Fascist literature

I saw on here a while ago a flow chart of far-right literature. Could someone post it, or suggest some themselves?

it should be in the wiki in the sticky with the other charts

Much thanks

This. If you read too much you'll end up being a leftist, and that's not what you want, I suppose.

>If you read too much you'll end up being a leftist

I would suggest adding r/redpill to the list, and the daily stormer. It will make you extremely hard to counter.

>If you read too much you'll end up being a leftist
Fucking kek

incorrect

Good fascist writers:

Fiction
Leopoldo Lugones
Ezra Pound
Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Non-Fiction:
Carl Schmitt
Giovanni Gentile
Charles Maurras (Not really fascist, but a predecessor)

fascism is nature's song
attune your ears to the world around you

Not even wrong

>reading ((books))

You can always tell who the redditors are when they refer to subreddits by name
>wow, you're calling me a redditor? Just go to this very specific board on reddit that I totally don't know about because I don't go to reddit and you do! Take that!

Anthony Ludovici

ass-ume

Ernst Jünger

I'm not sure if he was particularly fashy or anything, but the writing is decent, and the least retarded far-right-ish person I know swears only by him.

Not that user, but I've been on Reddit maybe once or twice and I know about that place through sheer cross-cultural memery.

Same with /r/atheism and /r/the_donald.

>Fucking kek

>Leftists actually believe this
To be fair, it does explain how anything further than left socdem exists

Seconding

Thomas Mann “Reflections of a non-political man

It is not too surprising that the problem of capital was discussed almost wholly by the medium of words.

Nor that it should be influenced by influential philosophers, nor that these should also have been expressed by the medium of words.

Maybe if you read fiction

what i love most about these threads is that eventually someone realises that people on the left have written over 99% of all worthwhile literature

>things that never happened