What is the greatest poetic form invented in the 20th century?

And why is it rap?

because you touch yourself at night. fuck off

Aaaand? I was under the impression that evening was the ideal time to touch one's member.

It removes the written word, returning poetry to it's origins.

Rap is super interesting.

nigga get money fuck off my glock bitch fo i bust a cap in yo mutha phuckin pussy nigga cock

like sheeeit boy

rap more like crap and/or rape

I agree, though the problem is rappers cannot get over themselves or the same topics they've been rapping about for decades. Everything they write is very personalised, whether that's boasting about themselves or telling stories of drugs/women/thesystem/shittheysawinthehood ect. Choose one. Even the "conscious" rap explores the same tired topics. Poets can write about anything in the world, and the modern day poets(rappers) really don't understand it yet. There is also the really low barrier of entry which means you have to search through a ton of shit to find something decent. When your find something though it's amazing. My #1 is Outkast
>has not listened to rap

I think you meant Crêpe

Sorry, OP, but I only read real poetry and only listen to real music.

Please don't post pictures of yourself -- no one cares what you look like.

tes

Daniel Dumile
Robert Fitzgerald Diggs
Courtney Jamal Dewar, Jr
Malik Izaak Taylor
Otis Jackson Jr
Christopher George Latore Wallace

Objectively some of the most creative to ever influence human language through their artistry.

no, twitter is

rap died culturally in 2003

you ain't woke until you see dis truf

>haha a whole a genre died at this arbitrary date I pulled out if my ass and a social media site is poetry

I recognize one of those is RZA, assuming the rest are wu tang as well?

I recognize Biggie Smalls and MF DOOM's names too so naw

Why 2003 ?

lowercase verses
because they scratch my insides
like your fingers inside me
dripping honey

>not oulipo

Black fairyland kyks off my boathouse