My Advice?

Don't study Philosophy, kids.

Get a simple menial labour job and live out your days in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8MhWO_RXWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what an interesting
philosophy

Yeeeeeeaaaaaah

I did both

i actually second this
all studying philosophy does is make you unable to relate to other people, who are all brainwashed idiots
it's better to just be a brainwashed idiot, too

>it's better to just be a brainwashed idiot, too

This is true. It is best to just have a happy, peaceful life. If that means being uneducated, then be uneducated.

>hey everyone: quit improving, quit gathering knowledge about the universe, and jusr be like all the others.

Absolutely disgusting. If everyone had this mentality do you know where our civilization would be? Nowhere.

If being happy means giving up on knowledge then I DONT WANT HAPPINESS.

being happy means getting laid and women are fucking stupid whores so it's better to subordinate your intellect to capital and suffer from false-consciousness, be totally somehow ideologized, and never question anything and never question anything

not my view even though I am now disillusioned with both, normies are impulsive and full of vice, whatever pleasure they aim for is undermined by the pain of not having it or getting it and being addicted to novelty anyway.

Then don't be happy. It's your choice. I would like to enjoy life, since I won't get another one.

solid insight, user

i can't get over all the fedora tipping in this thread

>ugh, being smart sucks :( (i'd kno lol!)

Everyone in this thread needs to read Schopenhauer's 'The Wisdom of Life' it will show you what really matters in life.

Protip: it's knowledge

i mean yeah ok knowledge has made me unafraid to die but i need some goddamn pussy

>petty pleasures seen as a need

You have a lot to learn senpai

>anti-intellectual
You sound like you enjoy the company of plebs, I hope you aren't one of these people who relishes in the company of betas in order to seem like good leadership material by contrast. That's a recipe for inspiring personal stagnation in everyone.

ITT: psueds

This guy gets it

no matter how much you learn, your body still needs to fucking ejaculate
that's like saying that, if you learn enough, you will never have to shit again

no matter how intellectual i become, i'm still a man with sexual needs

how dare u

I never said don't ejaculate. I simply said that getting pussy is not a need, but a want. If getting pussy makes you happy that is great but don't go around saying I NEED PUSSY because that is plebeian.

if you judge someone by intelligence rather than character you're just a pseud who's trying to validate himself

>Nowhere
As opposed to now it being...somewhere?

naw i disagree
pussy is a need
masturbation is fucking infantile

>human character as a vital lie

Of course. Look at all we have created thus far as humans. How exactly did you make that post just now? Oh yes, on a computer designed by someone with more drive than you have.

I d admit though that society right now is stagnant due to a number of factors though, but this will be worked out I believe.

Woah, looks like you won't have to worry about being too intelligent to not be happy, it seems like you have all you need. Why are you in this thread again?

because i'm a fucking genius lol

Ebin

>((we)) have achieved so much a humans
>just look at Veeky Forums

Not Veeky Forums you dolt, the computer. Jesus Christ.

>being heterosexual = being unintelligent

Nice interpretation

tfw too intelligent to be happy

Being a fool is the wisest thing one can do in life.

because intellectualism is a defence against social rejection right

Not really, try again m8

I don't care if my friends share my virtues, it's good enough for me if they share my vices.

I'd rather be blinded by the truth than look at shadows with healthy eyes.

why not both?
t. Hrabal

youtube.com/watch?v=T8MhWO_RXWk

Well, they like masturbation and you like intellectual masturbation :) Don't think you're special just because you read Nietzsche. That is more useless to evolution than to know how to repair electric devices.

Why on earth would anyone study philosophy at a school with the immensity of information we have access to with the internet?
>you get to talk with a professor
lol

>don't think you're special
>evolution
>repair electric devices
This is an 18+ site, lad.

>Why on earth would anyone study anything at a school with the immensity of information we have access to with the internet?
t. neet

True. I wasted 28k.

Idiots are idiots because they think they know everything
Wise people are wise because they know they don't know anything

That sounds a lot better in my language but you get the gist of it.

Are there any similar, more useful subjects that you'd recommend instead?

t. philosophy grad considering post-grad so i can use my time wisely and network

It sounds fine in English too.

Wow dude you should go back in time and tell that to one of the greek philosophers maybe Socrates or something like that woah

>muh peaceful happy simple werkin' man meme
You're a faggot who's never done a real day's work in your life if you fall for this shit. Doing manual labor for peanuts has never made anyone feel at peace or happy.

The OP doesn't mention school, brainlet.

Capitalist cuck.

the worst thing about studying philosophy is graduating and being punched in the face by the reality of economic supply and demand. Try explaining your social value to someone who exists only to make money, breed, and entertain themselves via the easiest means available.

Philosophy is garbage. Doesn't stop me. Labour is even worse garbage but I'd rather stay home and be on my own terms than another's.
Civilization doesn't exist. Knowledge doesn't exist. Will to Truth, get your ass out.

m-muh Will to Truth
What a nonargument.
m-muh Will to Truth
Mentorship, you STEMsperg.

If anything you're the cuck for advocating wageslavery. Either that or you're one of (((their))) shills.

>He thinks it's about wages and not a moral way of living.

Enjoy your NEET life or job in a shitty office whilst I work in a farm eating fresh fruit, cuck!

>not getting a physical labour job while doing psychedelics and making art for myself on the side

yeah right, like i'm going to let you corner the market on philosophy and drive up the prices in the absence of more competition

>philosophy is garbage
>labor is garbage
>civilizations don't exist

Jesus Christ man, just kill yourself

I break up hours of farm work by reading philosophy especially political, shitposting, and fucking my phat booty gf. Got a problem?

>My Advice?

Become a Catholic and embrace Christ.

>talks about non arguments
>'m-muh will to truth'

How do you convince yourself to believe?