>makes fun of brainlet memory junkies

Veeky Forums btfo LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf_8hkCdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Langan is proof that you can have a high IQ and still be retarded

langan is the memory junkie faggot

>100's not understanding 200's and call him retarded

lmfao you guys are worthless, on Veeky Forums mesuring your dinkies, can't even function around a women for goodness sake, leave this place, this place is for quarantine purposes to sanitize the scum of society, id take a dumb radical femineist over you cucks any day of the week

while you have a low IQ yet are an intellectual

if they're worthless cucks then why should they leave the scum containment quarantine? you didn't think that insult through very well

>200 IQ
A human with that would be barely capable of staying alive

>be blessed with 200 IQ
>still hasn't done anything of worth
>most notable thing he's done is appear on some tv show and said he's planning to prove the existence of god (and also proposed the hypothesis, big head = smart)
>almost two decades later, he still hasn't proved anything
>occasionally appears on tv shows and points out that he is not only smart but also strong

what kind of turbo meme science are you basing that on? are you high?

This guy makes me laugh. He's smart. But his ideas are honestly cliché. He's not that original. I wouldn't call him a genius. They had this interview with him and he kept saying these ridiculously arrogant things about the mind of God blah blah blah. And in the background was this music that (I swear to god) producers were using to make fun of him. It was cartoonish. But whatever he seems like a nice guy that's had a pretty tough life. But now he's got a rich wife. So....

in hopes of sobering them you dumb cuck, the scum bags will stay,the intelligent will leave, its a test you dim wit

retards. having a high iq does not mean you know what something others don't, it means you clearly show the cpacity to think highly or abstractly. he clearly came to the conclusion that the purpose to life is simplicity, to love and be loved, you wouldnt have the slightest clue what he is contmeplating if you talked to him, you are still drunkenly transfixed on clitorises in your post 20's, you live in the realm of embarrassment

youtube.com/watch?v=1zMf_8hkCdc

That's a lot of projecting, also that video you posted was beyond cringeworthy. I guess I need to be a genius to understand how to properly love our lord and savior Jesus Christ. Better start bulking up on life advice from youtube pastors until I reach the same stage of enlightenment as you.

>who are the FATHERS of the genetics and the big bang theory, Archibald?

You are the real retard here
>Lmao exd it's just a test dude
See yourself out

LMAO but you are qualitatively a mental cuck on a quantifiably cuck site

You're both fucking idiot. Now shut the fuck up.

Yes, sir. Right away, sir.

hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

x1000

reminder that his wife is a neurologist and there's a high probability that he studied the iq tests before doing it from the help of his wife

*lives in parents basement and browses chan*

>the existence of God has anything to do with science
I'm deeply religious and I'm not that stupid.

>smart on paper
>lives like a brainlet

Whatever. The world is strange. I know plenty of super smart people wasting their lives.

I wouldn't say that he's wasting his life. I would say that he's living a selfish, or self-centered life by not using his talents to help society. It's completely his choice to do so, but thankfully more intelligent people don't share his viewpoint.