>>9074707

hope he redpills people to what women and nonwhites truly are

what the fuck I love fatwas now

In all seriousness, Boomer-generation scum have absolutely no right to give political commentary

The memes have gone too far. I wouldn't be surprised if the shady Persian rug salesman looking ass churns out a book that's half plagiarised ED articles and Veeky Forums shitposts

Will probably read.

Isn't all of this kinda the point? I think he sucks but holy shit, can't we just call someone a hack without all of this meme racism in every fucking post. It's not about a safe space, it obstructs every decent discussion.

Smugge

The first post is clearly satire and the latter two contain no instances of racism.

Maybe it's time you take the redpill and realize what's happening to the white race. It's a good thing that it's being brought up more often

>tfw there is a non zero possibility Salman Rushdie has been shitposting among us

>satire in the year of our lord two thousand and seventeen

I didn't know Baby Boomers were a race

>first post is clearly satire

Afraid not, cuck

When will the followers of Allah and His Messenger finally kill this filthy murtadd?

Trying to get in on that Bleeding Edge game.

lol you know he churned this out overnight when he realised trump hadn't banned his country. he hasn't been this pissed off since the UK changed citizenship laws in the 1980s

>2014 hashtag campaign Gamergate

Once America collapses to Muslim rule.

Same

All this "safe space" non-sense started with banning prayer in schools.

Veeky Forums needs a Salman pepe

I used to feel this way but considering trump is president it's hard to tell anymore

At my school every day we stabbed an effigy of jesus. Scott always got to hold the spear cause he was teachers pet. Fucker.

now thats talent

I mean it's not racism but implying you want him to get murdered for shitposting on you is definitely something.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Wasn't Will Self doing something like this? Like a rewrite of The Great Gatsby

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive old man dressed sharply and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "class" and "respectability" in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I am an hormone addled teenager. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced your Old English teacher to let you fuck him.

wgaf