Reads Nietzsche once

>Reads Nietzsche once.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.kpZ4G71Rm#.ah7NpoZD4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather have Bannon running the show than Trump teebeeaich.

Bannon IS running the show. Why do you think he got put on the National Security Council? He's the power behind the throne. Trump is quickly becoming Bannon's puppet, Bannon nearly has him mastered.

Bannon seems like a pretty sober paleocon. The most offensive thing about him to me is his Reaganite shit, but it doesn't seem like it implies a neocon cult connection, since he hates those guys too.

Can't honestly think of people I'd rather have running the country than a Bannon at this point. His CRAZED FASCIST GOALS are probably shit like "mild nationalism and fix the budget lol, also stop importing 50,000,000,000 mexicans per second per second"

good
I was shaky on my Trump vote (voted Trump in the primary, didn't vote in the national), but Bannon would have been a no brainer.

He does.

I want Bannon to deliver televised speeches of insanity equal to his speech at the Vatican.

buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.kpZ4G71Rm#.ah7NpoZD4

>mfw I agree with most of what he's saying

archive that shit, not gonna click

>voted Trump in the primary

Yes?

>anti-racist right wing
If I was against racism, I'd vote leftist

Barron is controlling Bannon.

Barron IS Bannon, user.

>whether it was French resistance fighters, whether it was the Polish resistance fighters, or it’s the young men from Kansas City or the Midwest who stormed the beaches of Normandy, commandos in England that fought with the Royal Air Force, that fought this great war, really the Judeo-Christian West versus atheists, right?
>The underlying principle is an enlightened form of capitalism, that capitalism really gave us the wherewithal.
>I certainly think secularism has sapped the strength of the Judeo-Christian West to defend its ideals

Perfect digits

Loved the post though, didn't disagree with any of his points.

>I certainly think secularism has sapped the strength of the Judeo-Christian West to defend its ideals
Even try to refute this

Not all of us are Christians, and I've got stronger ideals than you

>implying that this is pissing contest on who has the best ideals

That's exactly what he was making it, genius.

Christian values are superior to secular ones, because the west has deteriorated under secularism. Same cliche /pol/ shit.

>implying Western civilization isn't running on the fumes of Christianity and will soon be replaced by a more powerful narrative

Tell me you saw the video of feminists chanting Allahu akbar with a Qur'an in their hand at the Woman's march....

>Same cliche /pol/ shit
And yet you have no refutation.

regardless if you disagree with him or not he seems pretty smart and well informed on history, politics and religion.

Being well-informed usually just makes people more dangerous in government.

To fucking what? His idea that the west has deteriorated without Christianity?

Which Christianity? What does he mean by deterioration? How has Christianity pushed for respect for human dignity when the peasantry were mere work cattle under the feudal system, and slavery continued in the Christian west well into the 19th century? Does the Catholic church really care about justice, when the protectors of pedophiles still hide within her city-state?

There's nothing here except the same conservative fear-mongering bullshit.

And?

I didn't, because what a bunch of unemployed feminists with no understanding of Islamic history or theology do with their free time is irrelevant.

>when the protectors of pedophiles still hide within her city-state?
Can you use more fedora phraseology?
jfc

also you still haven't presented a refutation

>and slavery continued in the Christian west well into the 19th century?

The whole world practiced slavery into the 19th century, and didn't stop until the West did.

Need I remind you that 4% of Mauritania's are still literally slaves today.

>don't want where you live to turn into a third world shithole
>now you're an evil nazi having secret meetings and imbeciles think they can attack you without consequence

Yeah ok pal.

>because what a bunch of unemployed feminists with no understanding of Islamic history or theology do with their free time is irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant when feminism informs literally all Western governments.

>doesn't read Nietzsche once

Quality post. And you can't refute something not presented, dibshit.
Sure, but this idea that Christianity has some sort of moral high ground over the rest of the world is ludicrous. It comes from these nostalgic white 20 year olds who have only a cursory knowledge of western history. They want the nationalistic pride and sense of purpose that a resurgence of Christianity will bring, but not the 30 years war part.

>tfw molestagate sapped the strength of the Judeo-Christian West to defend its ideals

Quite literally /pol/ bullshit
>Keeps replying multiple times

>but this idea that Christianity has some sort of moral high ground over the rest of the world is ludicrous

That's not really the point though. The point is having a unifying principle that stops a civilization from declining and destroying itself.

I mean, ask yourself, what do you think would happen to a country if every single civilian decided that it would no longer accept the orders of it's government?

>Sure, but this idea that Christianity has some sort of moral high ground over the rest of the world is ludicrous.

Not him, but the idea that it's even worse than Islamic history is laughably stupid. Only believed by those who want to believe it because they hate society and want more things in their mind to back it up.

Whose fault is that?

>Quite literally /pol/ bullshit

Quite literally not an argument.

Why does it have to be Christianity? Why not the secular traditions that have been prominent in the west since the 18th century?

And you still haven't told me which Christianity

Liberal Media

>Makes low-quality "feminists inform all governments" posts
>Whines about low-quality replies
Kys

>Why not the secular traditions that have been prominent in the west since the 18th century?

The secular traditions are literally born out of Christianity, specifically Protestant Christianity.

>Not him, but the idea that it's even worse than Islamic history is laughably stupid.
You have to back up assertions like that.

>Makes low-quality "feminists inform all governments" posts

This is true though. Obama LITERALLY parroted the 77 cents to the dollar wage gap myth on national TV, you sperglord.

>lol why are people being so hyperbolic about this politics I mean this guy's just a mild nationalist he's not some FUCKING ASSASSINATING CRIMINAL CULTURAL MARXIST SHEDEVIL like Clinton

>specifically Protestant Christianity.

>Non-religion is born out of religion
>Therefore all should return to their religious roots

>Catholic Church parrots the Divine Right of Kings meme for millennia
>Suddenly Protestantism in the 16 century
>200 years later the U.S is founded and later the French Republic

You're going to be blown to pieces if you want to make a moral argument of slavery in "the west" vs "the islamic world" and it being worse here.

Saudi didn't abolish it until 1962, under British pressure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world

You can start with that, and click on the sources. I'll also tell you now you haven't backed up any of your own assertions.

I'm bored to tears of total asshats hating Christianity, myself being an atheist, then saying "yeah it wasn't as bad" then being assumed to be a defender of the faith. You're just a god damn imbecile who hates the west and wants some more reasons to, so you believe whatever shit you find....fairly simple concept.

Christian theology is the grandmother of one of the worst things to plague the modern world, marxism......so blame it for that because Islam wouldn't help that shit along.

Ideologically, most of bannons arguments and conclusions are pretty sound.
Unfortunately, he seems to view the means as justified by the ends, as evidenced by his riding the coat tails of the Trump presidency, his apparent disregard for honesty in news media, and his undemocratic approach to legislation.
He's going to shoot himself in the foot if he keeps pushing Trump on the way he's been going.

Well sure, if you have a half-assed understanding of western history.

The Catholic monopoly wasn't broken by Protestantism itself. Both Protestantism and "Enlightened" secularism are products of increased access to information among the emerging middle class.

Well I didn't say it was the only reason.

I'm just saying the division between state and church really didn't start before Protestantism became a thing.

I like how you think being an atheist strengthens your argument even a bit. It's the clearest sign of someone who doesn't know where to go with his argument.

I'm well aware of how many parts of the Islamic world still have slavery enforced, de facto. But you were the fucking moron that asserted I said Christianity was worse than Islam, something I never said or implied. The burden of proof if on you, dibshit.

Again, you have at best, an 18 year old understanding of the world. You probably spend your free time shitposting /pol/ with that pseud-Spengler, thinking anything you've said hasn't been said a million times before, by people less pathetic than yourself.

I bet you've never read anything about Marxism beyond wikipedia, btw.

>I'm bored to tears of total asshats hating Christianity, myself being an atheist, then saying "yeah it wasn't as bad"
Sure, if you ignore that period of Catholic dominance between the 5th and 17th centuries where the people were existing merely to benefit the Christian nobility.

Christianity could be just as bad.

>I like how you think being an atheist strengthens your argument even a bit. It's the clearest sign of someone who doesn't know where to go with his argument.

Don't kid yourself, it's because you were going to say I'm religious.

>I'm well aware of how many parts of the Islamic world still have slavery enforced, de facto. But you were the fucking moron that asserted I said Christianity was worse than Islam, something I never said or implied. The burden of proof if on you, dibshit.

I'm not even distantly interested in your shitty attempts at explaining yourself after you fly off the handle for being called out on your bullshit, you've gone down this path.

Marxism is for
- Greedy parasites
- Insane power mongers who hate humanity
- As above, but pseudo intellectuals who think fartassing about in bamboozling, over complicated, nonsensical systems of thought makes them intelligent and not just intellectual posers and total hacks.

A few things
- Catholicism a shit, blame Spain especially
- Harder to blame different christian sects for what they did, especially if they hate Catholics
- Because we're primarily western, we read primarily western history, so appreciate middle eastern history less
- Middle easterners are much less educated on average, also don't have the same revulsion of what we see as bad acts so issues of historical guilt simply don't arise

I'm more adding to your point than disagreeing with it.

Idealism is the new religion.
It must be purged in favor of pragmatism.

>the division between state and church really didn't start before Protestantism
What is the investiture controversy

Why make these sweeping pronouncements if you don't know history?

So I'm wrong simply because of one other incident where states argued with the Church?

Bannon and Barron are /ourguys/

what were the original three books in the comic?

>reads Ayn Rand once

>Calls himself a classical liberal
>Americans don't understand what this means and attack him for it
Americans don't deserve to vote

>Bannon is a realist in IR terms, this is somehow a tragedy

If anything shows... Ideology is what leads us to fucking disasters all across the globe.
From neocons to Obama's soft power bull crap.

>implying that the death of a single, concrete set of rights, ethics and responsibilities and it's replacement with countless individual, potentially biased and equally correct ethical values hasn't weakened ethics as whole.

If you and I are both trying to discuss ethics and I'm using vegetables for reference while you're talking in engineering/garage work terms, we have a big fucking problem.

Especially if the most valid and common solution is "I respectfully disagree" and I go back to disfiguring people at birth while you go back to fucking 14 year olds and everyone watching goes back to masturbating over lolis.

Broke: Bannon is running the show
Woke: Peter Thiel is pulling everyone's strings and is about to become America's first gay AI God King

>didn't even include Jared Kushner, the motherfucker who won the campaign

Also, anyone who thinks you can control Trump 100% is fucking naive. He's like the wind. You can manage it, channel it and use it to your ends but if he's gonna shit the bed, he's gonna shit the bed and all you can do is close your eyes, clench your asshole and scream until the shitstorm ends.

Good. He's probably the main reason cuckservatism is a thing of the past.

If Trump is a puppet then Bannon is a well suited puppeteer.

Thank you based Bannon.

Although I personally do not believe he is running things. Trump is, and Bannon is giving good advice as he goes along.

>muh idea of justice is le right THEYRE WRONG FUCKING CHRISTIANS REEEEEE FUCKING PEDOS

>Week 1: Putin's the puppeteer
>Week 2: Kushner's the puppeteer
>Week 3: Bannon's the puppeteer
>Week 4: ???

>Only consumed Nietzsche via YouTube

archeofuturism seems to be making a comeback as a response to the collapse of grand narratives, see Islamism or the Kremlin's neo byzantinism. Even though the current order might invoke Reagan, Jesus Christ et. al. We must not forget we are faced with something new in the guise of the old. If the liberal managerial media apparatus is captured by the new boss in town, we might end up in a very different society. If you thought the liberal state was intrusive, wait till the paleocon/Nrx/hypereaganites learn to use the old liberal instruments of control.

>I consider myself a Leninist
>I want the complete destruction of the state

Is he a member of the league of shadows too?

every Republican is controlled by shadowy puppeteers while every Democrat is a high minded and independent individual, didn't you know?

Remember how Bush II was controlled by Cheney? Remember Bush I's CIA handlers? Remember Reagan's shadow council and astrologers that were really running the country? Nixon, Eisenhower, ect.

Every Republican since Roosevelt has been accused of being a puppet.

probably pic related desu

Bannon's just namedropping to impress normies. Works because the average NYT reporter is a gullible normie

I heard he had connects in the CCRU

Bogdanoff's are the puppeteers

>when the protectors of pedophiles still hide within her city-state? \
Statistically speaking it's more than likely that a number of the girls in your extended family, even your immediate family were molested as children, by other members of your family, gym teachers, youth group leaders, whatever.

Have you done anything to help them, probably not. would you do anything if you found out, probably not.

Because you're a piece of shit, the same way we're all pieces of shit. We'd rather stick our heads in the sand than confront the morbid reality that lurks beneath the hyper-real.

Even if it isn't true for you personally, it's true for most people.

The amount of children who get molested is staggering. The only time you'll ever hear about it is when it's ideologically convenient. i.e. as part of an attack on the church, celebrity pedophile witch hunts to fuel the tabloids, etc.

>fixing the budget.
Spending is going up and taxes are going down.

>stop importing mexicans
We get an easily sustainable amount. Only morons are afraid of immigrants.

He namedrops Evola as well
>mfw Bannon is king of the pseuds

They have achieved singularity... it is only a matter of time.

but this is almost true

clinton is a psychopath politico and representative of a political system so corrupt that it's two opposing factions, neocons and dems, fused to become one big straussian neoliberal party

she's the epitome of everything hideous about oligarchy, she'd take any ideological position that put her closer to positions of power. at least bannon actually believes things

I haven't been paying attention to politics lately, why are people saying Bannon is actually the one in charge now?

Because they watch CNN.

I've got the best ideals, the best. Everyone looks at my ideals, says they're the best. I show my ideals to my friends, my business colleagues, republicans and democrats both, great people these colleagues, and they say "you've got the best ideals Donald"

>likes ayn rand
>classic liberal

most americans that think they're "classic liberals" are really corporate nietzcheans who want to erode all enlightenment democratic norms

Not the person you're replying to, but your comparison would only work if the family members etc were discovered by authority figures, moved to a different locale, and given a new family to terrorise- sometimes repeatedly. I'm from Australia, and we just found out that upwards of forty percent of our Catholic priests were pedophiles. Can you imagine that? Please stop with the moral relativism

>Want to erode all enlightenment democratic norms
Sounds great to me.

Are you saying CNN has a liberal bias or is this just a theory that news organization has been pushing?

Both, obviously.
But you knew that.

Pretty much every Soros-owned media company has been heavily pushing this, It's hilarious how much coverage Bannon is receiving from The Washington Post, they're literally writing a article about him every hour on the hour.

>tfw the POTUS's chief strategist tries to impress a minority of posters on an unpopular board on a Bhutani black magic forum

CNN does not have a liberal bias

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

No, and trust me you can say that about just any news organization other than CNN. Al jazeera, MSNBC, whatever. Fucking CNN is just about as biased as C-SPAN

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

>upwards of 40%

???

Why would I trust you when you're wrong? Al Jazeera is certainly a little more internationalist, MSNBC definitely more progressive, but CNN is the most neo-liberal machine I can think of.

Why would you make the comparison to C-Span? C-Span has no talking heads and is a public network. C-SPAN's much ore comparable to a utility like electricity or water than CNN

is this just a bad troll? I don't even really give a shit about this thread I was just scrolling past and saw this comment