What is the 1/2/3/4 of mathematics?

What is the 1/2/3/4 of mathematics?

Other urls found in this thread:

math.berkeley.edu/~gbergman/ug.hndts/#Rudin
bomongiaitich.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/silvia-em-companion-to-rudins-principles-of-analysis-web-draft-1999434s_mcet_.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk but I hit 105kg on strict OHP ORM

1 rep strict OHP was extremely easy for me to attain, idk why, manged to do it within six months too, never got beyond 2.5 plate squat or dead lift though

I'm also curious.
What would the four biggest/most important branches of mathematics be, that have "good" textbooks?

1,2,3,and 4

Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III and Calculus IV

Nice trips.

I'm studying Real Analysis 1 now. I'm currently using 5 fucking books, because my professor is insane.

I know I'm just a beginner at math, but I really, really, really dislike Rudin the same way I dislike Spivak. I still think Rudin is a terrible book.

Analysis/Topology/Combinatorics/Abstract Algebra

Avoid Rudin like the plague. (maybe useful math.berkeley.edu/~gbergman/ug.hndts/#Rudin bomongiaitich.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/silvia-em-companion-to-rudins-principles-of-analysis-web-draft-1999434s_mcet_.pdf )

Good Books
Postmodern Analysis by Jost
Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis, Volume 1 by Kolmogorov and Fomin
Classical Analysis by Marsden, Hoffman

*tips fedora*

easiest: 1 plate ohp
hardest: 4 plate proper deadlift (no back caving in)

i got everything but bench to 2 plate, trex mode unlocked

1. Calculus
2. Algebra
3. Number Theory
4. Geometry incl. Topology
BONUS: Calculating the number of dicks that OP can inhale per second.

Analysis
Topology and Geometry
Algebra
Number Theory

God, is it Rudin for elementary schools or real analysis adjusted to common core?

For me 3 plate ATG squat harder than 4 plate diddly lift. Probably because I do low bar and squat form isn't perfect (use too much back).

I've been lifting for about two years now and managed to achieve everything on there except the 3 pl8 squat due to lordosis, should I just off myself Veeky Forums ?

this

You should be able to:
1) Differentiate a 1 variable function
2) Represent a set of 2 plate bench presses into it's series expansion as the sum of it's reps
3) Use Stokes' theorem to take the barbell curl of 3 plates
4) Show that the eigenvectors of the 4th degree deadlift operator are all perpendicular to the barbell (i.e. the weight moves straight up, or rolls sideways in the trivial solution)

you must be a big guy

bench is super easy though.

I hit 4 plate bench before anything else.

I think everyone is getting the point wrong. It's not about which fields you have to know, but what books you have to master to become an intermediate mathematician. For example, the OP pic is 1/2/3/4 in OHP/bench/squat/DL to be an intermediate lifter, not in shoulders/pecs/quads/posterior chain.

To that effect:

1. Dummit/Foote - Algebra
2. Tao - Analysis I&II
3. Munkres - Topology
4. Coxeter - Geometry Revisited

4u

>A bunch of "smart" Veeky Forumsfags who don't know enough mechanics to understand this is due to genetics of insertion points and bone length

winrar

1) High School Math up to Pre Calculus.
2) Freshman/Sophomore Calculus, Linear Algebra, Discrete Math, Differential Equations, Abstract Algebra & Analysis up to Rudin.
3) Junior/Senior/Masters Math : Differential Geometry, Topology, Advanced Algebra, Advanced Analysis.
4) PhD level advanced topics such as Algebraic Geometry.

i don't think you understand . 1/2/3/4 is good balance between 4 different lifts; not a measure of progression of 1 thing.
anyway, analysis/algebra/topology/number theory at around a 2nd-3rd year level of study. 1/2/3/4 is what an actual lifter would consider novice/intermediate level

bump

/pemdas/y=mx+b/foil/triple intergrals/

You're welcome

/thread

not if your femurs are 33% of your body length like me

>brainlet and a DYEL
See