I'm interessted in experiments on human beings such as the Nazis or the CIA did

I'm interessted in experiments on human beings such as the Nazis or the CIA did.
(or Josef Mengele, Shiro Ishii and Wladimir Demichow)
Anyone know where to find something to read about it? I don't only want to know what they did but how they did it and what the outcome was.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=CDsNZJTWw0w
chernobyl-international.com/about-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=ezohqY-vg4s&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This has never been legal, so there is not much to read about it, the closest you will come to this kind of experiments are those conducted on animals. Most experimental shit done on humans was done in secrecy, if CIA released shit they did it could get them in trouble. soooooo you of luck kiddo

some of the Nazi stuff that Mengele did is kown. Experminets on twins for example. I think there is more since releasing this won't get anyone in trouble

They're essentially useless, most never had proper data or methodology. They weren't so much experiments, rather just randomly torturing people to death because certain mentally unsound people were given the power to do so, should they choose.

it helped to gain knowledge of the human body, science is till using the results of those experiments.

But still Shiro Ishii for example did real experiments but I can't find details

Well the early experiments on prisoners, but that was way before nazis. Mazis filled you with chemicals, skinned you n shit.

but they did investigate the effects of such torture.
are there any other experiments not from the nazis, more "professional" ones?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Already read, it was from Shiro Ishii

Interesting, only read about the nazi experiments before this.

MKUltra was another experiment by the CIA. They used LSD and other drugs to "control" humans, make them obedient. Mainly to make them tell secrets more easily.
But most of the files and infos were destroyed by the CIA

What you're asking is unethical.

according to whom?
according to the nazis it isn't, according to the CIA it obviously doesn't matter. Ethics change with time.
The end justifies the mean.

Try asking there was a deep web thread not too long ago were someone claimed there were videos of human experimentation

thank you. But I'm not interessted in the cruelty or the procedure but the idea of creating and altering. Enhanced human beings, gene manipulation, Biotechnology etc

youtube.com/watch?v=CDsNZJTWw0w

Very good.
the reason I asked the question especially about illegal experiments is that without any boundaries of law or ethic much more knowledge could be achieved. Sure at what cost but still.

yea dude the nazi scientists were a bunch of goddamn retards amirite they just did it for fun

Just when I thought the world couldn't been fuck up. Its continued punch in my stomach when I learn more on how U.S. doesn't care about human rights justices. They attempt it when they're afraid truth will come out.

NEVER FORGET

I've read up on that too. They keep doing it to capture spies after ML was discovered. I don't get why they keep doing this. They know what they were was wrong.

No fuck you! You sick fuck.

they even did it to their employees. Mixed LSD into coffee. One jumped out of the 12th floor and another one runned the streets with visions of Monsters in cars

I will never get why people who run those agencies think it's okay along as they don't get caught.

The stanford prison experiment film/documentary is pretty good.

There has to be plenty of conspiracy vids about the cia monarch programming on youtube.

Dont forget UNIT 731, there should be stuff on that.

There should be stuff on lobotomy vans and electro shock therapy

Not as much of an experiment as it is a study, but you look into the affects of radiation on the Chernobyl disaster first respondents and the Chernobyl Children.

>chernobyl-international.com/about-us/
>youtube.com/watch?v=ezohqY-vg4s&t=4s
above is a good documentary