filled with East Asians, Jews, Poo in the Loos,

where are the white women at?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are in the Art classes

They're in Social Science and Gender Studies

In liberal arts class

and after they graduate, they will bitch about equal pay.

lol

No women cause science is sexist

>filled with East Asians, Jews

It's, like, they have higher average IQ than the rest of population or something.

Also Indians

nice try pajeet

They're in the actual good schools. No, really.

Women tend to aim (often unrealistically) high when they're looking at colleges. It's why they'll whine about women's college applications being the most rejected even though women are also the majority population in higher education. It's like romance; it's an effective strategy for women to just flirt around with every good college out there until they land one of the ones they want, but men have to be judicious and realistic about these things.

That's just in general, though; the girl on the right in pic related is genuinely enthusiastic about the subject matter and has been in robotics since high school.

Kek

> India - 82 average IQ
Bad luck for you, my brown-skinned friend.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Where are the girls like Makise Kurisu?

I want a real laifu waifu like my anime waifu.

East major like Biology, Environmental Engineering & Humanities are filled with Brainlets.

Where are the smart girls? Chemistry? Math? Bio chem? Chem E?

Top 1% ≠ average . Top 1% IQ >>> average.
Top 1% Indians are much smarter & wealthier than the average Indian.

females were like 5% of my engineering program population

my group of five friends who studied together every day included three of them.

How can Goyim ever compete.
Jews have the [math]\mathbb{PHENOTYPE}[/math]

[math]\mathbb{BIG /, ASHKENAZIM /, BRAIN}[/math]

You find a girl who's barely legal, and you inject your "knowledge" into her over a long period of time until she's smart.

Average IQ doesn't mean that everyone's IQ is same
Some are intelligent some are not simple as that
I'm not saying that every Indian is a genius but saying that no Indian is genius will be wrong too

I can feel the pain
In the class of 50 guys there are 6 girls all ugly as fuck

Average IQ is perfectly acceptable because we're talking about Indians as a whole so of course averages are going to be talked about. With the way you guys responded, you really do seem low IQ though

>white women
>STEM
How white feminists view white women a seperate race from white men may actually be right because white women seem to be easily gullible to fall to (((them))) while white men are the only defense against (((them))) and choose STEM careers.

If we keep talking about average IQ then there's no American genius, European Genius, Chinese genius
Because i don't know any country with average IQ of 160
I think you should stop trying because you are not making any sense

>Where are smart girls like Makise Kurisu?
>You find a girl who's barely legal, and you inject your "knowledge" into her over a long period of time until she's smart.
Hopefully the child/offspring will be smart.

I once met a white woman at a science university in the US. She was a young earth creationist. I don't know why she was even there. I guess they had an arts program of some sorts too, maybe that was it.