Ask the TA for some help

>ask the TA for some help
>"LOL just read the book its all there "
>book costs $120
>check library
>no copies left

if you do this, FUCK YOU

I'm not paying you $20,000 a year in tuition fees for you to fucking tell me to go read a book if I ask you for help.

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(4(-36+16-4)+4(-36+16-4)-4(-36+16-4))/32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone who does this can't actually help you anyway. This is what TAs say when they don't remember because they took the course 5 years ago, but don't want to look like a dumbass.

what you don't understand is your TA learns by reading books, because there's hardly anyone to teach what he's trying to learn

man up

>I'm not paying you $20,000 a year in tuition fees for you to fucking tell me to go read a book if I ask you for help.

I'm not grading 100's of papers and answering 1000's of stupid questions that could be cleared up in chapter 1.

rent that shit off chegg/amazon/barnes n noble/etc

>tfw you are going to college during the bubble stage in tuition fees
If only I was born a few years later when the worthless degrees finally burst the bubble then I could have tuition fees based on the actual market value.

>wawa I don;t want to do my job
Fuck off. Should have chose another career if you didn't want to be asked by pupils questions regarding the $5000 class they are paying for.

>be TA
>students come to me expecting me to give them homework answers
>mfw

You're getting paid $25 an hour to do this shit. I know my college pays $30 an hour.

So shut the fuck and just do your job you fucking lazy piece of shit

>So shut the fuck and just do your job you fucking lazy piece of shit

too lazy to read 5 pages of a book to do his homework. Calls the TA lazy.

I'd guess you are an engineer with this attitude.

Not my fault you work in a community college full of non-whites and non-asians. Keep blaming engineers for all your problems though.

>I'm not paying you $20,000 a year in tuition fees
>$20,000

what kind of brainlet school only costs $20,000?

>americans are so fucked over by jews that they think higher costs means better

Nothing "redpills" you more atleast then working alongside them though. Their constant asking for gibs(asnswers) pushes you to your limits. Everyday I walked to uni I had one nog asking me for money or my bottle of water as if I owed him one.

PDF exists you brainlet

I go to TAs to get hints on a fucked up question like demonstrations and shit
I avoid girls too

>I avoid girls
You avoid female TAs or females in general?

library genesis

You have no excuse to not educate yourself.

females in general

10 years ago I would have called you a pussy but in todays political climate I call you smart.

>Why won't they spoon feed me everything
I bet you're the kind of guy who involves his parents in a grade dispute.

you know the TA makes like $10/hr ?

I have a TA right now who has a couple habits I hate. He'll slap a big red "?" on your homework if you don't do things exactly the way he expects because he doesn't want to spend enough time on it to follow your math, and if you cross stuff out he tries his best to read it then says it's illegible. You lose points for both. It's a pain in the ass.

>you know the TA makes like $10/hr ?
What third world country has that payrate? I remember getting like 19$/hr to TA and that was when I was an undergrad

>He'll slap a big red "?" on your homework if you don't do things exactly the way he expects because he doesn't want to spend enough time on it to follow your math
The more likely situation is that your exposition is confusing, if you ever become a TA you'll see just how bad most undergraduate work is

>and if you cross stuff out he tries his best to read it then says it's illegible.
Why are you handing in rough copies of your work?

I'm a TA and I do this.

If your work is a mess, and you don't even circle the answer, fuck you.

The best is students who just scribble mathematical jibberish, and then put the answer they got from wolfram alpha at the end, as if I won't be able to tell their work makes no sense.

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. How could this be any more clear?

You shouldn't hand in your work upside down

I like to work in a different coordinate system. As long as the math works out, who are you to judge me?

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=(4(-36+16-4)+4(-36+16-4)-4(-36+16-4))/32

You should be ashamed.

You're lucky the TA gave you any marks at all, if I got those scribbles to grade I wouldn't even bother reading it

God i cant wait to TA in the fall and put entitled undergrad kids in their place. Nothing like my adviser in undergrad telling me stories of freshman and sophomores trying to bribe her for extra credit, ask her to pass them, or bring their parents to meetings to try and sway her to not fail them. oh it's gonna be fun