What do you see when you close your eyes, Veeky Forums?

What do you see when you close your eyes, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eigengrau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I sadly only see blackness.
Some people claim CEVs.

I feel the pressure of my tears trying to escape my eyes but not being able to.

negative of whatever i was looking at

Literally? a fractal light show if I focus on it. Same if I stare off into the dark.
I've lived most of my life in a complex fantasy world and don't need to close my eyes. Actually I have to actively practice mindfulness to keep from drifting off into the schizm.
Neil is a psued that wants to sound like Einstein

Has this dopey prick EVER said anything that wasn't moronic?

I see darkness but if I close I'm eyes hard I see red black and white

I can see blobs of color.
It's similar to when you stare at a bright light then see its negative.
I've done "practice" to see how long I can maintain the blobs. I can do it with eyes open in a dark room. The blobs pulsate with my heartbeat.

The visuals start like analog TV static with blue green and red specks buzzing around and the longer I watch they start to form patterns eventually fractals and every once in a while thick, color changing sine waves layered on top of eachother. The last two usually go away after I stop taking psychedelics for a whIle, but still pop up randomly.

I always see a sort of flickering haze of black and red. I can't focus on anything and when I move my eyeballs it moves with them.

Pic related

Everything Tyson tweets fills me with rage. What do you anons think of him?

He is a nigger, dont expect him to act like a white scientist.

I've actually seen shrek on ketamine and know two people who have seen shrek fractals
One I'm pretty sure was telling the truth, he was chanting shrek as I snorted ketamine and the summoning worked

pretty annoying

I've only seen the fractals on psychedelics (sooo much detail).
But even before I dabbled with them, I could still see the blobs I mentioned.
I was the kid that could do math in my head since a young age. I could just close my eyes and see the writing in my mind. Algebraic manipulations were just like visual manipulations.

>remaking your shitty thread because you forgot to change the board from /pol/ in the last one

Actin and myosin sliding past each other, the force of pressure as oxygen combines with carbon compounds. Electrons binding and releasing energy. Intricate networks of neurons in a delicate symphony. Aka shit being pushed out an asshole.

money

Actually, you see eigengrau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eigengrau

Feminine penises.

>visiting pol
Gtfo

Her

Niggers.

I used to close my eyes and apply a bit of pressure and get crazy grey rainbow staircase/maze type visuals
eyes get sore though

the other one is if you have a bit of a watery eye, you can squint at a light and get quite neat light-beam rotations and patterns

>Everything Tyson tweets fills me with rage. What do you anons think of him?
he's an insufferable idiot. I can't believe anyone would follow this shithead's twitter account. everything's so cringy.

my crumbling life, oh wait i don't need to close my eyes to see that.

reading is hard

i always see things if i close my eyes long enough. thought it was the coolest thing growing up, now i mostly just ignore it

Have you ever found a congruent mind in your life?

Look at my eyes, Faye. One of them is a fake because I lost it in an accident. Since then, I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture.

My tulpa :3

The destruction of my enemies desu senpai

The horrors of multiculturalism

HE HAS GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

>NDT solves n-body problems with hie eyes closed

sc1 drones mining

You mean when i'm high or?....

A white dot surrounded by darkness.

Either very dark grey or red, depending on the light

You too huh? Whenever I close my eyes it's first a bunch of red dots on a lattice moving to the left, then some weird blobs that start out some place and diffuse into a pattern, apparently it's called visual noise.

Ancient runes encrypted with feynman diagrams that fully describe proton decay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow myriads of flickering dots.

Little weird fuzzy dots like static, purple and green (sometimes blue, red or yellow) blobs against a red background (my eyelids) unless its dark, in which case the background is black with shifting colours.

whats fucked up for me is how often it happens with my eyes open

>Black Science Man solves n-body problem with eyes closed

hand this boy a fields medal.

For me I don't think it ever stops, it's more like it stops being visible because the light is too bright, but when it's dark suddenly the dots are back. It must be a nightmare to still see them while it's bright out.

it usually happens in bright white light or when it starts gets dark. Its most concerning when im driving or trying to read.
what really spooks me is unexpected visual morphing, which thankfully has only happened a few times.

I have visual snow. I see clouds of color, flashes that tend to form patterns, and sometimes vague images forming, rotating patterns, or cyclical geometrical state changes that tend to loop.

Sometimes there is profound grain, sometimes not. One thing has changed, I used to get streams of lines moving from right to left across my whole field of vision, even after opening my eyes. It would take around a second and a half to reach the other side, and happened roughly every 4 seconds. It wasn't bright white, but more of a dark brownish-yellow color. Also will occasionally have my whole vision fill with bright white-blue dots that learn slight trails and move around like termites or fireflies in my vision, then recede. This also, rarely happens anymore, but the former was noticeable after waking.

Probably have a heart defect or some kind of aneurysm. Gadolinium contrast MRI(3T) showed no such thing though.

Is this common? It seems that quite a few people on this thread have it.

I don't know. It wasn't when I first realized it wasn't how other people saw, for whatever ability I have to figure actual prevalence based on that (more or less none).

There is a small incidence of people reading the description and confusing normal visual noise when they're relying more heavily on their rod cells, for visual snow. And ignoring trails, exaggerated positive / negative afterimages, appearance of rotating patterns in the center visual field on viewing a bright monochromatic surface at a given distance. Some lighting is outright disorienting because everything of high contrast leaves a long trail behind it, but is also separated into steps. Ears ringing, etc.

Low precision PET studies show hypermetabolism in the left lingual gyrus and right anterior cerebellum, relative to controls.

It does appear to be becoming more common. My grandmother developed it in her 80's and described it as the walls having billions of tiny holes. My father had something similar. I do not remember if I developed it or always had it. Digital over the air TV being rolled out correlates with this time table, though probably spending some time in a faraday cage could kind of rule this out.

He literally said the same thing for his speech on the Avenged Sevenfold - Exist song

sometimes I see weird, swirling patterns

sometimes i see what appears to be little blobs (like amoebas or something) moving around.

it's really disturbing and freaks me out, so i don't like to look at it. so i always keep my room pitch dark and always fall asleep as quickly as possible.

>being enraged instead of amused by his pretentiousness
You just gotta learn to chill, user.

I see this image

Not shit inactivly. I still have a great imagination tho and I create the weirdest machines and objects while I'm falling asleep. Sometimes shit can get kind of morbid and I'll be like tearing apart someone's spinal cord or ear canal if I cant help it

When I close my eyes all I see is the inside of a nigger's bottom.

Sauce ,plis no rape ,I promise

Good trap

This is the only place I've ever seen another picture of her

the termite dots are actually the white blood cells in your retinal blood vessels displacing fluid around them
yes, for some reason these veins are IN FRONT of the retina
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon

Ku-ri-su

I see either nothing, light if its bright out, or hypnagogic swirls

blackness but with colors and discernable depth...hmm

Pretty much /a/'s typical catalog.

only some neutrinos

When sober I see floods of colour, which I read is induced by radiation penetrating the eyelids and interacting with the optical senses.
When on hallucinogens, I see wild shifting patterns, usually animal themed and consisting of lines.

This happens all at once, and regardless of lighting, color, or the background I'm looking at. It can be a complicated carpet or a bunch of trees. Fades after around 10 seconds.

Once it happened after I'd been sprinting. I bent over to catch my breath and when I straightened back up it started. I looked up at the (grey) sky and the dots began to grow until they threatened to eclipse my vision entirely. I looked down and they disappeared. Only instance where they grew.

Monsters.

Having sex with Richard Courant

It's the big show, oh it's the big show. Three inch horses, watch 'em drown in the tar pits, kneeling down... They see us talking out the sides of our mouths. Two faced monsters.

stop! don't tell me something like that now!