Does Hell exist?

Does Hell exist?

No. When we die our energy coagulates with all other dead energies into a slime mold.

Yeah bro we're all one consciousness, that's what the machine elves told me bro

*when we die
get your shit posting straight, I'm dead serious.

Yes.

Well I agree with Jordan's statemens that Hell exists here and now as a metaphysical place and of a non- permanent state of consciousness, but the question is if you die in that state, will you stay in it forever together with other souls with same destiny, suffering forever?

My understanding is that Hell as a metaphysical state is a state with zero God's presence, so no act of love is possible of even concieving, let alone acting. That way only things that remain are hatred, pain, suffering, selfishness etc.
BUT, although God is not in any way "guilty" of existence of that type of hell, he, as an omnipotent being, still lets that place exist. Im talking about the Heaven and Hell after the Final Judgement.
Why keep unnecesarry, permanent, non- repentable suffering. Nothing good can come out of it. There's no lesson to be learned. Isn't the whole point of suffering to "learn" something out of it, mainly willingness to fight through pain for what you believe is right.
There's no such option in Hell, cause you can't get out.
So that sounds like the most pointless, unnecessary, evil thing there is.
Or should I just fuck off with this shit and trust God he knows what he's doing?

no, there are only 2 lifes, this one and the one (9) that you live as a cat.

I'm writing a short story where he'll is identical to earth only it's impossible to die and filled with brilliant historical figures that have been alive for centuries and now only wish for death.

Kafka's one of the characters. He can't stop laughing.

That sounds gay as fuck

Funny you should say so because your dad is a character in the big gay orgy scene.

Include Mozart and have him do cool stuff like chat shit about Wagner and influence the protagonist to make him murder his qt gf

Put me in the story. I can be the villain. My name is Brent.

fuck off guys, this is serious

Yes and I'm living in it

I have something where Aristotle really hates Aquinas because he rejects the Greek gods in favor of a "slave barbarian god".

I'm moldguy and I'm very serious. One time, I got so excited about explaining my mold theory that I cried.

Yes. I call it life. For more details please refer to my diary desu.

>asks stupid religious questions
>expects people to take him seriously

top fef

>Nothing good can come out of it. There's no lesson to be learned. Isn't the whole point of suffering to "learn" something out of it
We don't know what "the point" is. But yeah, basically what you said in your last sentence.

Hell is seeing shit you really need on ebay for a dollar, you track it for 6 days, and then an hour before the bid ends, some dipshits boost it to 100$.
COME ON! I LIKE THE WEIRD SHIT. WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE WANT MUMMIFIED TIBETAN SHEEP SKULLS? I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY HERE!

>But to the Mind-less ones, the wicked and depraved, the envious and covetous, and those who murder do and love impiety, I am far off, yielding my place to the Avenging Daimon, who sharpening the fire, tormenteth him and addeth fire to fire upon him, and rusheth on him through his senses, thus rendering him the readier for transgressions of the law, so that he meets with greater torment; nor doth he ever cease to have desire for appetites inordinate, insatiately striving in the dark.

>Does Hell exist?

This is just a way of indirectly asking if God exists because hell is merely the total separation from God. If God exists then hell is a logical necessity.

that's actually a pretty good argument.
BUT-
In this life God has given us freedom to live following His way or not. God exists but he is separated from this world. He doesn't need this world, but he loves people so that's why he made us.
It can go both ways, but not completely. Our faith is never perfect and our damnation is never total while we're still alive.
Only after the Last Judgement things are permanent, and we are reunited with God. Our promise is that we will watch God's face in heaven. So complete unity with God does not leave room for some space in existence with no God.
Also, I dont understand how would a place thats completely separated from God even exist, like at all. There wouldn't be any "life force" to even get the next moment of existence to happen.

Also, regarding penalty for sin, death seems like a completely reasonable penalty. Not only penalty, but a necessity, because sin is like a stain, an error that stops the life- system from going on and on. It stops it. Thats death.
Eternal suffering is a completely different ballpark, and I just dont get it.

Also, I do understand the potential of Hell story for conversion and repentance, but that's not an attitude i'd recommend with converts, because it sends a wrong message about God IMHO