Should I rent textbooks from the Internet?

Should I rent textbooks from the Internet?

Is it a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

abebooks.com/9781285741550/Calculus-Early-Transcendentals-James-Stewart-1285741552/plp
abebooks.com/9781305270336/Single-Variable-Calculus-Early-Transcendentals-1305270339/plp
libgen.pw/view.php?id=1361394
libgen.pw/view.php?id=1415748
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=0BC4546E5AE5D99B2B25895CE297B8DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazon has good deals on rentals if you don't have time to look for a used copy and don't want an ebook

Just pirate them.

libgen.io unless you need a physical copy

bro thank you so much for this

Fuck no. Wtf.

You can get any textbook for free. Go to libgen dot io.

I found a bunch but can't find James Stewart Early Transcendental 8th edition ;_;

At least I saved like $400 from the other books I found.

Try googling it with " pdf" at the end.

If you buy textbooks in current year you don't deserve to go to university

Quick question.

Is there a difference between these two books?
abebooks.com/9781285741550/Calculus-Early-Transcendentals-James-Stewart-1285741552/plp

abebooks.com/9781305270336/Single-Variable-Calculus-Early-Transcendentals-1305270339/plp

Because I can find the former, but not the latter. The latter is what my course says is required. They look awfully similar

>James Stewart Early Transcendental 8th edition
Kys maggot brainlet amerishart.

>libgen.pw/view.php?id=1361394
>libgen.pw/view.php?id=1415748
solutions manual
>libgen.io/ads.php?md5=0BC4546E5AE5D99B2B25895CE297B8DA

was it really that hard, brainlet?

You guys do know that torrenting makes you a fucking criminal, right?

none of the links here linked to torrents

youre abit late to the party

Most uni's don't even use the damn textbook anymore but you have to buy it to get the code for the online homework.It's a huge scheme to rip off students. I really wished I was born right when the internet was getting big so I didn't have to do online hw and could just pitch in with my classmates to buy 1 copy of a book and we all would go to the lab to make copies of it.

they probably have different problems inside to force you to buy the expensive newer one.

I think I used this book in highschool, years ago. I will mention though, if you can understand Rudin's Principals of Mathematical Analysis, then you will ace every calc exam you take.

its a meme. download them for free

Rent, Buy, whatever.
I download all mine. Unfortunately textbook availability on the web is correlated to the IT literacy of the demographic using it. Engineering and Maths textbooks are a plenty, but you'll be hard pressed to find legal, social or psychological stuff. Literally saved 1000s, 10/10 would recommend.

I'm looking for Cognitive Psychology: Mind and Brain. ISBN is 9780131825086

I've checked the usual suspects (libgen, bibliotik, wish bookzz was still around, google, etc.) to no avail, despite this being a fucking 2007 book. If one of you could find this, I'd be grateful but not every textbook is available online and it is silly to claim so.

Bookzz is now b-ok dot org, I can't tell the difference and the links work just as well as before, good luck.

Not there. Dammit. Thanks for the website URL though.

The first half of "Calculus" is identical to "Single variable calculus"; the second half, to "multivariable calculus".