What would you say schopenhauer and anime have in common?

What would you say schopenhauer and anime have in common?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTt-kfPvRks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude would have loved anime, bitter neet virgin that he was

crying at 4 in the morning

Both are the basis for my life's purpose.

Buddhism

threads like this are why reddit is better than 4chin.

I wish I could downvote you but the best i can do is sage

I got banned from the philosophy board on reddit yesterday after the very first time I posted on it for posting my essay THE DOGMA OF HUMAN NATURE. Reddit is shit and all it's admins should hang themselves. Veeky Forums is vastly superior.

>it's admins

Why do bitter neet virgins like anime?

Its admin an hero'd.

Yeah its admins. They fucking banned me and told me never to message them again. I'm gonna though, just because it's funny they think they can tell me what to do. I really do hope they do.
Good

>I really do hope they do
I really do hope they die*

I'll tell you what to do right now faggot. Go and message them, exactly like I say.

okay...

the replies to this thread are so cancerous

What really? Someone expound.

Bitter NEET virgins tend to stay in home all the time. They don't know what real social interaction is like, how real people behave. They've grown up with their childish Japanese cartoons, they prefer the dramatic, exaggerated world of anime to the real world, the world they never got used to, the world that rejected them.

welcome to the internet

>DURRR WELCOME TO DAH INTERWBZZZZ HAHAHAHQHHQH XDDDDDDD MEME MEME MEME MEME HAHAHAHHAHAHA

this is how you sound

Good

waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTt-kfPvRks

lmao

Both Anime and Schopenhauer support the idea that the only escape from reality's pain is in fantasy and the beauty of unreal worlds.

both are fuckin pathetic