Offer generous baby bonuses for natives instead of importing low-IQ religion-fanatic foreigners

offer generous baby bonuses for natives instead of importing low-IQ religion-fanatic foreigners

russia tries that.
doesn't work.

how substantial are the baby bonuses?

9k per children, 40% stay at home salary for the mother.

religion

religion is dead in white countries.

White people got memed on that the only acceptable environment to raise a child is in an upper middle class suburb with a nice school and a combined household income of $200k. The genie is out of the bottle most white people are never going to go back to shitting out four children while living in an inner city slum. Birth control and abortions are to blame a lot as well.

And they will become 9% of the world population in 2050, meanwhile africa will become 25% of the world population in 2050.

It will be nice to see the desperation of whites when their countries become thirld world and africa develops beyond any white countries.

will feel good to see this.

how many years will it take for the post-white world to just completely collapse? I'm guessing around 10 or 15

>It will be nice to see the desperation of whites when their countries become thirld world and africa develops beyond any white countries.

the petrodollar will collapse when the chinese back their currency with gold and iran and russia sells them gas and oil in yuans.
chinese are in secret talks with the arabs to sell them in yuan.

when this happens, dollar will collapse, bye bye america, welcome thirld world status now.

>africans still live in mud huts meme

>capital city has a handful of high rise buildings in the center

truly an economic miracle worthy of the melanated masturrace

>chinese are in secret talks with the arabs to sell them in yuan.
Well they are not so secret if a random user on a Bhutanese drum BBS is privy to them huh

average white people age = 50
average african age = 19

they're not secret, but they're not in the jew media.

World is overpopulated as it is.

>he thinks humans breed like rabbits

Even if Bangladesh's fertility rate dropped to 0 it would still be an overpopulated hell scape.

>yeah, current alive people will live for ever
>people don't age and die

Are you being deliberately obtuse or what? Bangladesh will be an overpopulated hell scape for the entire lifetime of the average Bengali today.

and what will happen when they stop having children, their population age and the old people die?

do suddenly new children will magically spawn to replace when the old population dies?

It take DECADES of 0 population growth for Bangladesh not to be a overpopulated hell scape

The newest crop of Bengali children will still die in an overpopulated hell scape if Bengali fertility was non existent starting now

>people magically live centuries
>It doesn't matter that my economy will collapse in the mean time

Aren't fertility rates correlated with a society's "advancement"? So if you really want higher fertility, lower the standard of living. Having many children is an evolutionary strategy.

India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Japan, Korea and China will be able to handle themselves. Africas population will decrease again due to no aid.
(I think only the developed parts of China and India will be functional)

Why do you guys even care this much about the future of society? You'll be dead anyway and 80% of you won't be traveling to shitholes in your lifetime. Don't give me the >muh grandchildren meme or you would be campaigning hard for the environment.

Caring about the future of your offspring and your tribe is evolutionary advantageous.

That'll actually benefit africa, less population results in less serve food shortages and sanitation issues (both great for the people and the environment) and the need to burn less energy (usually in biomass which pollutes like hell). They'll also be able to concentrate their resources to build up their economy. Seems like africa will do fine if they play their cards right.
A lot of East/South Asian societies will be fine (they have a massive labor force to handle most problems)

How is this even a Veeky Forums thread. Just bang more people if you want to stop a population decline. If you want to discuss politics and policy fuck off to /pol/.

Hopefully wi-fi, cell phones, smart meters, anything generating pulsed fields at microwave and EL frequencies, sterilizes and finishes the bulk us off. Though seemingly people like me will be first to fade out. I gather if I had the genes that encode VGCCs and the inntracellular Ca2+ trafficking and signalling machinery, as well as those related to iNOS and superoxide dismutase, you'd find a distinct difference somewhere in those pathways. Unlikely, but possibly, in the structure of the VGCCs themselves. L-Type especially.

Oh well. Kind of glad.

there is nothing wrong with population decline

Why would you care about being evolutionary advantageous?

Learn english, bitcharoony.

biology

Population should be cut in half or more, the only problem is the ((economists)) who push for more immigration to sustain their Ponzi-schemes.

ill tell you... because the people suffering in the future will be just as conscious as you or i... if you dont see this im sorry