Post a graphic novel you enjoyed

Post a graphic novel you enjoyed.

Kek, but what does the lead singer of Panic! at the Disco think?

I didn't notice and now I'm embarassed.

Hard to go wrong with the beardy weirdy

Am I pleb

One of my top books ever

Actually, I haven't read Umbrella Academy, but his Doom Patrol has been boss so far.

*unsheathes fedora*

Flight is consistently pretty good, if a little hamfisted and overdone at times.

For the most purely literary currently running comic/graphic format thing, I 1000% have to recommend Kill Six Billion Demons. Gorgeous, hyperliterate comic about a multiverse based on massively reinterpreted and elaborately embellished Vedic scriptures, with angels and devils and humans who become gods through sheer willpower and wear the stars of divinity in their brows. A basic white girl gets blasted into the hub of all worlds when she was losing her v-card, and in the process was accidentally given The Key of Kings. The comics are accompanied by all sorts of "ancient writings" from the universe.

“Deep in Sanctum there is said to dwell a kind of monster, a basilisk of sorts. One look at it is said to drive men mad, not because its visage is especially horrifying, but because its flesh is a kind of mirror, and in it a man sees his true and full measure for the first time.”
-Peroxes

Lost Dogs
Ed the Happy Clown
Sandman
Dark Knight Returns

Currently diggin' into Watchmen

Bone
Sandman
Fables
Asterios Polyp

came here to say Bone.

I was always under the impression that Bone was for kids.

Robert Crumb is pretty good for a glimpse into the retrofuturistic world of hippie communes, LSD, 60s radicals and all that stuff, all through acid looney tunes glasses. The 'ironic' meme humour that 'the kids' like nowadays seems to hark back to the 60s as well

I feel that batman comics are more of a literary work. They are good.

Why are you shitting over every thread?
This one, the DFW one, the SW one.

Why?

I am not that guy.... I am just innocent user who is passing by.

This guy is the original Thiccposter

I apologize for any inconvenience caused due to my honest opinion. I would suggest you do not read or react to what you don't like. Regards

>hyperliterate comic about a multiverse based on massively reinterpreted and elaborately embellished Vedic scriptures
It's just copying from Morrowind and is being honest about it. Morrowind itself originally borrowed from those as heavily as superficially.

It is. But if you're going to be reading comics anyway, you might as well read something fun.

It was some comfy but absolute-madman tier exploits of Phoney Bone who was arguably the best character in the entire series until the author wanted to make it more like Lord of the Rings or something with ghost circles and ancient evils and shit

Never. Just because something is popular it doesn't mean it's bad no matter what the professional contrarians on this board say
Oh god the nostalgia
The only superhero comics I like. I don't touch the monthly stories, I just love the one off graphic novels in Gotham

Pic related
Oyasumi Punpun
Ichi the Killer
Himizu

Also, very Veeky Forums related: Unwritten

My order reading Morrison is all fucked up. I read this 3 years ago, and I'm only getting to Doom Patrol now. Read Multiversity before Final Crisis too, and the worst being reading the second half of Batman Inc before the first.

Pic related and anything else by Inio Asano. Not considering other manga though

I Kill Giants
Logicomix
The Dark Knight Returns

I haven't read many comics

He's overrated.