Alexander Gordon Jahans

He's my literary inspiration and muse- in a nonsexual and ironic way. I'm here to introduce Veeky Forums to him, since he'll be famous in no time.

This guy is a world historical important figure in the making. He is the first human being to completely and totally document his pathetic life live on Youtube vlogs. Historians will have unlimited access to the most intimate and minute details. Please go take a look. If you don't think this is something amazing or strange, you're not looking hard enough. His story will be legendary. The bizarre nature of Alexander Jahans will inspire visual artists, writers and poets, musicians, et al. I can't think of anything even coming close to describing the Jahans aesthetic. Go ahead, try. Maybe 'Peep Show' the British series- comes close.

So this guys videos are usually 2 hours long and whose got time to sit through all that autism? It's extremely esoteric and is even inspiring cult practices. So here's a compilation of his most bizarre rants - it's all here folks.

The ultimate Alexander Gordon Jahans experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2-FcsC9n2s

youtube.com/watch?v=UR-2ju0DIMk

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs85gL46wPA

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovn1UGYf-0A

youtube.com/watch?v=f0VlKxA7NUw

youtube.com/watch?v=UmfX4qHm76o

Jahans is the kind of strange phenomenon that makes you rethink the entire world and our place in it. He is Nietzsche's "last man".

wew lad

>I'm here to introduce Veeky Forums to him, since he'll be famous in no time.

You've been trying to push this sperg on Veeky Forums for ages now.

Fuck off already it's never going to be a thing.

But he's already a thing. It's not one person pushing it. There's a whole "hatebase" for this freak. He inspires real art and aesthetic growth. Can't ban the JAHAN user

god damn he's so fucking ugly

this

I can't look away. It's like a creature that crawled up from out of the black lagoon.

The mental guy who thought he was solid snake was more interesting than this guy, return to /brit/

>crazy schizo guy vs highly autistic political rant vlogger
you suck

He thought he had a dog and everything he was great

sounds boring I prefer Jahans...

suit yourself freak

>tfw even an autistic failure with a tiny penis writes more than I do

so start writing more, do what I do (I'm OP). I write stories about Jahans because he's a weird inspiration, like a werewolf or a vampire.

>tfw even an autistic weirdo who writes stories about obese lolcows writes more than I do

I write all fucking day because I am a NEET

coolstory bro 10/10

it's true th-though...

jesus christ this is depressing

I can genuinely relate to some of this. Only difference between us is that he grew up with doctor who while I steered more towards chan culture.

>funny (1)

bump for interest this guy seems interesting as shit, I'm already inspired!

You're OP though.

How much jaw can one man hans