How does Veeky Forums feel about the Einstein of our generation Neil Degrasse Tyson?

How does Veeky Forums feel about the Einstein of our generation Neil Degrasse Tyson?

He is really smart xddd
Look how many things he said i dont understan 1 word but lol so smart
also everyone in my class likes football :-( except me because i am smarter and mature for my age :^)

We already have a meme scientist thread here

They're on different tiers. Dawkins actually has clear convictions, but Neil is just a slut for anything he thinks will direct more people's attention toward the sciences even if they have no business being there. Neil gets as many people as he can to Mount Stupid and just leaves them there.

I wonder if he even know what does momentum mean.

Omg me too!!!
I listen to Led zepp loll hes the best even though im a girl and 13 lol

>There are more stars in the night sky than atoms in the entire universe.
He literally said this. He is not /ourguy/.

bwaaahaaaa the jews are just as much dumb fucks as dumbo tyson chicken and wtermelon tyson. comparing einstein to tyson is alot more accurate than wanna be smarties could believe. they are both trash.

more stars than atoms! classic nig-sci

wot? is that real? let me check

The balls

I had to look that up.

Holy shit...

It's real

>There are more stars in the night sky than atoms in the entire universe.

The real quote is

>there are more stars in the known universe, than there are grains of sand on our earth

Tyson is annoying, but he's not completely retarded.

I still cant balieve he said
>Threres infinitely more rational numbers than integers
>Theres like, 5 levels of infinity in mathematics

Isn't he right though? I know there's a lot of kinds of infinity.. but he essentially still right... right?

>Threres infinitely more rational numbers than integers
I don't know if Tyson really said this. but it's completely wrong.

Can you explain how it's wrong? Is there not an infinite amount of rational numbers between 0 and 1? Is the number of rational numbers not an uncountable infinity?

Infinity math fucks me up...

This is the so called Black Science Man (BCM)?

So now he wants us to believe that there are more grains of sand on earth than atoms in the universe? Who does this guy think he is?

kys retard

>Black Science Man (BCM)
wouldn't it be BSM? fucking gorillaposter

NDT said (correctly) that there are more irrationals than natural numbers, but then he says that there are more transcendental numbers than there are irrationals, which is completely false.

Stop larping.

get a clue idiot

>Weak bait
>0/10
>Come see me.

fuck off gorillaposter

the concept of infinity is not as simple as you seem to think it is

There's a bijection between rational numbers and integers, prove me wrong you fucking pseud.

there are infinite number of infinities

>rational numbers not an uncountable infinity
no, its countable.

i cant remember

>there are infinite number of infinities
Eh, not really, the "number of infinities" exceeds that of any infinity, it's like a box containing all boxes type situation in a sense.

Can you please just fuck off from Veeky Forums? All of your questions are easily answerable by reading 1-3 pages of any introductory mathematical logic textbook or even just by watching pop-sci videos you'd know this shit. It takes zero effort. So, are you a toddler or a retard?

There are as much rational numbers as integers. You can line them up and compare, both lines are the exact same size, and you can pair each item one by one. Sure it will take forever, but details.

Now, the real numbers on the other hand, for each single integer there exist more real numbers than the amount og integers there is.