What are you going to do with your literature degree, user?

>what are you going to do with your literature degree, user?

getting money & fucking bitches

user, I dropped out of school when I was 13. I ain't got some fancy degree about words. What would I need something like that for? I require some marketable skill.

>he wasted money on a literature degree when he had no desire to become a teacher or get into academia

PROTIP: You got meme'd.

ignore this thread or your mum will die in her sleep tonight

We'd like to contact you.

Going to Hamilton next year as a lecturer, any info on it?

>not wanting to work as university teacher
Best career IMO

I'm going to trade school after I graduate. Thank you for asking.

I'm going to be the great writer of this age. Centuries from now, mine will be the name everyone remembers from this period.

University of Waikato?

Hamilton College, NY upstate. Since I'm not from the US the rankings don't speak to me that much.

Ezra Pound went there. I live 15 minutes away. Shit area but pretty good school.

That would be an option, except my people skills are next to useless, and I have a bit of a case of agoraphobia. No working for big corporations for me.

Nice. Is a car necessary or could I get by using cars/trains?

>People skills
Not necessary.

It's always funny when you realise there are Hamiltons and Wellingtons and Christchurches that aren't in New Zealand.

is it really best career?

shit pay + lots of work + repeating yourself

hmm

Agoraphobia.

Go to bed Alex

>shit pay
Depends what country. You'll never make it big, but it can get pretty comfy
>lots of work
Agreed
>repeating yourself
Only at the beginning when you have to give first year mandatory bullshit classes, but after a while you do your own shit

Teach

How do I become a translator of fiction? Should I get either a masters in the language I plan on translating from, or an English degree, or are there specialized fields of study for translation? Help.

turn 360 and leave this thread

>paying for education
kek americans

I work as an archivist. I love it. Hardly anyone visits so I get to wear what I want, blast my favourite music, and all I have to do is keep the catalog tidy

>to do
>do
fuck off of my internet screen with your narrowed vita activa comprehension of life lmao fucking breeder

>Wasted money
You must hate your country so much

Law School