Acid recipe?

I'm kinda curious about it I can't find a decent one on Google so I thought I might find one here

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/lsd-buzz.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you can't come up with it yourself you're nowhere near good enough in chemistry to possibly do it right.

1 cup bleach.
Drink with food.

just smoke meth its the same thing

Yeah but I'm good at fallowing step by step instructions an I kinda have some experience in chemistry just not a lot an most of my experience involves explosives cus I like making my own fireworks

but bleach has a ph of 12

You can't make it without the right lab equipment. Chances are you don't have 200k to drop on the right pieces and I doubt you have the organic chemistry knowledge to do the procedures. There was a reason the supply of acid nearly disappeared when they nabbed the only fellow in NA that was making it for recreation, Owsley Stanley.

fug thought you asked for poison

Your best bet is to make it with ergot mold, but you run a high chance of poisoning yourself. It is cheaper and easier tho. I would guess that is how most of the crap is made today.

Well I don't plan on making it I just wanna know how they used to make it

erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/lsd-buzz.html

just extract DMT user. Hell of a lot easier to do and to acquire the reagents

isn't it way less efficient in quantity?

Yep, that was my first voyage into synthesis. Using the San Pedro cactus to make mescaline tea is the easiest one to do, and they even used to sell the house plant at home depot.

You are going to make LSD in bulk and you are asking Veeky Forums? Good luck with that lol

You won't be able to carry out the steps correctly.

Pretty sure it's extremely difficult to make.
Why would you even make it? Shit is cheap

Synthesis from ergotamine tartrate:
erowid . org / library / books_online / tihkal / tihkal26.shtml (remove spaces, or google "tihkal lsd")
"Tryptamines I have known and loved", Alexander Shulgin

Just extract lsa from morning glory seeds. So much easier.

ill send you a sandoz recipe for 800$

The synthesis is difficult and needs to be done under very specific conditions. Everything from the lighting to temperature control. LSD has 4 isomers, only 1 is psychoactive and it also happens to be less stable than the other isomers e.g. LSD will change it's shape into a non psychoactive isomer to be in a more stable configuration. Unless you have a lot of lab experience and a working knowledge of how each step could go wrong, you'll fuck it up.

not to mention having a lab to do it in and the very difficult to obtain reagents. You either need to culture ergot or be in a position to order lysergeic acid without the DEA knocking your door down and taking all your shit. If the latter is true then you dont need to ask dumbass questions like opie.

>You either need to culture ergot or be in a position to order lysergeic acid
I've hears things like hawaiian baby woodrose seeds containe lysergic acid amide. If that is the case then you could use that instead, though it doesn't solve much of the problem in turning that into LSD.