What are some good books on becoming as Machiavellian as possible?

What are some good books on becoming as Machiavellian as possible?

Lying, manipulating, basically doing whatever it takes to get what I want.

Thanks.

Iron Kingdom has some good stuff on him as well.

If you need an instruction manual on how to lie then I guarantee that you're too retarded to ever be "machiavellian."
What you'll do instead is be an edgy cunt to everyone around you. When they pick up on this and stop speaking to you, you'll smugly convince yourself that it's because of your nonexistent manipulation skills and that being hated is a victory for you.

>implying you know what machiavellian is

Is your goal to be an ass? Or are you trying to achieve things? If youre trying to achive just read how to win friends and influence people. You'll go towards the goal you seek and not fuck your life up.

Niccolo Machiavelli - the Prince

finish highschool first

The Art of the Deal Donald Trump

You're starting out with the wrong mindset. There are a million people that are willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want. What happens though? They act like dicks, everyone hates them, and they get nothing.

I suggest you listen to this guy

The Bible

Also they're very bad at the parts that require actual brains.

This is not something you can learn. You have to be born with it. Take an antisocial personality disorder test. If you are manipulative you should know instinctively how to answer to get an average believable sane/nice person score. Highly antisocial people don't want to be discovered.
Some day you will be glad you are not one of, them.

Take Paxil

48 laws of Powah.

/thread

It takes one to know one

why don't you try reading Machiavelli before you make yourself look like an ass

Not Machiavelli. Not joking, the purpose of The Prince is to show how to run a monarchy for the best long-term outcome (ie, the state is safe both from internal and external threats). Egoistic personal gain ("what I want") is a completely different topic.

Yes.
There are 3 types of minds OP. I fear you fall into the 2nd of the three categories, and thus lack the creative initiative needed to be a master manipulated. However, you could make a useful adviser should you prove adept at remembering lessons you have observed.

This

like I understand that machiavellian is at this point a separate thing from Machiavelli, but it still triggers me to no end that he's associated with "Lying, manipulating, basically doing whatever it takes to get what I want."

My diary desu

>why did it take this long for someone to post this?

You speaking from experience?

This
And how to win friends and influence people

He made such a good argument for being a devious bastard it became a meme

srs? Zen Buddhism + meditation has turned me into a sociopath.

Well, the best is Crime and Punishment. At least that's the most accurate to what will happen when you try to execute your "plan".

Are you running a 15th C. Italian city-state? If so, The Prince, by Niccolo Machiavelli, is the best guide to being Machiavellian!

If not, then why would you want to be? You can achieve your goals with naught but hard work and mostly honesty. If your goal is to be the richest person in the world or some hogwash and unrealistic goal like that, then you are doomed to read meme book after meme book of lifestyle advice, relationship advice, diet advice, car advice, love advice, friend advice, job advice, etc. and will inevitably fail, only to have a brief flame of hope when a new self-help book comes out.

try 'The Prince'

lol'd

Be Slightly Evil - Venkatesh Rao

You're not machiavellian at all. Unless you're baiting, which would make you more machiavellian than me since I was hooked.