An average booktuber will have more reach and influence than you will for your entire lifetime

>An average booktuber will have more reach and influence than you will for your entire lifetime

I work in film development so no not really

i want her to tie me up on her bed and then film the raw pre-edit footage for six full length booktube videos right in front of me, just hours upon hours of cringe-inducing over-emoting and screeching and contentless rambling with sassy embarrassing sitcom cadence in every other word, redoing the same takes again and again and again until i can't take it anymore and i'm literally begging her to stop. then she kills me

Nobody wears that shade of lipstick unless they have come to play.

Not really. An average booktuber's reach is only dependent on pandering to their audience of YA readers. If you think about it, the format only provides a narrow window of what you can talk about each week, if you want to have a large audience. So if anything the audience is the one who is really influential (acting) and the booktuber is only providing them with what they want (reacting).

when do you ever climax from something like this

/thead
If anything the booktuber is the one being influenced by other plebeian booktubers.

What's her channel?

polandbananasBOOKS

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Does it really matter when nothingness awaits for everyone tho?

Dubzero confirms existential nothingness.

So is a "book haul" all the free shit that publishers send them to shill for?

For the most part, yeah.

check'd

At least we have Cliff, amirite lit?

Do booktubers actually read their books?

Fuck off, Cliff

if they do they certainly dont have to

>know of incredibly cute booktuber with good taste and isn't pretentious or pigheaded about it
>she's into a lot of the same lit I'm into

I'm not telling you fags the name of her channel though, no fucking way.

What lit are you into?

>he thinks everyone is as worthless a neet as him

>not having your own personal booktuber waifu that only gets 50 views at best
She always responds to my comments (I'm often the only one commenting) and even mentioned me in a video before. It's like I'm really having a girlfriend.

Tell us the channel already.

> It's like I'm really having a girlfriend.
Yes, the same thing. By the way, it is not hard to filter YT channels by subject and views. We will find you, retard.

I know you're mostly kidding but this is on par with some of the most pathetic shit I've seen on this website