Remember more innocent times?

Remember more innocent times?

I still can't believe that they got fired. That was the moment for me and a lot of other former lefties

what was the issue again?
something to do with his tweet right?

They made a joke about dongles among themselves, and some black woman who was sitting next to them took exception to this and tweeted their picture in order to publically shame them for joking among themselves. It worked. Jezebel wrote an article about toxic masculinity and dick jokes in public, and I think that at least one of them ended up getting fired.

ok?

But at least she got fired too. He probably got hired again by someone not insane, but she's a pariah.

Who are these guys again?

Dylan Klebod and Eric Harris

I seriously don't know what this is about.

Is this a new meme i'm not aware of?

Lol, I was in the /pol/ thread when this happened.

Didn't she have some really suck ass superfluous fucking job as well, like events manager or equality inspector or some other think tank shitty fucking job

good. betas get what they deserve

What she did was wrong, but the real fuckers are the people who overreacted and fired those guys. Otherwise it would've just been a story of another stuck up cunt complaining about nothing on twitter.

Honestly, I'm pretty unaware of the going-ons of the modern world. I simply don't care, I don't have much to live for.

Who the fuck are these faggots and why is it on Veeky Forums?

The dudes both were quickly rehired whereas the woman has become unemployable.

I just looked her up, the latest I see on her being unemployed is late 2015. Can you give me a more recent source?

Also looking her up brought her interviews back to my attention and now my teeth are broken from gritting and grinding them so hard.

Not literature

I think the message OP is trying to convey is that the events related to these 2 people were maybe the tip of the iceberg of SJW vs ALT Right fight, and the titanic, although flawed at birth, maybe that day only took notice of its limitations

not lit related maybe ok

Why the fuck is this /news/ shit shitting up muh already shitty Veeky Forums?