Tfw I found out I had an above average IQ of 110

>tfw I found out I had an above average IQ of 110

Does anybody give a fuck? Does anybody even give a SHIT?

Do you have the phenotype Ashkenazi women crave?

104 masterrace reporting in

How 2 find IQ. Is it even possible to test it online?

>IQ of 110
>Mean is 100, SD is 15
Not even a standard deviation away from the mean. Congratulations on being slightly above average.

just b urself ^_^

Not if you want an accurate result.

For all intents and purposes, 110 is pretty average.

I'm 110% smarter than the average person, including you bucko

the only person I know how 2 be :D :PPP thanks for the support an encouragement you are qt3.14159265359 :]

average is 100 u dumb idiot.

I have a high IQ as well. I did an online test and it said I was in the TOP 95% of all surveyed

That's not how IQ works. With that logic, you are only 150% smarter than someone who would fail primary school before grade four.
It just takes the results of the test and distributes them on a normal curve; the mean and standard deviation values are arbitrarily set at 100 and 15.
You aren't even in the top quarter of society, you're just the top of the centre 50%. You're still in the interquartile range, and have the average IQ of people who get basic undergraduate degrees.

Oh ok I get it now. So out of 110 randomly selected people, I would be the smartest.

Well played

I have this phenotype, but am still brainlet.

Nice so basically either you are a little smart or you excel at solving rubiks but cant keep a conversation like a normal person because your autism.

>19th percentaile

so Im smarer than 1/19 people.

nice

My brother took the iqtest.dk test and he got 110. I am 21 and I got 120. My brother is 14. Is he smarter than me?

No, it means you're 19% from the bottom.

You might actually be mentally retarded.

I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

:(

110 + 14 = 134

Yup hes smarter than you

110*16/14 = 125
He has a higher standardized IQ, unless his IQ was standardized already.

Your IQ is visibly low. You should have said that you are 10% smarter than the average Joe. OR that you have 110% the IQ of the average tard. "smarter" implies addition.

If you were 110% smarter than average then you would have had an IQ of 210 (100 +110)

sub 90 IQs detected

>the mean and standard deviation values are arbitrarily set at 100 and 15
The mean is arbitrary, but the standard deviation follows the experimental data points, not an arbitrary setting.

The standard deviation of the population is set to 15, and that's what normalizes the size of a single IQ point on the distribution. That was his point.

Omg wow!!...
Take yourself down to 7/11, it's cookie time. You earned it professor brainwaves.

>tfw study for hours and days only to make no more than 80/B-/B if lucky every single fucking time

I can spend over 24 hours on a project for a class and ask my classmates and they always say it only took like 15-30 mins lol. And I still make a fucking 80