Am I doing the right thing?

am I doing the right thing?

By all that is holy

Right ideas wrong method

this is one of the worst posts i've ever seen here

No.

Yes but you're like the 0,1%. You're pissing into the wind. Booktubers like these have an army of yesmen to bolster their egos.

Who is the blonde on the right?

>the sweetheart that wrote the sentence on the side and didn't even scratch out the other stuff
What a good person.

If you're on Veeky Forums right now you can't look down on anybody anywhere.

No.

yep some of them are already banding to take me down.

I'm gonna reply to a troll thread, but whatever, I'm bored.

While I don't like booktubers at all, in fact despise them, I fail to see the point of certain arguments that are brought up.
There are some attacks that are basically ad-hominem.
For example, what's the matter with them wearing makeup, or dressing up? I know many people despise the idea of dressing up to work, but for others it's just normal and is nothing more than an afterthought, completely trivial.
It also doesn't detract or add to their ideas and reviews (imo).
Also there would be nothing wrong with reviewing books for other age brackets beyond the reviewer's age. Would it be wrong for a lit critic to review Twain?
For the second girl, the same, you're critiquing her intellect without bringing where she fails at, and same shit, who cares if she reads shit of another age bracket in order to review it.
I won't bother with the third.

So, other than wasting your time trolling, you're going to achieve:
>getting banned and muted, you accomplished nothing of value
>causing drama, which will just help the attentionwhores even more

Also, booktubers are such a small part of the mainstream youtube media that I don't believe they represent a problem, unlike LPlayers or pro-youtubers which are basically teen culture now, and I do believe they are lowering the standards of kids.

If you want to make a change in youtubers, maybe make a channel and address where they actually fail, like bad points in their reviews, formats, critique their literature, counter arguments, etc.
Or do that in the comments.
If you want to troll, make a channel, get big, have a ton of subs, then cause drama between you and booktubers.
This is like pissing in a forest and thinking you're bothering people.

Why are you trying so hard to become a part of the /katie/ meme?

Post an expert of finnegans wake to make them wet ..... desu~

Most women have never heard a single bad thing said about them their entire life. What im saying is def gonna bother them because they are not used to it. It will lead them on the path of self improvement.

I approve of you user. You have my blessing.

Why would people be worried about people jumping off from there? Doesn't look like it's very high up.

The booktuber phenomenon is proof that women only do things as a vehicle for attention whoring.

Social media was a mistake.

>there are people on Veeky Forums who don't understand how advertising works in the social media age

It's like you faggots didn't use your philosophy degrees to go into marketing you lucky fucks.

>It will lead them on the path of self improvement
What a pseud. Would you suddenly rethink your life is someone on the street passes you and shouts "eat a dick faget"? No.

The user you replied to is right, if you want to enlighten them then you have to use real arguments. Not that you want to enlighten them, you just want to bother them without putting real effort into it. You're effectively contributing to the whole thing too, since hordes of people will see your comment and sympathise with the booktuber (which wouldnt' be the case if you actually had an argument and not insults).

you are wasting your time bullying a stranger on the internet

let them live their life and make their girly book videos

Why don't you like elise kova?

it will lead them into arms of feminism and you will be responsible for more ranbow haired nutjobs

the lipstick chick needed to hear that
you could have been more honest with the dyke looking chick
the gangbang thing was a bit much

>venting your sexual frustration by writing pseudo intellectual Freudian rageposts to people who will never read them (nor will will their followers) in order to impress your best friends over a Veeky Forums

You sure are spending your days wisely, keep fighting the good fight buddy.

Imagine what a place Veeky Forums would be if people actually spent time reading instead of doing shit like this

>venting your sexual frustration by projecting that everyone is just as sexually frustrated as you are and it's your job to call them out non sequitur

Not everyone is a failure like you.

>no u xD

LEAVE ABOOKUTOPIA ALONE!!!

OR

be a man and go comment shadow hunters killed your mom. her mom is dead and gave her a ring or some shit that had something to do with that book

A Living Nightmare

>Most women have never heard a single bad thing said about them their entire life.
Holy shit, my sides.
I mean, I'm not a sjw or anything, but god damn dude that's too much into the /r9k/ delusion.

/thread

>landing on your head on asphalt from a bridge
>not a 99.9% kill rate
I'm sorry, who are you?

Wow, you're insecure :(

Sorry she likes Chad better, but damn. You're getting nowhere in your current state buddy. Good luck? Valentines gonna be rough...

>from a bridge
Does it matter if it's a bridge if the jump is 3m? Could you reliably land in such a way as to maximise odds of death considering that you will instinctively try to save yourself? Nope, you're just gonna end up in a wheelchair half the time.

That's what the "Do a flip faggot" reminder is for

I have a girlfriend, and she gave me ideas for some of these things to say. She can't stand these vapid pseuds.

That's why you do it into oncoming traffic, smartass.

Not him but why can't they just kill themselves with a gun deep in the woods like the rest of us? Nobody wants to clean up their mess.

Oh look at me! Pay attention to my dead corpse! I don't care who it inconveniences! Look at me! I'm wont be here anymore but look at me anyway! I hope it crushes some poor dudes windshield so I'll finally get the attention I know I deserve! Maybe it will get on the news!

and they say suicidal people aren't selfish

In case anyone wants to defend these women, one of them sent her fanbase against me. Do you see how these people are so vicious and ugly inside, that they send their minions to do their work for them? It is pure narcissism.

>LOL

>i was attacked!
>ATTACKED!

Go find something better to do with your time. You've got a finite, ever receding amount left.

You acted like a fucking jerk dude, what did you think was gonna happen you delusional virgin?

I'll be the one to say what everyone in this thread wants to:

Great job user, keep it up.

How you expected any different is beyond me. You knew this was going to happen and you did it anyway. You instigated the situation and that makes you ultimately responsible. Do you understand? You pulled a bad situation out of your ass when you knew damn well how to avoid it.

How dare she have more ego than you, right? You are blind to your own narcissism and no better than her.

You do realize that when people are strongly in support of something that things counter to what they support just makes them passionately re-commit to it, right?

You're just going to make them strengthen their own attachment to their rationalizations about their taste and intelligence.

If you actually want to destroy somebody you have to do it by bringing about the circumstances where they come to a realization of their own inadequacy.

What you should do is masquerade as a fan and suggest books on goodreads or something their pleb taste will actually respond to, and then, once you've gained some trust, you start replying with harder and harder books.

Then you totally destroy whatever their analysis is from that point on. Logically, point by point, while conceding lots of minor things and making lots of small compliments to preserve the illusion ot friendliness.

Eventually a lasting unease will set in.

Shit is getting intense. I don't think I can keep beating 'em back. She sent hundreds of people at me.

That first sentence is a trainwreck but whatever.

You can also hurt them, I guess, by providing an unending stream of unavoidable abuse on all public media outlets and emails and things, but you'll just make them construct a hard outer shell, leaving their self image intact.

aka the socratic method.

yes this was a mistake, women are like a hive mind and their queen sent a signal at me. now there is no way to win. the best way to do it is hit and run.

OP, you're doing God's work. Never forget John 15:18 :)

You have to establish a certain degree of ethos before the Socratic method is effective, otherwise the person can just write you off as a weirdo.

The easiest way to establish ethos is to come as a friend or as a supplicant.

Then you turn. But you can't do it so violently the person can just say they were mistaken about you.

>be woman
>have one bad thing said about you
>contains some elements of truth
>400 likes, 100 comments easing your hurt feelings

She's just retarded, nothing you can do mate.
also link

>harrypotterravenclaw
KEK

Also OP, you are a faggot!
Such a vile method and to achieve what? nothing? This is not your crusade.
You probably don't read and distills your hatred to raise your self-esteem thus behaving worse than these YA readers

>Most women have never heard a single bad thing said about them their entire life.

Fucking wisdom. They live their entire lives in a little fantasy bubble, believing they are the center of the universe.

The fact that you got a bunch of
>WOW ACTUALLY WOMEN GO THROUGH LOTS OF HARDSHIPS IN FACT THEY'RE HEROES AND YOU'RE A LOSER VIRGIN NERD
replies only shows what the bubble is made out of: pathetic beta supplicants. QED.

>Bookworm221
>btw I'm 31 and read YA so . . .
>Caylin
>probably has never picked up a YA a book in their life. My mom even reads YA if I recommend a good series to her

"if that is the case, then lots of ppl are narcissists *random emoticon*"

Well, lots of "ppl" are narcissist.......
I'm feeling enauseated