Serious Question

Serious Question,

Why do the vast majority of intelligent people/introverts/etc have a harder time with dating/talking to the opposite sex?

While most normies are always in relationships and make dating look easy?

Isn't this paradoxical? Should intelligent people have an easier time getting laid/dating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-GqSWsISVs
youtube.com/watch?v=t2hfFOXhXmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the average girl is dumb as a box of rocks, boring, and doesn't care about anything beyond the newest Rihanna album.

This.
After a while it gets boring for someone intelligent to be around someone stupid, who cannot discuss abstract themes.

I find all of my classmates boring unless they're into video-games or science and math.

That's HS in a nutshell if you are introverted, you either have that one very good friend or none at all IMO. UNI is where people think like you, or its at least better then HS.

Smart people overthink things.

Dumb people can think about sex and obtaining sex without many other considerations.

Its all about looking good and first impressions more than intelligence.

It is regrettable that those with the best genes - the ones of intelligence - are usually excluded from society's gene pool. There are two reasons for this, the very simple, the simple and the one that will blow your mind.

The very simple reason is you can't think about math, you can't read the classics, you can't learn science, when you're doing drugs and having orgies all the time.

The simple reason to understand is the biological relation between offspring and intelligence. See, living beings like bugs lay thousands of eggs, fish lay hundreds, cats and dogs have 5 individual offsprings, niggers have 4, whites and asians have 2 or 1, and so the most intelligent, evolved and superior of all naturally have no children.

The one that will blow your mind is that intelligent people do not need to reproduce because they can pass on information through means other than DNA. See, all living beings pass on information - even after they die -. They do so, usually, with DNA. The thing with DNA is that it's within a cell, it's information that exists within the living being. Humans, however, differ from animals in that they can pass some information without DNA, and thus, beyond their own inner mechanisms. Humans do this by, for example, writing books, playing music or engineering technologies. We can use the environment to pass on information. And that's why the phenomenon of smart ones like monks and scientists being socially excluded is so common. They don't have a biological necessity to breed, to have kids, to pass on their DNA, when they can pass on information by means like active research, publishing an article or writing a book.

This is why the greatest humans of all - Jesus, Buddha, Newton, Tesla, Beethoven, etc - are all virgins.

Is there a correlation between intelligence and social skills ? There shouldn't, bu i feel like there is.

G-girls don't like math silly user.

>what're you majoring in?
>I'm a bio/primary ed/psychology/physical fitness/some other dumb degree major!:^)

Intelligent people have often have greater insight and foresight, and therefore have a more complex value system and a more difficult time feeling comfort and gratification down any given avenue. The way the bulk of the human species is, this will present difficulties with long term, meaningful relationships, or even bothering to allocate resources towards the pursuit of sex alone.

It really depends on the manner of intelligence and the person.

Okey you bunch of beta cucks, i will lay this down nice and easy for you.

It is not that intelligent people have a harder time talking to girls, its that beta sperglords have a hard time talking to girls.
The confusion stems from the fact that beta sperglord have a tendency to feel like worthless pieces of shit so they compensate by pursuing "smart people" stuff. And in many ways this is a good thing as it pushes you to work harder.

Dating is easy for normies that are attractive, no matter of intelligent they are.
Dating is hard for normies that are unattractive, no matter of intelligent they are.

But keep in mind that attractiveness is not only looks, its stuff like money, prestige, clothes, hygene, how you handle yourself and so on. And a lot of these have a positive correlation with intelligence.

If you are an intelligent sperglord, then you are lucky. Just imagine being a stupid sperglord.

Overly intelligent people overthink everything. Normies who date easily go with the flow and don't question why they are dong something.
Make a girl laugh, make her feel safe, and you'll win her over.

>this thread

Ugly as fuck woman

This

We view the possibilities, and no possibility can be 100% enacted until it actually happens.

It's not that I have a hard time talking to them, it's that I have nothing to say. I'm not throwing my life and my money away on some whore.

>tfw no kurisu gf
Just end my life

Thank you, its to hard to find a girl that looks decent, and isn't one of those wee lets get wasted whores.

A U T I S M

Geez you just posted a fucking hat.

maybe you are just a gflet

Thats pretty interesting

Why didn't Kant make your list

Math is about 50/50 male/female, m8

>It is regrettable that those with the best genes - the ones of intelligence - are usually excluded from society's gene pool. There are two reasons for this, the very simple, the simple and the one that will blow your mind.

>The very simple reason is you can't think about math, you can't read the classics, you can't learn science, when you're doing drugs and having orgies all the time.

So you're saying people cannot procreate without "doing drugs and having orgies all the time"

Sounds like you're excluded from the gene pool for being stupid

Because Kant's a cunt and helped creare many of the problems we face today

>jew hags
>female
I mean, technically you are correct.

>tfw no math gf

I would actually be okay with a dummy as long as she is cute and sweet. I met someone like that today but she was old enough to be my mom.

I think it has less to do with intelligence and more to do with being an introvert (which I find intelligent people tend to be). Being an introvert means you tend not be as sociable, which is the real only difference between those who have no trouble getting dates and those who do.

>this thread is a hat
Uh, no. This thread is a thread lol

It is because society is not well structured to help foster intelligent men.

If you were not a child prodigy then you have no fucking idea how much time it takes to train that prodigy. Prodigies practice their one thing the entire day every day. Do you ask yourself why parents of prodigies don't algo give them a normal school life? It is because it would be impossible to have the kid do 10 hours a day of practice/study and then 10 hours more if school. The kid would die. Parents wish they could give their prodigy a normal life, but it is impossible.

The same happens to late bloomers who find their passion in HS or college. You become 100% invested in that shit. There is no time to develop social skills and go find a gf.

It is unrealistic to expect a genius to find a gf. That is why I think that the government should subsidize girlfriends for smart people like me. I mean to have a wide range of women that are legally forced to be nice to me and that I can contact whenever I am in need of quick sexual relief.

Unfortunately because of feminism I do not see this happening. And it is sad because in the past kings used to have huge amounts of women in the castle who would basically serve high ranking officials like the generals, the personal body guards of the royalty and even top scholars because it was expected that these people would dedicate 99% of their time to the kingdom.

Feminism took that away from me and it sucks.

Call it bait but think about it. How many more men would willingly get into studying 24/7 if the governments provided a full Harem of beautiful women to every man that served his country with his contributions.

Do you realize that with this incentive it would be a no brainer even for Chad to become an engineer? Everyone would want to be a genius and study forever, because everyone wants a Harem.

And before you think this is "sexist" think again. Women have been scientifically shown to like bad boys, abusive relationships and dominant, powerful men.

Tell me, what can be more dominant, powerful and abusive than this:

You call one of your Harem girls but she says she doesn't want to serve you anymore so you instead call your nearest police department and tell her that your bitch has gone rogue and then the government sends a team of police just to go beat up the bitch with baseball bats to give her a lesson.

After that she would be soaking fucking wet. When she goes to you to fuck you she would feel like she is riding God's cock.

This is the perfect plan. A win win scenario. Society gets more scientists, and women get better boyfriends.

This has been my problem. I'm 23, and many of the women that are most attractive seem to be mid-later 20's, early 30's. I don't think about age often and tend to view that whole window as the same as me, but for all I know they're actually married with kids or whatever. Or feel like they're in a different frame of life.

There is a reason math and science types are known a wizards OP.
They literally trade in their sexy times for magic.
Lol. Do you know the shit we are capable of with advanced mathematics? CAN YOU EVEN BEGIN TO CONTEMPLATE THE MEMES WE CAN MAKE?!

>CAN YOU EVEN BEGIN TO CONTEMPLATE THE MEMES WE CAN MAKE?!

To be quite honest math memes are the memes that have made me laugh for the logest. Easy examples are the numberphile memes. Those are some top tier memes, only a mind that has transcended this universe could conceive of such a meme.

yet elon musk a smartass is an alpha male explain this shit

>Elon Musk
>alpha male
>getting used by women left and right
>the women aren't even that attractive

What defines an alpha male is that they use women, not the other way around. Elon is a high achievement beta.

Terrible b8

Your premise is correct, what you failed to notice is that most "intelligent" people are also "spergerlords", hence the original question remains.

Smells like bullshit to me. Genes are genes.

>Yeah, let's make sure we pass down any genes, in fact, why not MORE genes

Eugenics has solid bases on evolution, science is cruel.
Ni, science is impartial.

>This is why the greatest humans of all - Jesus

And on a science board

> best genes
> """impartial"""
> not most fit genes
> not genes that reproduce naturally

>implying his pont isn't valid

>Posting fallacies
>on a science board
Kys

This, as fedora as it might sound. Why would I want to spend my time with a girl that has nothing to offer me besides her vagina?

>tfw Kurisu doesn't exist
Kill me

Vaginas are pretty cool though. And one of the best feelings in this world has to be using up a girl for her vagina and making her fall in love but then after sex immediately dismissing her humanity and treating her like a dog but not even talking to her anymore despite her constants texts and other calls for your attention.

It really shows those sluts how inferior they are. When I do this I consider myself a teacher. Many cunts are out of place in todays society. We need to teach them that they are no more than disgusting subhuman pigs worth only as much as their tits.

Nice larping, but think about it. If you just wanted pussy, why would you care about anything else aside from the pussy? If this is the case you can go for the pussy that presents itself to the lowest amount of effort put out by you. Your time will be much better spent on other things.

If a woman can offer you more than her pussy, then that makes it worth it for you to invest time in her.

I only watch anime with big, strong men in it, sorry.

because relationships aren't sensible most of the time, and intelligent people think about things clearly.

i know guys who married girls they actually think are ugly just so they can put benis in vagoo regularly, and that's it. they lie to their wives about where they are, what they're doing, etc. so they can do what they actually want to do (e.g. play golf or w/e) rather than be with the person that ostensibly should be their best friend.

we've all heard of girls who stay with dudes that literally beat them bloody, because they "love" them and think they can help them and change them.

brainlets don't mind using others and being used themselves, or at least, they don't think about / don't realize what's actually going on.

It really hurts knowing that there are no kurisus out there.

I'm no psychologist, but it really dies hurt.
Thinking about it evokes the same feeling I feely when my grandmother died.

I was really close to her.

>Why do the vast majority of intelligent people/introverts/etc have a harder time with dating/talking to the opposite sex?

Overthinking it. Get atavistic.

does*

As cruel as this might be, this is the choice of Steins Gate.

I forgot to attach a kurisu

>Why do the vast majority of intelligent people/introverts/etc have a harder time with dating/talking to the opposite sex?
They don't you autistic fuck. I don't talk to normies but I'm perfectly sociable and charismatic if I need to be. I'm sure many are but most are completely fine, maybe not the best but functional.

I'm afraid it is.

I'm not a sociopath

But maybe we can change this worldline's divergence
Because after all, what is life without a kurisu?

It's pain and suffering.

If the many worlds theory is true, I wonder if its possible to change timelines..

Most do it for TEACHING high school daycare level shit.

>posting S;G 0 stuff
user HAVE MERCY WITH ME THATS TOO MANY FEELS TO HANDLE

Kurisu is INTJ.
Now, INTJ is rare, and even more so in woman.
But they do exist.

We have a slim chance...

How slim of a chance are we talking about?
One that only a madman would try to challenge?
A mad Veeky Forumsentist?

Exactly.

Average Veeky Forumsentists have no chance, we are going to seize the opportunity.

El Psy Kongroo

It is decided then.
Operation Freyja is a-go.
I will not rest until our worldines converge.

>Implying any information about jesus in a book as retarded as the bible can be trusted.
kys

>but she was old enough to be my mom.
This has ceased to matter to me

>This has ceased to matter to me
Great, my good friend. You are reaching higher levels of degeneracy by the minute and that is good. A degenerate life is better than a dignified life. Go meet this 60 year old used up hag and fuck her. Fuck her like she doesn't have hepatitis C and Chlamydia! You enjoy that old used up hag.

>I would actually be okay with a dummy as long as she is cute and sweet. I met someone like that today
>cute and sweet
I took this to mean she was at the very least attractive and i know women older than me that are still hot. I would not bang a Hep C and Chlamydia riddled 60 year old

>I would not bang a Hep C and Chlamydia riddled 60 year old

Well, my mom is reaching 50. Your mom must also be, unless she was a teen mom star. And anyways, your degeneracy levels already increased to the point that you would fuck other women despite what MGTOW philosophers advice.

Just give it two more years of virginity and you will be a fucking women with full on AIDS.

>t you would fuck other women
I meant older women, not other women.

In Western society, most people don't value intelligence.

Not really. I think that men value intelligence in women. Heck, I value intelligence in women. Everyone in this thread has already started jerking off to Makise Kurisu because she is the ultimate smart woman character

CHRIIIIIISTIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyways, the problem is that intelligent women do not exist because women are all subhuman.

And then on the other hand, WOMEN do not value intelligence in men. So no one wins in this regard.

>CHRIIIIIISTIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=a-GqSWsISVs

"Intelligent" people spend more of their time thinking and less of their time socializing. So not only are they worse at socializing from lack of practice, but they overanalyze situations because they'd rather be thinking (like they always do) than doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2hfFOXhXmM

Idk man I do okay with girls 'in theory' lol. Girls tend to assume I get laid a lot etc. However I have some really fuckin serious problems that get in my way. I'm not fuckin happy. I can fake it but my life story is bad and sad, but it wouldn't be so bad if I weren't so smart. I was dick as early as elementary school because I was simply pissed off that we couldn't finish the lesson because some retard doesn't know the answer to 0+1. By the time I was in high school I wanted to kill myself because not only was I not learning but I was also wasting my precious youth. On top of that I was pretty poor and just embarrassed like no way could I bring a classy girl over to meet my drunkass mom.

And then I didn't even go to a good college even though I could have, easily, simply because my parents didn't know dick about financial aid. So I'm surrounded by idiots. Fucking feels good but honestly I think smarter chicks would be better. It would feel like having sex with someone on my level. And I think they would just perform better in general. Girls for some reason think they're the shit even when they suck dick at suckin dick.

The worst part is the smarter people around here are complete fuckin tools despite being marginally smarter. I know I sound absolutely full of myself but I'm legit smart af and I still am always nice and never condescending. Honestly even the dumbest people I know have a tendency to talk down to people.

I really can't say I'd be too upset if the whole city went up in flames. I like a lot of people here but if I asked myself if anything of value was lost I couldn't say yeah.

While technically true, its not western society.
It's humanity.

intelligent people are more social than dumb people
maybe you're just shy and dumb?

I think it's because intelligent people are typically content being in their own heads, thinking about concepts, ideas, the future/plans, analyzing random things, studying, etc. Because of that, they don't seek social interaction as much, and are not interested in talking for its own sake. This translates to less interaction. And since being social is a skill, they are typically not good at it since it requires practice. Intelligent people also may not care about trends in fashion as much or every single nuance of social hygiene

But these are all stereotypes. A dumb person can be just as introverted, and an intelligent person would understand the importance of social interaction and how they appear.

I would never "jerk off" to Kurisu.

This
Kurisu is pure

THIS!
Tfw brainlet sperg

+1

>Be a smart child early
>Difference from other children is astronomical early on since being a year ahead is HUGE
>Don't fit in with kids your age
>Too small to fit in with kids on your mental level
>Miss out on the early social development
>Grow up to be weird because of it

Only smart guys with empathy have a hard time dealing with girls, smart guys without empathy already know how to control them like puppets and fuck them.

Some people are smart and good looking and athletic

>If you are an intelligent sperglord, then you are lucky. Just imagine being a stupid sperglord.
4 Chan is autistic as a while. But /scuscis for high IQ autistics.

Veeky Forums = Spergerlord Genius
/g/ = Spergerlord Code Monkey.
/a/,/jp/ = Spergerlord Weeaboo
/v/ = Spergerlord gamer
/r9k/= Spergerlord Fag
Veeky Forums = Chad.
/pol/ = Weaponized autism. Rednecks.
/x/ = Schizophrenic into drugs & magick.

>Forgetting Veeky Forums

What kind of Autistics are Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums?

>literal ubermensch
>becomes an actor

Veeky Forums is one of the more normie boards

>Veeky Forums = Chad.
More than half of the people there don't work out or are DYELs who think they are experts
>Veeky Forums = Spergerlord Genius
Genius, lmao. What?

>Veeky Forums is one of the more normie boards
Veeky Forums is filled with shut-in pseuds, and normies don't even read

Why is she so perfect?