ARE there more than one or two women on Veeky Forums?

ARE there more than one or two women on Veeky Forums?

No idea. Does Veeky Forums use goodreads?

Do you count trannies as women? Because if not there are no women here.

>Do you count trannies as women?
No, I don't count men as women.

You heard the man, the womenfolk are gone. Someone get a roaring fire going, I'll grab the good cigars, and I'm pretty sure I saw a bottle of Talisker in that otherwise shitty excuse for a liquor cabinet.

I am technically female

According to jewish doctors anyway.
>here goy we mutilated your penis into a hole and put some plastic tiddies on you, you're a real girl now

those are piss bottles mate.

>implying

Spiffing! Someone get the rifles out, we'll make quick sport of them.

Pretty sure Butters is gone.
No idea why she stayed as long as she did.
I can handle all you guys leading empty lives but when I see grils doing it, it gives me a sad.

I literally drink my girlfriend's piss and I'm less beta than you are. Take a step back and evaluate the "women r special :^) pls approve me women :^) i think ur pretty" implicit in your post and worldview.

>I literally drink my girlfriend's piss
wud kill 2 b u desu

M'lady

stop derailing the thread, female!

*it gives me a boner
ftfy

i killed to be me desu

Drinking piss is alpha as fuck though. I mean Trump does it and look at him, billionaire AND POTUS. Piss drinkers are the master race.

grab her by the pussy

I don't think technology has advanced far enough to allow for MtFs to get pregnant. Therefore, I'm actually female.

Hope so. I wanna marry a pure qt Veeky Forums maiden someday :3

spooky

Female here... Floating back from a long journey to Veeky Forums,Veeky Forums, /x/, and /pol/.

Veeky Forumsseems comfy again.

>Female

It wouldn't make a difference to me. Women are as intelligent as men so I don't care who the posters are.

I mean, err, it would make a difference. Having more women makes this a more diverse discussion and would reduce misogyny. So it actually does matter if a poster is a woman or not.

I mean, not that I can say if someone is a woman or not. That's up to them and isn't based on my perception of them as an individual.

Fuck, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to believe anymore. I'll just stick to retweeting already popular hashtags.

>surprised at autism on Veeky Forums

>women are as intelligent as men
>the gender ratio of a board influences what gets posted there
>I can't say whether an anonymous poster is a woman or not
there's not a single contradiction between these statements

You'll lose a finger.

Get off my board.

reminder that Veeky Forums made a poll once 75% were female. When asked, they all responded that they just pretended to be male so that threads wouldn't be derailed. Let that sink in.

Once you factor for jokes that's an even 15%.

It's quite amusing to picture a bored woman shitposting on Nietzsche threads.

I know one extremely based lesbian. She was an Atheist but she went to a Catholic school because she knew where all the smart teachers were. She was hilarious.

Imagine she's in a term one Literature lecture shitposting while the prof explains just why they think Chaucer was a woman.

share hilarious joke by based lesbian

lesbians are the coolest

Is all the women bashing on Veeky Forums just a product of unattractive neckbeards lusting after the popular girls? If you call popular white girls shallow and delusional, big deal, have you ever talked to the average young guy? Most people are shallow, just because you're angry and lonely doesn't mean women as a group are to blame, what a spook.

>is all x because of singular reason y
rarely

>Floating back from a long journey to Veeky Forums,Veeky Forums, /x/, and /pol/.
plz give details
plz don't be fat

Goodreads threads say yes extremely. More women here than /cpl/

Yeah but it's a large factor, in'nit?

prob'ly

Chads and normies are equally hated.

Women do tend to act terribly though. Work in an office as the only male with 20 different women, and you can see just what really happens.

maybe the deciding factor is that all the other people are other people and not that all the other people are women

lame.

no u

Literature is more of a girl hobby than a boy hobby. You can tell yourself it isn't because of cherrypicked examples.

Veeky Forums is my main board, Veeky Forums, [s4s], and /cgl/

are you overweight?
please lie to me

lesbians are bros

my BMI is 19

I agree. I am the only male I know who reads more than 1 or 2 pop history books a year. Not neet, part of normie social group.

wanna be my gf :^)

Those transgenders are everywhere on the Internet and TV but nowhere to be seen irl. I don't even know anyone who knows one of those people.

why do people know their weight?

they got memed by Veeky Forums

you have no idea how hard is my penis right now
have a nice day, user

they want to have sex

Do you live in NYC, LA, Chimpcongo, etc? These freaks all live in giant cities where they can find gay buttbuddies.

explain
wouldn't measurements be more relevant for Veeky Forums

EVERY GIRL IN THIS THREAD POST A PICTURE OF THEIR FEET RIGHT NOW

Fat people only get fucked by those who fetishise them

you don't need to know your weight to not be fat

I'm a girl, what do I win? Is it violent anger at me "attention whoring" or creepy guys trying to fuck me?

I still come here because it's basically the only place with real literature discussion but it's still absolute bulls hit the way all you fuckers treat women here. Look, I get it. A lot of you have never been in a relationship and either resent or idolize women but we're just people, okay? There's no need to be so goddamned ridiculous around us.

That's what you get from a generation raised by single moms.

>implying any of us are like this irl
it's just banter love

I don't blame single moms, if anything I'd guess that would make them better at dealing with women I think more likely it has to do with the prevalence of technology in our lives and how little human interactions are required in the life of any young person today.

I would certainly hope that's the case but while some probably are just playing it up, a lot are probably not. I've lurked on /r9k/. Most of those guys are not exaggerating anything.

It's always the same: People act like retards because they think it's funny, then other newfags join the circle jerk without realizing the original intent. The boards where you see this the most are /tv/ and /v/ without a strong core demography where it's just bottom of the barrel now. Antonioni is a great director btw, is /film/ happening any time soon?

I go to /tv/ to get my shitposting out of my system so I'll be less of a toggaf here.

I doubt it.

I'm interested in both film and literature. That's why I'm wasting my money and time in an MFA program, that and I'm scared to enter a world that won't value my interests with $60k of debt.

All men are misogynist.
Human beings hate other human beings.
Hell is the other, in the absence of God.

If you met a robot in real life they would probably be demure, unless they were a raging aspie.
You're much likelier to be treated like shit by someone who gets laid on the reg, because you, as an extension of your vagina, become just another expendable toy for them to fill their boring lives with.

Yes I'm female but MODS is this relevant
mods are like a speak-of-the-devil type deal, no?

i found the women, user!
they're all there

LMAO