Which female character in a novel of literary significance do you find the most attractive?

Which female character in a novel of literary significance do you find the most attractive?

>inb4 Lolita

the protagonist of my diary desu

t. tranny

Heinlein's Friday.

Lux Lisbon from the virgin suicides. I've been in love with her ever since I was a teen. then the movie came out and cast Kirsten Dunsts perfectly.

Sorry, what was the question?

>I can't think of a single one
Are we talking classics? How do you define "literary merit"? How do you find a girl that isn't obnoxious and bland?

Esme, actually, and I don't even know why I haven't finished The recognitions.

Lady Brett Ashley. Her unapologetic and aggressive sexual prowess proved both infuriating and arousing.

These bait threads need to be culled. Lit's moderation is more lax than /tv/'s and that's supposed to be okay just because the shitposting is largely flaccid and inoffensive?

hahaha I love her too. it's because you can take advantage of her and fuck her if you want.

Kathy - East of Eden
Ophelia
Lady Macbeth
Molly Bloom moreso than
Milly Bloom
Grushenka
Stoner's college affair (name escapes me)
The family member who let the injured guy suckle her teet at the end of Grapes of Wrath
Katje
Avril Incandenza

Beatrice
>tfw no qt pure waifu

Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's

not very choosy, are we user?

>Ophelia

Miranda is best waifu

M O N K E Y
O
N
K
E
Y

Mathilde
Madame de rênal a shit

LONDON

I wanted to hatefuck her so bad.

Also:

>Nastasya Filipovna, crazy pussy best pussy

Odette de Crécy

dorothea and celia brooke

Eponine from Les Miserables wanted Marius' cock really bad and was an absolute shameless manic pixie girl about it.

>Lit's moderation is more lax than /tv/'s
What fucken planet are you from cunt?

Liza, the whore from Notes From Underground

i'll let molly millions peg my ass

Oedipa Maas

Galadriel, Arwen or Lúthien

There is a female moderator on Veeky Forums that can be triggered into giving you global bans by posting misogyny.

yeah Lady Brett was my first lit crush. Wanted to hate fuck, spank her and shit, just keep her locked in a hotel room in spain and fuck her all afternoon, while both of us drank our hearts out and talked in between fucking. Would pull her hair and maybe tie her up, and slap her.

also the gf of the main character of Shibumi seemed like wife material.

>Avril
>not Joelle V.D.

is she cute?

>by posting misogyny.
Well, you deserve it desu, I come from reddit and that would never happen in there, and I'm glad that Veeky Forums is being more open now, like, now everyone can post whatever he/she wants witout getting harassed.

>ywn get spanked by a triggered female moderator on Veeky Forums

Julia from 1984... she's described as unremarkable-looking in the book, and I get off on average women.

Plus, just take a second and imagine how good the sex with her out in that field was.

tess of d'urbervilles is very attractive in her earthiness and plump virility

>he/she
OUT! GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE! GET OUT!!!

theres nothing misogynistic about hating women

Look kid the reddit army controlls this site now and has since the exodus. You'd better spread your asscheeks or we will go in without lube, got it?

I also find it funny that julia is described as 'plain' in the book, but she's based on orwell's second wife.

Personally if Julia looked anything like this I'd wreck the shit out of her

you're dull

Hermione Granger.

Hermoine and Ginny but only up to book 2, after that they were washed up hags.

And based Ron wrecked both of their cunts

This. She is well rounded, smart, does her own thing, aginst what her society says. She doesn't gossip, care about makeup, or chase boys, but is still feminine in her own way. She has faults that are human and can easily come off as annoying, but in the end, Harry could not have succeceded without her.

Helen

Ruth (the Moabite).

As a gril btw, I still found myself kinda lusting over Hermoine as a teenager. She was a great character.

i love you

windowlicker

Oriane de Guermantes
Ada Veen

>this thread hasn't been pruned yet
:^)

this guy gets it

pruning threads is a feature exclusive to Veeky Forums passes with the GOLD account status, sorry

underrated

>as a gril btw
Read: as a creepy tranny who thinks wearing girl's clothes makes him a grill

Avdotya Romanovna Raskolnikov

Sabina from Unbearable lightness of being seems like fun

Sonya from Crime and Punishment.

•Milady de Winter from The Three Musketeers.
•Weena from Time Machine
•Jane Eyre from Gathering Heights.

I thought Clarisse McClallen from farenheit 451 was described in the hottest way. She was like 16 or some shit and trying to seduce a muscular 30 year old firefighter

How could you not want to fuck Joelle when she's constantly described as the most attractive girl on earth

Hedda Gabler
Aurora Raby
>tfw no depressed byronic heroin gf

good answer.

Elizabeth Bennet
Catherine Morland
Elinor Dashwood
Eponine Thenaridier
Miss Sun
Komako
Cathy Ames
Hester Prynn

Lucy

Bram stokers Dracula

>Milady de Winter
THAT ratchet hoe?

Catherine Barkley
>dat luscious blonde hair
hnngggg

Depends on your taste. Here is her pic.

>Grushenka

fight me
i
g
h
t

m
e

she runs like a girl and only looks hot because of lens and lighting sorcery

like actually, nobody with high-level tennis biomechanics would ever be attracted to joelle. the vat of acid is obviously a metaphor for the genetic reflex threshold which low bounds objective attractiveness. sage

Pilar Ternera

You make me yawn. Do you think nobody is seeing your pathetic attempt of a false flag? How old are you?

I love Grushenka and Avril

no madame bovary? no penelope?

Grushenka. I love to hate my women i love. When they do pathetic shit i can easily look they other way because i know dont love them for how intelligent they are

Oh sure, she can pull clever dramatic tricks behind my back, but what my little Grushenka doesnt know is that she needs me more than i need her. For every Grushenka i threaten to leave there are lines more out there who just want a dominant figure to bat them in the face when they step out of line. And if this Grushenka cant handle a smack in the face when shes been naughty, there are plenty of other Grushenkas out there

This is why Grushenka is the ultimate female type- manipulative, sexually dangerous, the kind that makes you want to hatefuck her even when you arent that mad at her.

On a side note Dmitri was a little bitch and needed to learn to throw his hand at the cunt

when will it be my turn for a lady macbeth gf

>cheater
>Mcguffin

Is this the new "it's not gay if the guy is cute"?

The Virgin Mary

cathy 2

Yes man, Milady, she was the best character after Athos. Also she defeated D'Artagnan in deep and had the greatest seductive powers in the fiction.

>Kathy - East of Eden
hnnng from all my childhood trauma

maria - for whom the bell tolls

>that cropped hair and inferiority complex

like looking in a mirror ;~;

Marcelle. She was almost certainly crazy but would be an amazing lay

Pathetic

I'd love to brutally hatefuck Lady Bracknell from The Importance of Being Earnest

source on pic please or Ill kill myself

Ylajali from Knut Hamsun's Hunger.

patrician taste

Good choice

This.

Clavdia Chauchat (magic mountain)
Maria Font (savage detectives)

I remember getting turned on reading Papillon as a teen, because some tribal leader gifted him a wife that he fucked and I thought that was hot.

I kind of agree a little, but only because I'm into short-haired girls. Maria has basically no personality so I end up finding her annoying.

Pilar, though, there's a woman. A strong, bold, fighting partisan woman who kicks the men into line. Bet she would have been a phenomenal lay when she was young.
That kind of strong independent womyn is just annoying today because they're so self-conscious about being women, but in the '30s that seemed to be different.

Bradbury´s Clarrise

she's everything. Gaddis actually designed her to swing between the madonna-whore extremes so well that I think any NEET would fall in love with her.