What clothing do you were Veeky Forums?

What clothing do you were Veeky Forums?

Do you try to dress like an intellectual?

sweatpants, white air jordans, cotton shirt with some sort of brand like coca cola pepsi reeses etc

north face jacket when cold

chucks, skinny jeans, striped v neck t, loud socks

What is dressing like an intellectual to you? Go to any uni and you'll see profs in t-shirts and jeans. Is that what you mean?

cargo shorts
autism boots
MLP tshirt

If you dress to impress, dress like Bratt Pitt. Always style full.

no I dress like a gothic faggot

Tennis shoes, basketball shorts, plain t-shirt. it's comfy and I don't have to change before exercising.

I dress in full body armor.

Pic related

I dress so that i fit in whatever people im around, but in dark colors so i dont stand out. Keep it low key, greymane

Adidas shirt and runner shoes generally

T-shirt, dark skinny jeans, Pro-Keds or Toms

Tennis shoes, dark washed slim jeans, t shirt from h&m casio watch

This is exactly me, except the watch is a Swatch

>white air jordans
My nigga. They better be 1's

full rick

Exactly, whatever is comfortable.

>Do you try to dress like an intellectual?

No. I actually try and stay somewhat fashionable, following some of the trends and gimmicks.

I like science, and am already kind of nerdy looking. I don't want to completely destroy my almost non existent game by trying to dress like a professor.

thongs, shorts, T-shirt, hat

Jeans, polo shirt, Adidas shoes

Do you use a special suit? What a faggot.

i've worn the same basketball shorts for about a week now

I wear the zizek collection

I know what color you are

I wear a shit and dress trousers without a tie. Rolled up sleeve to expose my thicc forearms.

Jeans, black shirt and leather jacket

dress like the crust punk i am when off in summer
powerclash dumb cutoff tshirts and shorts

typical grad student wear during year
button up or t shirt sweater etc

pic related.

I dress like a normie fashion inspiration instagram page. I have no time to really research how to dress so i just buy what looks sorta nice. Since im the only black guy in most of my classes i feel like i have to dress nice, i dont know why. I always get compliments so thats nice.
>pic related without the chain(s)

White tee-shirt (Hanes 5-pack for $10-ish)
Khaki shorts or sweatpants
Running shoes that are worn to the bone and falling apart.

mfw I'm L

>wear
And I get laught at for my English as a non-native speaker.

At the very least I try to spell like an intellectual.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wearing nothing. I'm assuming the rest of you are probably doing the same right?

On a normal day, wear a t-shirt and jeans and sneakers. My PI lets me get away with wearing shorts in the summer when it's really hot, though it's not "lab attire". In the winter, wear sweatshirts and jackets -- I'm in the upper Midwestern United States and winters can get rough around here.

Uni hoodie, sweatpants, and flipflops

Like a Muslim cross dresser.

criteria for dress
>warm/cool (depending on weather)
>comfy
>looks good to me
>looks good to others
I don't give a fuck, come at me fgts.

My boss is cool about it, he goes to work in boxers half the time when it's really hot.

Obviously I wear coats with padded elbows. I assume a lot of other anons here do too.

>What clothing do you wear Veeky Forums?

this

because I come from the ghetto and usually wear joggers and tanktops and I like it that way.

don't want to be profiled from the start tho so usually jeans, sneakers and a casual shirt

>tfw squat on chairs like L

i typically wear a pantsuit made from the skin of stray cats
its the only ethical thing to wear

amen, real geniuses don't bother with petty things like fashion

I'm not a virgin but that's pretty much what I look like.
I have a hunched back because I wasn't allowed a locker in high school and was forced to carry a duffel-bag with all my books in it.

I look down and avoid people because I'm aware 99% of the other people are uneducated assertive sophists that have a history of violence towards critical thinkers.

I walk past people because that's the point of walking... to get to your destination.

I'm polite because there is no purpose for rudeness other than to make more enemies than friends for the sake of ego, which only people with secret low self esteem do (classic overcompensation).

I wear gray, blue and black because those are urban colors. If you lived in an urban environment with lots of other people you'd understand it's easier to keep clean and that bright colors are only for people with histrionic personality disorder.

For the record I'm 34 and have at least 8 "relationships".

>dress like an intellectual.
Fuck this Board honestly.

>laught
Yeah, I can see why.

I've always wanted one of those 50's style crew neck long sleeve shirts, thicker material, with the cuffs at the end of the sleeves. Dark blue or grey, preferably. Can't describe them properly. They're based on the same archetype as modern thermal clothing tends to be.

Jeans and a solid colour t-shirt.

anything from thrift store that fits and not too ratty.

I'm not spending more than $3 on a shirt and $6 on a pair of pants if i can help it

That image just lists a bunch of normal stuff and things that any person would be neurotic about. It's pretty much like cold reading, listing stuff that applies to anybody.

The only thing that's actually bad is walking with a hunch and looking down. Bad posture is bad for your back and looking down promotes bad posture.

You should try to stand up straight and look at the horizon when you walk. At first it well feel a bit unnatural but after like a month it will just be normal for you.

I generally walk fast because I'm a wageslave and subconsciously feel as though every single moment is waste. Even when I'm finally doing something I "want", there are many other things, my spectrum of choices is artificially narrowed and my every waking moment is therefore still highly controlled, and the feeling of division remains. I do not fall into solution. Also, I'm relatively light and used to be a sprinter, and be all around more active. As my body, and mind, continue to wither and atrophy, I will insert myself into my memories. Speed and efficiency between A and B feels good, it feels right. It is the path of least resistance and I have a body that not only allows, but biases me towards it.

Slouching must be viewed in context. It can indicate many things, fatigue and disappointment being one of them.

I either look at almost everyone, say hello / acknowledge their state and existence, or ignore everyone and operate only via memory and a small number of signals, stepping around people in a way that is neither courteous nor rude, there is no connection. I likely look blind or entirely absent.

Whether or not I change pace depends on my mood.

I'm generally looking around.

Dumb image. Better heuristics to be used.

>skinny jeans
>v-neck
Literally me combined with a shirt over my v-neck t-shirts

i'm trying to picure what you're talking about but i just can't imagine it, could you post a pic?

You post like you have a personality disorder, literally.

Does a meme trigger you that much?
Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder confirmed. Google it.

yellow

I output information to provide the means. What use if any is entirely up to the reader.

In most states I'm relatively empty inside, and don't have much of an ego. I don't have external needs. Nothing I do is to fill a need, I haven't iterated until I found the sequence that makes "it" give me what makes me feel good. You have used me in a wasteful way and based on a faulty model.

I'm also kind of intoxicated on kava and cacao, and feel like doing some hardcore stream of consciousness-style blogging.

What does fashion choice have to do with science and mathematics? Fuck off. Go to or if you want to make a thread asking about what someone wears