is darth vader
>the left is luke
>the moderates are obi-wan

This happens every once in a while. Don't worry. They'll get tired and leave eventually. Veeky Forums has kept the vigil aflame for over 800 years. It won't be extinguished by some smug frog.

Dub dubs nice.

Consider them the bugs that eat soil when there's no grass growing.

You get rid of them by planting grass, by which I mean good posts.

/pol9k/ has gained a foothold only because of the lack of meaningful literary discussion generated by people like you.

Veeky Forums and /pol/ are basically the same thing
It's just that Veeky Forums has more pretentious pseuds

We must be true and proper Christians. Christianity transcends the left-right spectrum. Neither the SJWs nor /pol/ truly know Christ.

>implying civilization didn't die with the Romans
We're living in a dark age of civilization that has lasted over two millennia. Look at what the Romans created with their scant technology and information, we can't even do as well with all the power and technology we have, with hoards of information at our fingertips. The light of the world died with Rome, and we are crawling in the dirt exclaiming that we are gods.

Open your eyes, there is only darkness.

Of all the eras in history, you think that ours is one of the worse?

We have technology that would make us as gods to those before us. But for all that we hold the sun in our hands it cannot help us for we are blind.

Woah! Be nice.

>what do "we" do
>as if Veeky Forums is some sort of coalition
>as if Veeky Forums shares even one thought (not even the importance of literature itself)
>INSINUATING that you are not delving into the very depths of the fermenting trash heap of ideology to make this very post

Valuable digits all around. Quality posts gentlemen

We must open up our board to /pol/ and show them the wonders of books. I'm sure they'll integrate wonderfully.

Based Sarah

Yes, why are you against immigration and diversity, OP?

understand them by studying the romanticist movements of the past and how they failed.

Immigration is only good when it's us into them. Veeky Forums is the Israel of Veeky Forums, /pol/ is the America. You wouldn't want to holocaust Veeky Forums would you anti-semites?

I know, you should write a book about the downfall of Veeky Forums.

This, I'm pretty sure it's only one guy. The way he posts is distinctive. He'll normally settle on a thread and keep it bumped till it maxes out. He isn't very eloquent.
My guess is that we should just stop feeding the trolls.

wrong.
:D

Make it so that anyone who posts BTFO are automatically banned.

But that would get rid of the redditors not /pol/.

POL BTFO ONCE AGAIN

librul tears: the post

Veeky Forums btfu

Veeky Forums is pretty much a right wing forum, you dumb fag.
Your threads are basically an anti-ANIME in an anime imageboard level, anyways?

found the cuck

I just want to read some books and talk about books

wrong
Veeky Forums has one nazi board.
The rest is inherently apolitical because there are no politics involved. Most of the literature on Veeky Forums is left-wing or "degenerate" (Sartre, Foucault, Zizek). Veeky Forums is famously one of the more left-leaning boards, but there has been an influx of crossposters and many threads about a boogeyman thread on r/anarchism. Just fuck off with purely ideological discussions on a literature board ffs. I'm fairly apolitical but it's just retarded and ridiculous and the whole alt-right schtick is based on actively annoying and offending other people, don't you have anything better to do?

Fuck identity politics and fuck your overloaded estrogen levels. Get rekt.

>le nazi xD
Have you even read the fucking book that people here made? Jesus

There was a thread on /pol/ a while ago about the most pretentious board on here. The general consensus was that Veeky Forums was comprised of "lefty pseudocucks who read Adorno without understanding him" as one /pol/ster put it. Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums seemed to be the biggest target and a bunch of NEETZIS decided to raid and attempt to convert. This was about 2 weeks ago before that stupid HWNDU shit took it over.

Veeky Forums must learn to be a multicultural board and /pol/ will be resented for our leading role

Veeky Forums is going into a multicultural mode, it's a huge transformation for Veeky Forums to make but without it, Veeky Forums will not survive

I think we should be more accepting of them. If we don't allow them to move freely into our board they're just going to use this as propaganda to recruit even more people into fighting their little "culture war." Love trumps hate, we need to defeat them with acceptance. If we defeat our enemies, they win.

Lit is one of the weakest boards for memes, you have no hope no chance.

>If we defeat our enemies, they win.
Almost had me until that. If you kill yourself you win.

Nah, civilisation is pretty great right now. We are living in the most peaceful era in human history.

>but some terrorists killed a bunch of people!
If you think that is bad compared to how regularly people died in the past, terrorists won.

What even drives you to make these posts? No one falls for a strawman like this, since no one on Veeky Forums cares about this. We don't get out of politics by talking more about politics. We just want to talk about books.

i don't have a proper reaction for this

>having a conversation in a thread
>suddenly someone bursts in with a small wall of text that devolves more and more into grand statements about "the world at large", or some such thing
Why does /pol/ act so precosciously?

He is memeing about Canada and Trudeau. Just like this one .