Where's a good place to read Buddhist texts online

Where's a good place to read Buddhist texts online.

Ideally the whole Pali Canon but also stuff like the Diamond Sutra, Heart Sutra etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

palicanon.org/index.php/about
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Instead, seek Jesus, friend.

I've already read the Bible.

Hopefully the one guy who identifies with Tibetan Buddhism comes in here and just dumps everything. I wish I had saved that thread.

I screencapped some stuff on my other computer. Will post later.

who is this guy?

zen bones is worth a look and siddhartha hermann hesse

Legendary poster, he was in a thread about Asian philosophy a week or so ago and dropped a ton of references as well as a pastebin or where to get more information.

Bump for Buddha.

Bumping in hopes of this

palicanon.org/index.php/about
5 minutes at google, good luck.

Hoping that guy with the screencaps remembers this thread. That, or Tibetan Buddhist senpai notices us.

Why the fuck do idiots keep on suggesting "Siddharta" when someone asks about Buddhism? Have you at least read the fucking book? It has absolutely nothing to do with Buddhism, except for a brief and inconsequential appearance of the Buddha

sacred-texts.com has all of the religious writings you could need.

Anyone can type "pali canon" into google. Hoping for someone who knows how good the translations are compared to others.

Accesstoinsight for a comrhensive selection of the Tipitaka.
Also check out Suttacentral, same shit basically but a different translation.

It probably doesn't help much but there's some Buddhist stuff translated for free on wikisource for free and it's easy to acess and download to an e-reader if that's your thing

I'm reading the diamond sutra right now

what is this dudes hair made out of? cap'n crunch peanut butter crunch poofs?
'

This pretty much

suttacentral has the Agamas too and other stuff

Most of these are early Buddhist texts though

Sad the Tibetan Buddhist of lit hasn't graced us with his presence.

Everyone here has already studied the teachings of Jesus. We're trying to expand our understanding by seeking out differing perspectives.

Anyone on Veeky Forums who refuses to at least study the bible academically is automatically a pseud and should leave immediately.

You're not wrong, friend.

He is wrong "friend".

You don't learn a religion, you live it.

That is just a fragment. I was hoping someone would have his longer posts including the one including the pastebin with additional sources/information.

Must have missed it. That was the only valuable post I remember.