Shitting on Engineers

What is the major with the highest percentage of homosexuals and why is it without a doubt engineering?

Other urls found in this thread:

princetonreview.com/college-majors/446/gay-lesbian-studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the highest iq of faggots is 69 because that's your iq and position i did you mom last night you fucking wavefunctionlet

>tfw not a dumb engineer cause i studied computer science

Veeky Forums made me believe that all engineers are gay and now I can't take off that stereotype of my head, what it is a bad thing since I'm a physics undergrad that shares division with, of course, other physics undergrads AND a lot of engineering undergrads. I can't stop feeling the need of scream "GAY!" to all my engineering friends in the division. I don't even know if I'm really something else for being a physics undergrad and if I have the right to make fun of my friends. I hate you, Veeky Forums, you made me an elitist fag.

Enjoy your unemployment, freshman memelord.

a physics fag lmao

jokes on you
I'm already getting job offers and I haven't even finished my MA yet

I'm sure that in america and other third world shitholes there are "homosexual studies" and "trans studies". Heck, i decided to google it and I found a "Gay and Lesbian" studies curriculum from "Princeton", one fo the americucks most prestigious universities (americuck prestigious = a european isolated and underfunded high school, for context).

princetonreview.com/college-majors/446/gay-lesbian-studies

I bet their percentage of homosexuality is 100%

Not a chance. Faggots are women who got the wrong equipment at birth. Chicks with dicks. There would be very few faggots in eng for the same reason that there are very few women.

Newton's virginity has more to do with his low tier religion than with his genius. As someone already pointed out, other scientists like Einstein and Feynman were sex machines.

Newton was by all measures a cuck. And he was the worst kind of cuck: a christcuck. Read his biography. The bit about how he would keep a record of his own sins to torment himself always makes me laugh. What a fucking faggot jesus fucking christ (kek). I think I even remember one of his sins was looking at a woman lol but I do not remember clearly.

Anyways, the faggot had skydaddy issues. What was he supposed to do?

>poking fun at a man that accomplished more over spring break than you ever will in your entire life
>poking fun at a man that will spend eternity in paradise, while you only get a short, meaningless existence that will end in a few decades
It's not too late, user

In all honesty, its the people in law and finance you should be jealous of, not engineers

""""people""""
if by jealous you mean, hate with a vengeful spite that makes Hitler look like a Bodhisattva. then yes.
Literal scum of the earth, the only redeeming feature is they dont have the capacity for higher moral functioning so they cant be blamed for their sociopathic actions anymore than a mosquito can be blamed for transmitting malaria.

Yet they have better life, more money, time and respect

>lawbots
>life
has AI gone too far?

It's actually computer science because 69% of them are traps :3

What about interior design

and we all pay for it

>physicsfag thinks he is hot shit
>physicsfag thinks he is above engiqueers in any fashion
forestry major here
you are welcome for all of the national parks, rivers, and your house not burning down
45k anywhere I want (in the PNW)

>you are welcome for all of the national parks, rivers
>taking credit for things made by nature

>computer """"""""science""""""""""

>physics student
>elitist
wow fucking faggot. the only major which deserves to be at all elitist is math. physicists are basically construction workers and engineers are literally male prostitutes selling their dicks to the physicists.

mathematicians are basically devote pure monks.

>69
Nice

Which?

>wanting to visit national parks overrun with animals and chinese

>What is the major with the highest percentage of homosexuals and why is it without a doubt engineering?
It's engineering because homosexuality is correlated with high IQ

>einstein
>sex machine
So incest?

Fuck off faggot, engineering is a God tier degree

Why do maths, philosophy and physics have higher average IQ

>math
They are bigger faggots. haven't you seen the math general?

(Involuntary) celibacy is even more strongly correlated

Hahah honestly engineering is easily one of the least respected jobs. So many gay looking pussy fucks. It's not even worth telling others that you're an engineer because they will immediately lose respect for you

Yea okay you pussy engineer. Bet youre still a virgin except for all that cock you suck on