Hey Veeky Forums, a girl I sit next to and chat with in class told me I should read this book. I kinda like her...

Hey Veeky Forums, a girl I sit next to and chat with in class told me I should read this book. I kinda like her, but all I really know about her is that she likes horses.

I'm not sure what to do, should I just go ahead and read it?

She wants to use her will to power your dick

put ponos in vajine
You're welcome.

>told me i should read this book
kek
she probably haven't read this book. It takes a lot of knowledge to totally understand this book. If you were to read nietzsche, this would be the last book to be read.

>user wishes he wasn't the horse girl in the relationship
She should steer clear of you, like anyone who reads more than Veeky Forums

It's a well known entry to intermediate level philosophical text depending on your education, and isn't the usual cucked shit girls will try to foist on you.

It's several leagues above Harry Potter in terms of book recs.

>the horse girl
never got this maymay
Why are horse girls crazy?

They fuck the horses and expect you to have a horse schlong

>They fuck the horses
Source?

Talk to ONE (1) horse girl about this and she'll tell you how she wants to fuck a horse

>>user wishes he wasn't the horse girl in the relationship
I don't understand what you're saying. Can you steer me in the right direction?

Horse girls have great asses cause the riding thing makes their asses train

also

horse people are only acceptable if they use them professionally, otherwise

1. horses are a financially and emotionally fuckall-expensive hobby, they have all sorts of health problems that will suck the life out of her and your relationship

2. non-professional horse users usually have some psychological issue, usually with their fathers

3. horse culture churns up all sorts of convictions, like that they can "whisper", communicate telepathically with their horse etc, which opens their minds up for all sorts of other damaging or expensive bullshit like homeopathy

4. you will never compare to the solemn strength "loyalty" of a large muscly fenced animal she can ride, she will go to her horse when she gets bored or fed up with you, and you will be compared to her pet constantly

There's two kinds of horse girls:
>girl who actual rides horses
>girl who fantasizes about horses and draws them and all that shit
One is objectively worse than the other

you better read Beyond good and evil. It's globally the same stuff except that you will understand something, whereas she will just look cool without even knowing what she's talking about.

Is Nietzsche the horse girl of philosophy? If not who is?

an example I can give combining 1 and 3 is that a psycho horse girl I know literally paid for a horse chiropractor/homeopathy

my family raises horses and cattle, these are the kinds:

1. people who enjoy and MAKE MONEY in the ranch lifestyle/horse racing
2. people, usually suburban, who bankrupt their families financially and emotionally with horses
3. extremely wealthy people

very few people will understand why I say this, but Jung

>very few people will understand why I say this
*tips*

jokes on you user, I've never read nietzsche and I'm about to start with this book AND THERE"S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!! haha!!!

That's not very ubermensch of you

you read this book after you've read all of nietzsche's other books

she didnt understand it

neigh-tzsche

i will understand that reference shortly when i have read the book, I'll hit you up with a comeback in like 4 days

>but all I really know about her is that she likes horses.

horse girls are weird bro

she is either a starfish prude or the biggest freak your ever gonna meet

I genuinely understood less of Beyond Good and Evil than Thus Spoke Zarathustra. And TSZ was the first Neitzsche I read.

read Marnie. prepare to be assaulted by girls who love Poldark if you read it in public though.

>4 days
Yeah righto

ok I'll try to explain then with my "people who require horses to live" and "people who fuck up their family's finances with horses" dichotomy, where Jung falls into the latter horse-girl category

Jung's esotericism draws from a lot from turn of the century anthropology, where psychologists and philosophers who fell in his more mystical camp than their scientism counterparts, Jung felt that the last nice Germans to hold their traditionalist and rationalist counterparts were romantic idealists like Schiller, to stay rigorous with contemporary"deeper" stuff he has to cite more contemporary iconography from east asia and indigenous peoples

professional psychologists don't use Jung, people's personal traumas and experiences are simply more pressing than their relations to archetypes and what have you, you can listen to J. Peterson's lectures all you want but if you listen to his clinical anecdotes you won't hear a peep of Jung's esotericism unless Peterson tries to shoehorn it into the overall story

Jungians dearly wish to hold on to their mythical unicorns (like horse girls), but if you want to meet some real "clinical Jungians", you're going to run into crystal lady territory. That lifestyle is hideously disastrous. I have a friend who was allowed to be horrendously abused as a child in a UFO Cult because of their Jungian beliefs in the necessity of "Chapel Perilous" and "Shadow Work". The damage caused by Jungs influence on the counter-culture of the 1960s is irreparable, brains were fried and families were dissolved.

Clinicians like Peterson can make all the pop culture references to Jung all the want, but in the office their primary modus operandi is to deal with emotional wounds, cognitive dissonance, family/social communication issues.

my man as a NEET 4 days is reasonable, I'm also equipped with the intellect required to understand the content

Is anyone going to discuss the book? Or are you all going to autistically discuss horses?

this kid is like the guy the clown jumps over on the tight rope!!! hahaha right??? ( lol ffs im so funny using reference )

My sister had horses growing up till an adult and this exactly described her. She really thought she was horse wisper

>she is either a starfish prude or the biggest freak your ever gonna meet
You say this like they aren't usually both.

chicks don't understand nietzsche, they just use him as an excuse to be a slut

>implying being a slut isn't the ultimate Dionysian act
Lmfao senpai this nigga don't even realize that when you're having sex you become ubermensch because you truly would submit to the eternal recurrence

only if the sex were extremely intense and singular with someone somehow impossibly desirable in an intense and singular way would having sex ever pass the judgement of eternal return
having sex in and of itself with some dumb slut who uses nietzsche to signify that she is a dumb slut is slavish and would not pass the eternal return
Dionysus is about more than literal drunkeness and literal debauchery

stop abusing nietzsche! he's not the prophet of late capitalist amorality

I shouldn't even be asking this at this point, but has anyone in this thread actually fucking read the book?

yes but we don't want that to get in the way of the jokes. nietzsche would be okay with it.

This actually fills me with rage for some reason
I'm usually just apathetic to basic sluts who are obviously Last Men completely hollow people but this one makes me mad for some reason

Nice copypasta

It's a little uncanny how the responses are almost exactly the same as the last time this was posted

It's the eye contact with the camera that does it for me.

Now that's really weird and all I can think of is that maybe you were holding the book upside down.
I dunno how one can understand Zarathustra without lectures on Nietzsche or other readings. I mean, "understand" as in seize the meaning of the theses.

Are you saying you want a quick rundown?

I think that'd help.

>he let's another person's beauty determine the vitality of his sex
Not very life-affirmative, desu

>all of these people falling for this low level bait
What happened to this board?

Horses are great animals though, whenever I look into one's eyes I see the spark of a soul

It is also fun to ride a horse and brush its mane

I am a man

TURIN
U
R
I
N

Good luck, I tried and didn't make it more than 10 pages.

But did she fuck the horses user?

1: read it
2: ehhh.
Just buy her a small horse plush and ask her on a date.