The hell is this?

the hell is this?
>arts is science

Sometimes science is more art than math morty,a lot of people dont get that

>not being able to read
even though the image is retarded that's 100% not what they are saying.

Creativity is super important in high level math. Any chink or pajeet can follow a set of rules, but it takes a novel approach to expand the boundaries of math.

Adding all fields under the sun to a subgroup kind of defeats the point of a subgroup doesn't it you artsy retards?

Looks like it

Hello r[math][/math]eddit

Hello faggot

cringe

The people pushing STEAM are not ones in high level math but in post modern art. Tehy are trying to associate themselves with STEM to force colleges to continue arts as a requirement for students to take. Literally the only jobs you can get with an arts degree is to be an arts teacher, if arts were dropped then a shitload of people will go unemployed (deservedly) and my tuition would be cheaper.

Nail on the head

Furthermore it has to do with what post modern artists value above all. Their own ego. They want the same respect as STEM majors with out doing any of hard. Stuff. Pathetic really

> But my art takes as much skill as your STEM if not more and should be accepted as equal

It's not my fault Art doesn't have useful direct applications.

u (ad-bc)/(ad-bc)=u. Is that right someone pls answer me

>They want the same respect as STEM majors with out doing any of hard work
Oh yeah I'm sure those artists want to be treated just like a formula sheet monkey

you have to go back

>get a lesbian arts major
>"uuuhhhh"
>get a STEM major
>omg you must be smart ;)

I can see this getting traction too, because of all the degenerate social movements recently

yes, but true art not the shit jews are trying to pass as art.

What exactly do science, technology, engineering, and mathematics have in common? Who are you to say that Arts doesn't fit in? Fuck off.

I already have problems seeing how "technology" fit's into STEM and you want to add art?

Linguistics goes between both, right?

you have to take calculus for STEM?

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditard to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

Science, technology, and engineering are all heavily dependent on Math. Much moreso than other things you might study in school like history/medicine/art/a trade.

Honestly it would make a lot more sense to slip "Bussiness Management" in there with Science Technology Engineering and Math since it's so heavily math focused unlike art which really has no relation

You're reading way too much into a show that's just the wacky adventures of an alcoholic mad scientist cliche and a neurotic teenager. It's just a gag show. People just like to laugh because somebody had to put a big seed up their butt and because a dead hobo blows up.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

/thread

Spend less time obsessing over the likes and dislikes of others nigger, holy fuck your a whiny cunt.

You baiting?

No one respects an arts major/barista user. Go back to Veeky Forums instead of ibsessing over people who contribute to the world and not cause chimp outs in inner cities.

It won't because the student loan bubble is about burst really soon. They will overhaul it so only majors that have low rates of default (STEM, business, econ, med) can obtain a federal loan.

newlads back to redd>>it please

Just why the fuck would anyone study arts, shit. Did your parents put a gun to your head and told you to go to university or poof?

Waste of semen

the person that designed it is definitely a physfag
>STE[A]M
>[A] is the equivalence class of all arts
>M[math]\notin[/math][A]
Truly blasphemous

who gives a shit?
philistine
who gives a shit? You should mention this at social gatherings. The big boazingar theory is less cringey than this post.

Only if det A is not 0

The A should be Accounting, if anything

Newfags using forced memes gtfo my chans

Soon it's going to become STEAMQWERTYUIOPASKDJFALSKJF until every possible major falls under it, which at that point, will cause a new acronym to be made for STEM all over again.

The meme scene needs to back the hell off of good TV shows. Go watch Bojack, degenerates

Shit nigger, im gonna check this out. Thanks.

wtf is this actually a line from the show?
i guess i can feel ok about calling it reddit now

>is math related to science?

>someone like this actually exists and visits this board
What the fuck you think scientists and engineers use to do their calculations? You think they fingerpaint or write furfag novels?

I always thought this show was supposed to be a really bad imitation of Back to the Future. Am I wrong or really wrong?

You are correct sir

Fukken lol

Can we start a movement to drop all arts and humanities classes from STEM major requirements? My life would be so much easier if I didn't do sociology or any english class, especially english considering reading a novel wastes so much of my time.

Rather, an imitation of doc and marty

/co/ always loved rick and morty you fucking newfags. There wasn't reddit shitposting in rick and morty threads until about 2015.
pro tip: If you used reddit posting when rick and morty comes up, they're very likely to be redditfags themselves because we never used to call rick and morty reddit

they really didn't have much creativity in the name "Morty" as it's directly taken from "Marty".

/co/ is literally capeshit the board. They are braindead zombies who eat up pop culture like a fiend taken a hit.

People used to want to call it smet instead of stem... maybe they needed the a.

Just call it SEM. Tech should fall under engineering even if the code monkeys don't even know calculus. In fact tech really is getting infected with sjw-ism badly. The only reason Math, Science and Engineering don't because it requires actally understanding of high level math, chemistry and physics.

Tell me something I don't know. While you're at it how about you make a post that's relevant to my point

It's still reddit though regardless if a board infested by reddit likes it. /tv/ is getting infected by the cancer too. Literally every other thread is capeshit. Reddit is also fucking /pol/. Reddit is just pure cancer.

If you want to solve the fucking Reddit problem, stop fucking talking about Reddit. Go to Reddit and try your hand at trolling instead of shitting up the Chans with your whining

I've always wondered what specific majors are considered STEM. Anyone who can enlighten me?

>I'll just completely ignore what you've said
The point is that we never called Rick and Morty reddit trash until about 2015. Rick and Morty premiered in 2013. I was there on /co/ before a rick and morty thread would get the obligatory "reddit and memey" post. Why do you think that is? Newfags came to the board with their reddit knowledge, saw Rick and Morty, and shat on it for being reddit despite the fact that no one on /co/ even called it that. From what I've read reddit also hates Rick and morty so that pretty much explains where the reddit hate comes from. Just because there is a popular subreddit for the show doesn't make it a reddit show, just because it appeals to some redditfags doesn't make it a reddit show either. The show in general appeals to anyone who has an interest in sci-fi which is a very broad audience.

Can you elaborate? What do you classify as Jew sponsored art?

1000 years of Christian art maybe?

Shouldn't even be STEM
TEMP is a more accurate acronym when considering that hard science majors have lower starting salaries and smaller job markets than the TEM. The exception is physics, hence TEMP. Biology may be a science but it's only useful for either pursuing a PhD, teaching biology, or going to med school, but by that logic, history is a good degree for either pursuing a PhD, teaching history, or going to law school.

wouldn't 3d vfx shit you see in movies and videogames need knowledge of physics and coding?

That can be art science
Although it's heavily corporate and soulless

Sociology, Transgender studies, Ebony Studies, and Marvel comics studies

nah, people need to educated and cultured

arts and humanities are necessary to the human race.

That's considered fine arts, which requires actual talent, hard work, and dedication to your craft.

And sadly doesnt make as much money as making a sculpture of your vagina and splattering it with paint

/co/ is reddit's colony within Veeky Forums and it was happening way before then.