Why do women tend to go through this type of intellectual phase in their early 20s?

Why do women tend to go through this type of intellectual phase in their early 20s?

>only women

When women are young they experiment with being all kinds of cultural archetypes that they see select men actually doing

They see men being intellectuals so they go
>I bet I'm an intellectual too.. Everyone has been telling me I'm great nonstop for a decade, so why not?
and then they test their hypothesis by asking a random person who is in the psychic thrall of their tits "Am I an intellectual?" and the guy responds "Yes, and please take all my money and I love you" and the woman thinks "Great! I guess for the next fifteen minutes until I get bored of this and decide to take selfies in the shitter, I'm an intellectual! Better take some intellectual selfies!"

The moral of the story is: Punch and kick women

agreeing with this.

women go trough the "social justice, liberal, vegan" phase and guy go trough the "how do i get bitches, muh patrician taste, muh male superiority" phase. it wear off with time. usually around 30 when you start to readjust your values and priorities.

>then they test their hypothesis by asking a random person who is in the psychic thrall of their tits "Am I an intellectual?"
user pls write books.

there are enough books that sing the same tune

>around 30
Unless you're done being edgy by 23-25, there is no hope.

>usually around 30 when you start to readjust your values and priorities.

Read: When you become a wagecuck and have to embrace brainwashing to function

who gives a shit about the meaning, i'm talking prose here, user. you've got some wicked assonance and rhythm going here.

>english and philosophy double major
>getting my masters
>love literature
>secretly worrying this might just be a phase and i'm about to grow out of it

yeah... then you can trash 2/3 of humanity. some unfortunately take a little longer. others ever get there.

if your values change, something like having a stable job suddenly becomes desireable. wait and see

>if your values change to desire a stable job suddenly a stable job becomes desirable

Yeah no shit son

I don't feel the need to defend myself, because I have done nothing wrong. I could spend all day breaking down how flawed and sexist your comment is, but you're literally not worth my time.

Why would you worry?

>fake femanon pretending women don't know in hopes of user asking for his tits
user, just get the boob job if you can't work out stealing tit pics from the google

>Why do women tend to go through this type of intellectual phase in their early 20s?
>picture of a girl smoking a cigarette

yes very intellectual paying money to give yourself cancer

Appearance and identity are like religions to the them because they think that they that is what they will be judged by. The ironic thing is that they loathe it and at the same time perpetuate it by doing it themselves.

'Maybe unichad will like me if I show him I'm smart'
or
'This kind of guy I've tried and I want something else, now I want to attract a smart guy but how? I know! I'll dress up!'

You sound very bitter and I'm probably a misogynist.

I've met plenty of smart women, and I've met plenty of women I'd call smarter than me (in some ways at least).

Most people are dumb and pursue mindless aesthetics at different periods of their lives. You're only bitter because you can't get any pussy.

>You sound very bitter and I'm probably a misogynist.

On Veeky Forums of all places!?

Why don't you read neetchee and find out?

man, i'm a girl btw :3 and not that user and I know those kinds of women exist, far more commonly than genuinely intelligent women. genuinely intelligent women aren't comfortable with their existence any more than men would be with a male narcissist. if you find a woman intelligent and she isn't aware of that phenomenon, she can't judge competence and therefore isn't competence herself; she's surviving on the same tit magic, and has probably never been insulted by someone calling something entry level she said "smart".

What's it like being a virgin?

Post asshole

*competent
in the second instance, sorry. obviously you don't need to personify it to achieve it.

>you're literally not worth my time
yet here you are: replying

There's literally nothing wrong with being a virgin

read celine, nutcase, this is blue board

>tfw raped as a kid and will never know what being a virgin feels like

ahahahha do you seriously lack the self-awareness to imply this only happens to women

Just link it in imgur, come on, do it

Yeah, you're right. But I doubt you're voluntarily abstaining from sex for religious reasons.

pic related, faggot

>implying i'm showing my asshole to someone who doesn't understand the meaning of anuses
no user, you're going to have to link your thesis on the cow gala

Because they've had some dick, been through the cultural Marxist brainwasher that is college and they don't have any skin in the game, in the form of children or a mortgage, it's easy to be a fucktard when you got nothing to lose and your parents are still alive to bail you out.

My girlfriend wants to be perceived as an intellectual. Meanwhile, my brother and I actually are. We've both got good university educations in philosophy and literature, we're not shy when it comes to talking about those topics, especially with each other. After we all spend time together, my girlfriend will start crying when we get home, saying that we make her feel stupid and she feels left out of the conversation. When I dumb myself down and talk about shit that interests her (no exaggeration, her interests are makeup, anime, social justice and criticizing me) she says that I'm being condescending.

There's no winning with women. The good-looking young ones, though, make good accessories and help to raise your status, stupid as they may be. That's the only reason I keep her around. When I'm dead, she'll get to give me the lasting legacy a great man deserves and I never even had to do anything great, I just had to fill her with dick once in a while and tell her romantic lies.

Women's standards for who they have sex with are evil, not being a virgin is by definition evil

>makeup, anime, social justice and criticizing me

Just fucking leave her senpai. She's a girlfriend, not a fiance or a wife. Why would you be prepared to put up with that shit for the rest of your life?

Read the second paragraph.

I read it. That's a fucking stupid reason for keeping a moron around. Upgrade.

tfw actual pseud myself

>implying it gets any better than that
I greatly prefer a submissive, quiet little thing that knows her place than someone who may have "similar interests" but a bigger mouth or more retarded opinions.
Do I give a fuck about anime, makeup or social justice? No. But are they easy to talk about and easy to ignore when she wants to talk about them? Hell yes they are.
Gives me a lot more time to think about and do things that I actually care about.

I wouldn't be able to have a woman around who wants to engage in heated and high-stakes conversations, especially if she's as ignorant and sensitive as most women tend to be. And I'm not misogynist, it's simply a fact that most women can afford to get by in this world and live very happy lives without ever working hard on being informed or developing their intelligence. People like me are to blame for that, because we keep them around like pretty little houseplants and don't ask for or want anything more from them.

I've met plenty of cool and intelligent women, but unfortunately (for me) they've only ever been the romantic partners or relatives of my friends.

What's a good reason for keeping a woman around?
Odds are you have more in common with men, so they're going to be better for conversation and intellectual stimulation. So, if you don't want to keep a woman for her good looks or for the sake of your legacy, you might as well just go gay.

I think you've got a pretty rosy and naive outlook on life, especially relationships with women, if you think I'm wrong. Odds are you haven't had any important or long-lasting relationships with women and that's okay, someday you'll learn.

>I wouldn't be able to have a woman around who wants to engage in heated and high-stakes conversations
while you do say especially if she's ignorant, I think you're ignoring the slim chance she might not be. also, why keep a leftist bitch when you could get a conservative girl who wouldn't give a shit about any of that crap besides maybe make up?

Women that don't marry before 21 have a bone in their brain that grows and ultimately turns them into cat owners.

I'm married.

kek you married a blue haired freak? wow

S C R E A M ' D

Don't blame me for your mistakes, friend.
Why did you marry her?
If you've got more in common intellectually and psychologically with a woman than you would with a man, then maybe you're trans and don't know it. Or maybe you've just been brainwashed into believing in this concept of "soulmates" and that you and your wife "complete each other." who knows?

But I'm sure you'll tell me your wife is a 9/10 and has an IQ of 150. I'll save you the trouble of lying and tell you that I believe you already.

>I wouldn't be able to have a woman around who wants to engage in heated and high-stakes conversations, especially if she's as ignorant and sensitive as most women tend to be. And I'm not misogynist, it's simply a fact that most women can afford to get by in this world and live very happy lives without ever working hard on being informed or developing their intelligence. People like me are to blame for that, because we keep them around like pretty little houseplants and don't ask for or want anything more from them.

>Odds are, if you don't want to keep a woman for her good looks or for the sake of your legacy, you might as well just go gay.
>I think you've got a pretty rosy and naive outlook on life, especially relationships with women, if you think I'm wrong. Odds are you haven't had any important or long-lasting relationships with women and that's okay, someday you'll learn.

you sound like a colossal faggot who cannot make peace with the fact that he isn't as good a catch as he thinks, for whatever physical or psychological reason

wew lad, no need to get so bitter and project so hard

is that from the naked lunch movie or is that a real asshole

Not than user, but another married one. Your post is literally
>inb4 everything
In other words, you are not interested in hearing another viewpoint here, so may as well take whatever worldview you've already got about women and be on your way.

Though I do wonder... Why would you be so invested in it?

I'm not especially bitter and I don't think I projected anything onto you, but okay. You said my reasoning for keeping a woman around was foolish. So what's yours? You haven't explained your reasoning yet. Is it love? If so, based on what?

>women go trough the "social justice, liberal, vegan" phase and guy go trough the "how do i get bitches, muh patrician taste, muh male superiority" phase.
Except that's not an actual thing.

Kek
>love needs to be backed by reason.
Sometimes it's nice to have at least one aspect of your life that isn't riddled with cognitive overload and autism, user.

I'm a horrible catch and never said that I wasn't. I'm a drunk, psychologically abusive, gaslighting asshole. I'm a monster. Women like my beard and my physique and my old personality. Because of that, they let me get away with a lot. Which is fine with me, I'm not looking for love or emotional support, I'm looking for something nice to look at when I'm lonely and something warm to sleep beside me to cut down on my heating costs in the winter.

>everytime I read "He stretched his legs"

I bet you and your brothers conversations are basically you acting like you think intellectuals are supposed to interact, while mutually wanking each other off, only disagreeing in superficial ways that make you both appear smarter, etc.

Your GF is probably bored to death by your vapid displays of "muh intelligencia".

describe love
in a poem

t. cumslut shaniqua the third of house tyrone

This is some IMAX 4k projection

This tbqh, if your benchmark for intelligence is having a university education you're probably a psued. Universities pump out retards who can't think for themselves.

I'm not him but I have more in common with women and have always enjoyed hanging with them more than with guys, even just platonically. It's easy to find a fairly well adjusted female who is soft spoken, kind, likes the arts (reading/television/music), likes being at home, thinking, daydreaming, enjoys nature, doesn't mind "kid" things (like cartoons and animated movies), is more on the sensitive side, likes keeping to themselves, isn't big on going out to bars and drinking, etc. It's much harder to find a guy like this who isn't a sperg, and even if you do, why not just find a female when it's easier and you have all the benefits of having that as a girlfriend (sex, cuddling, taking care of that person, etc.)? With a guy like that there's the competition aspect and there's way too many downsides and it also feels borderline gay other than hanging out every once in a while to do something specific.

I literally have no desire to have any male friends, but desperately want a girlfriend again

>old personality
?

Where did he imply that its a benchmark?
If nothing else it is certainly the most general form of proof you can have to such a claim

After a hard day's work with the ghetto bitches at barnes and noble, I can assure you they do not.

dumb people stop developing more early than intelligent people. the longer it takes to grow up the more growing up a person generally does.

i wish you legally owned me, and often used my mouth to clean parts of you when you got sweaty.

Is it me or has Veeky Forums got really shit over the past month? I'm pretty sure we didn't have anywhere near this many threads on women even in December.

I don't even want to meme about this but what the fuck has happened? Trump?

the rational redpilled men took over, sweetie.

how have you missed the zeitgeist shifting this badly? it's like you slapped goku in the face at the end of the saiyan saga, slept through the entire namek saga, woke up, and said "well, are you going to hit me or what?"

you're about to fucking die bitch, brace yourself for thirty years of post-ironic racism

Men do this extensively as well. This board is proof. Just accept that people are faggots in their early 20s.

People realized that there's a lot of women and redditors here and that they're easy as fuck to b8

Men are usually called out on it though

This. People are finally standing up against the Jews and their pernicious lies and propaganda.

>friends with Jews
>daughter is a Jew
>was the most pro-Israel Republican candidate
You think a goy could become president without a backing of Jews? Had Trump been anti-Israel (((they))) wouldn't have hesitated to suicide him.

Itt

Autism

We all go through phases. Some last our entire lives.

Aside from how irrelevant that is, there isn't even any way you can back up that statement.

>the man with a Jewish daughter and tons of Jewish friends is going to stand up to the Jews
It's astonishing how little it takes to pacify reactionaries

t. girl

horses sweat; men perspire; women merely glow. the position's been filled anyway.

lmaoo

>The moral of the story is: Punch and kick women

is being gay the ultimate redpill?

This type? Are you saying an image is supposed to explain an "intellectual phase?" Are you talking about the fucking cigarette? You're on fucking Veeky Forums here, fucking leave! This is so stupid!

Definitely.

That's pretty stupid, are you saying you learned something about sex from being raped? You were probably a basic virgin even afterwards, it's just a stupid social concept

kek thank you

Don't forget the pixiecuts OP

someone's jelly they weren't raped

To get the few intellectual boys, they fake an interest in intellectual tasks.