Should I learn Chinese or Japanese

should I learn Chinese or Japanese

Japanese

Chinese is just too damn hard as a tonal language but you will be able to learn a basic level of Chinese reading comprehension by learning Japanese Kanji

Japanese is more fun, and hiragana makes its texts easier to understand imo. Kanji's still there, but hiragana can allow one to communicate with others without the need for it.

Japanese also doesn't include the intonational difference between words. It's easier, and more fun (imo).

What're you trying to learn for? My answer largely depends on your purpose, bud.

>should I learn Chinese or Japanese

Neither... communication between people speaking different languages is something for a machine to do.
In LESS than 10 years there will be automatic language translations available to anyone with a phone.

Study more math.

You should at least consider Korean

someone post that screencap of the guy who knew chinese and his company sent him to live in china, then he had to dead with scheming lying people all the time

Since your on Veeky Forums you should learn Japanese.

im in a research group trying to create a device that translates speech in real time using coloquiolism aswell as non google translate translations.

>Chinese: L1 - 897 million; L2 - 193 million
>Japanese: L1 - 128 million; L2 - 1 million

You already know the answer.

Russian. Beautiful, precise, and fluid language, yet not overly precise as in German.

>should I learn Chinese or Japanese

No.

Spend your language learning energy learning to code.

wh...what does this mean?

ooohhh, first and second language speakers, to be fair, that's probably because chinese is taught as a second language in schools much like spanish in america. Almost all of my Hong Kong friends can speak mandarin even though Cantonese is their first language.

You should learn Japanese for anime
You should learn Chinese for business
You should learn Korean for your wife

Why not German or French?

This.
Japanese>>Korean>>>>>>>>>>>>Chinese

what makes korean women better than Japanese...not disagreeing but just wondering

That sounds interesting. What's your progress?

answer is top middle

left of the centerline = add
right of the centerline = subtract

japanese if you want to do weeb media
chinese if you want to find a girlfriend or do business

I know thr answer

All those L2 speakers are probably ethnic minorities and vietnamese/filipinos/thais/koreans/japs

both languages are easy as fuck but mandarin is far easier because it doesn't have convoluted grammar. Tones are easy.

Japanese is near useless unless you plan to do business or live there. Chinese is much more useful as it's used in other countries and it's more important for business.

Hardier, better cooks

Harder, better cocks

>Why not German or French?
May as well suggest Arabic, as it will be more useful in those countries in the future.

Culture mostly. Koreans never got cucked in a post world war loss/rebuild. Koreans are just more emotionally healthy.

>Koreans never got cucked in a post world war loss/rebuild.
The Entire Europe & East Asia were destroyed in WW2, specially Germany , UK, France, Japan, China, Korea & Russia. What the fuck are you talking about?!
Reminder that Korean Peninsula was entirely destroyed during Korean War.
Both Germany & Japan lost WW2 war, were rebuilt & became extremely rich countries afterwards.
Korea situation after Korean War was nothing different from the entire Europe after WW2.

You should learn Python.

Neither because then you'll understand the insults they throw behind your back in their language which will make you extremely triggered.

Its always better to not understand them and laugh it off if they say something insulting. This will in turn make them look like the idiots because you're just casually laughing it off.

Ignorance is bliss

They actually practice eugenics and social darwinism, so naturally Korean women are the most attractive

>Preaches math
>Doesn't understand "or" logic

this post is your brains on r/TheRedPill.

Koreans weren't a losing party in WW2. Like France and the UK, despite damage, were winners. The subsequent Korean war hasn't ended yet. Japan on the other hand was definitely a loser in WW2 and had their rebuild dictated to them by the winners. This dramatically affected their culture over the long term.

Nobody should learn python, it's shit. So are you for suggesting it.

Suicide rate is part of what is talking about. The ugly women are offing themselves to free up resources for the pretty ones. If only Europeans would do this.