youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0
youtube.com/watch?v=_JMktNW8RiY
youtube.com/watch?v=equC7GEUt6k
youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=6HCz1tFqIcs
youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your motto becomes "I have no idea what I'm doing."

You dissociate functional forms from their meaning in reality thus going insane, just like Mr. Nash.

you transcend the need for sex

It feels like you have become one with the universe.
Like even if you were to be nuclear obliterated you could still go out laughing like a lunatic.
The old joke goes,
An engineer is working at his desk in his office. His cigarette falls off the desk into the wastebasket, causing the papers within to burst into flames. The engineer looks around, sees a fire extinguisher, grabs it, puts out the flames, and goes back to work.

A physicist is working at his desk in another office and the same thing happens. He looks at the fire, looks at the fire extinguisher, and thinks "Fire requires fuel plus oxygen plus heat. The fire extinguisher will remove both the oxygen and the heat in the wastebasket. Ergo, no fire." He grabs the extinguisher, puts out the flames, and goes back to work.

In short it feel like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=gA_8w1dz7r8
A mathematician is working at his desk in another office and the same thing happens. He looks at the fire, looks at the fire extinguisher, and thinks for a minute, says "It is trivial." and goes back to work.

>He looks at the fire, looks at the fire extinguisher, and thinks for a minute, says "It is trivial." and goes back to work.
So basically it's having serious autism?

And to think that video is what kids these days think is funny & entertaining

It is autism that transcends time and space user.

It is actually not meant to be funny. It is a chapter in the inter dimensional sci-fi epic currently going on in Frank's universe.

LEARN THE LORE YOU FUCKING PLEB. FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE INTERNET GRANDPA FFS

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2D7ohWos0

youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0

youtube.com/watch?v=_JMktNW8RiY

youtube.com/watch?v=equC7GEUt6k

youtube.com
/watch?v=lXMskKTw3Bc

Play all of these at the same time.
This will sum up how it feels to run so much math in your head.
This is what is expected. This is the weight of what I wake up with every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HCz1tFqIcs

It's a real abstract kind of feel

youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

As good as sucking cock

You transcend the possibility of sex

Fixt

Lel

fuck u

like warm apple pie

You feel really insecure and can't ever shake the belief that you're not good enough to be doing this and are a phony.

salty milk and coins

Currently learning grassmanian to study amplituhedron polytopes. It is not much different to studying euclidean algebra say but a little more abstract.

jokes on you I already had sex before i started studying math

Then you can never truly be a mathematician

You become like L from Death Note.

Those sweet, sweet digits tho

For me, my spatial awareness decreases, to the point that I become really clumsy and have a hard time crossing streets.

quints of truth, sorry you will never make it.

this.

good, man

This

These. Even though you know the mathematical logic behind what you're doing is airtight, you can't escape the feeling that there's something you're not seeing. You question every small detail, every aspect of your analytical thinking. But it's entirely worth it for those brief moments when the right gears turn in the right places and a proof or an idea finally makes sense.