YLYL Veeky Forums edition

post some brand Veeky Forums mems

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0

someone post the numberphile memes with the name switched to numberpedo and the stupid move titles

I saw one more floating around, you have it?

>3 Graham's number views

lol

ebin b8 brude :^)

>it takes years of hard training to become an astronaut and it is not, as you suggest, "...something so simple a chimp has done it".
It is tho.

where do i get hellmanns mayonaise like that?

newegg

Most peoepl who are good at something tend to be good at
brain
body

Astronauts have to be good at both.

as if moon landing, internet, and human genome are remotely related.

They come from different disciplines desu.

Accelerating pace of change is a brainlet's analysis of societal growth

could someone explain?

you're supposed to put a small drop of thermal paste on top of the CPU to allow heat to flow into the heat sink, putting more than that is unnecessary

it's almost always electrically conductive too, so you'd be shorting all those pins across each other

I would just do

if (num%2==0)
{ number is even }
else
{number is odd}

Do you have a Master in CS? No? Guessed so

Math PhDs are cheeky cunts.

>the number is false

return num % 2 == 0

Ah, the sign of the ultimate brainlet. The best way to test if a number even is by adding it to 10 and then changing the integer result into a string, then separate each character and then read the last character to see if it is a 0,2,4,6 or 8.

>but no joke I remember there is a way to test if a number is even just by using a bitshift which is like 10 quadrillion types more effective than the mod operator but why the fuck do I know this I am a mathematician jesus christ Veeky Forums has taught me so much useless hit

just AND it with 1 and check to see if it equals 1. Mod is more readable though

>>but no joke I remember there is a way to test if a number is even just by using a bitshift which is like 10 quadrillion types more effective than the mod operator but why the fuck do I know this I am a mathematician jesus christ Veeky Forums has taught me so much useless hit
If you're using bit shifting you are doing it wrong

Best way to do it is logical AND with 1. But any decent compiler will make a logical AND out of a "% 2^n" anyways

hmm, now that you mention it, if you just read the number in binary all you need to do is check if the last digit is 1 or 0. Nice tip

a real human bean burrito in a taco salad world

Underrated

Yeah, this is what I meant. I should have said bitwise instead of bitshift. Anyways, the reason I know this is because 3 years ago this exact same meme was posted in a /g/ meme thread and then someone mentioned this trick and for some reason it lingered in a deformed state in my brain for all these years.

(fixed)

Does anyone actually set g=10 m/s^2 though? That sounds like some high level engineer memery of "this will make calculations easier"

You forgot Tai's method

Why were they so optimistic?

See an eye doctor.

For what? He would probably not notice Tai's method in action even when the doctor is using it to compute the area of his eye that cannot fucking see right.

I do indeed have really shitty eyesight.

What kind of shitty engineers never work outside their field of expertise? Do people really stop learning new shit just out of fear of being wrong about a subject they know nothing about anyway?

North Koreans use it

idk who is saying what but you need to do endmyopia by jake steiner if your eyesight is shit. i did it, and it works if you're willing to actually take a 1 minute break every half hour. and go for walks to relax your cilliary muscle. otherwise it doesn't work.

>Physicians

>psychics

Not sure who im supposed to be laughing at