Fill in the blanks

Fill in the blanks.

Now I am become ________, the destroyer of ________.

Now I am become ANTERIOR, the destroyer of PELVIC TILT.

Now I am become fill in, the destroyer of the blanks

Now I am become /pol/, the destroyer of Veeky Forums.

Now I am become sage, the destroyer of shit threads.

Now I am become shitposter, the destroyer of threads.

Now am I become your mom, the destroyer of marriages.

Now I am become degeneracy, the destroyer of white civilization.

Now I am become OP, the destroyer of heterosexuality

Now I am become that girl's butt, the destroyer of impotence.

Now I am become welcome, the destroyer of privacy.

Now I am become my dick, the destroyer of that girls pussy

Now I am become cuck, the destroyer of myself.

>autism
>ifunny.co footnote
Is this ironic?

Now I am become tongue, the destroyer of cute feet.

Now I am become Helen, the destroyer of Greece and Troy and Rome and America and the past, present, and future.

Now I am become destroyer, the destroyer of destroyers.

degeneracy is the foundation of white civilization while self-castration and being anti-fun is the foundation of eastern civilization

this is why you need to start with the goddamn greeks, /pol/

Now I am become user, the destroyer of that girl's butt

Now I am becomeing worried, the destroyer officer, officer! The destroyer is in the room with me... He's outside the cupboard, officer.... He's openi-- no, no! Officeeeeer!

Now I am become Marxism, the destroyer of nations.

Now I am become DFW, the destroyer of irony.

BRRRGGRRFFFFRFRRFRFRFRFR

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

Is she the one with the FAT pussy lips? Yum.

I have become CRASH destroyer of mom made pancakes!

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.

I am become this poster, destroyer of traditional family values.

degeneracy alert
and bro you're just gay, i'd drag my balls a mile through broken glass and read the entirety of phenomenology of the spirit just for a little sniff of the shit that came from her ass

time

is

>i'd drag my balls a mile through broken glass and read the entirety of phenomenology of the spirit just for a little sniff of the shit that came from her ass
Kekking at your mental deficiencies, famalam.

lol'd

Now I am become An Hiro, the destroyer of imageboards.

>And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend
10/10

/golden
>when a thread peaks this soon

Now I am become reddit, the destroyer of Veeky Forums.