Are homunculus beings real?

are homunculus beings real?
if so, could someone explain in detail how homunculus beings are created?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HNLPXzlz6-I
youtube.com/watch?v=kuV_BPys--A
youtube.com/watch?v=9csFco5ZAGE
youtu.be/YwRdaeYp8eg?t=218
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

And so no one can.

is there studies showing this?

Are we talking about the same thing? I;'m talking about those idiot YouTube videos that show some basement dweller claiming to have create half-human half-somethiung-else life in his basement by jizzing in a petri dish or something.

To my knowledge, nobody has done a study to demonstrate that every case of this is nonsense. Just the general fact of it being nonsensical is sufficient.

That video was fake. It was just high-school tier special effects

Yes.

I wonder if people fall for that stuff because the only SFX we're used to seeing now is CGI stuff -- are people today less able to recognize a practical effect for what it is?

youtu.be/HNLPXzlz6-I

It seems very fishy, but it's also very hard to create CGI of this level of detail

>"There is still some movement."

NO THERE ISN'T!

>cgi

it's just silly puddy put on some paper clips for support. Or possibly just some melted plastic

6:10, it's very subtle, but it moves

Or curdled proteins in the egg, depending on what he injected.

it moves

Yeah I have no idea how he did this specific effect because there are many many ways he could have done this, but I doubt it's CGI. It's just a physical model of some kind

Nothing there that can't be explained adequately by "I am holding a curved bit of rubbery egg white up by one end and there is this thing called 'gravity.'"

>I doubt it's CGI.

It is not, it is a practical effect.

I want proof that it's false.

Theories don't count

That movement looks like the branch, which is curled away from the camera after the fall, straightening with the force of gravity to me. Like all hoax videos he was careful to use a bad camera angle and kept the camera far away.

Depending on what materials he used to make the prop, it might also just be breaking down from the harsh movements and the drop

No one can explain why it moves as it does, either.

Gravity goes down. Not up.

Okay I'll do it right after you prove to me the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is false.

Also all the people that claim to have worked on the "movie" were paid off by the government to lie so you can't use them as an example. Also they faked a bunch of behind the scenes stuff. Also any evidence you find was made by an evil conspiracy and is wrong.

Thank you for giving me an actual practical explanation.

Now, it could be fake. I'm not disputing that. However, I'd like proof.

Are you saying that movie is real?

There's evidence in documented records. They hired people, including a well known actor, to work on the movie.

There's no fact, that you've given me, that disproves this.

I'm not saying give me a video that shows the video is false, I'm saying give me scientific facts that show me this is impossible.

>I'm saying give me scientific facts that show me this is impossible.

Skip to 2:50

I like it. Thank you.

However, there's different types of videos that show more than that. Such as one with a moving eye.

I agree, it seems fake. And I'd bet money that it is. However, as I said before, I'd like scientific evidence.

I find science very interesting, that's why I posted this thread in the first place.

What am I supposed to be seeing? No scientific explanations as to why it's impossible is stated in this video.

>are homunculus beings real?
Yes.

>if so, could someone explain in detail how homunculus beings are created?
Dysgenics.

Is there something you can show me (an explanation, or something) that proves it?

>What am I supposed to be seeing? No scientific explanations as to why it's impossible is stated in this video.

Well fuck me, wrong link. Sorry. Try this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=9csFco5ZAGE

Skip to 1:25.

You need to look up a concept called "fallibility". Any concept that can not be proven false is not a scientific concept. For example, you could prove gravity is false if you dropped a heavy object with no outside forces acting upon it and it didn't fall, or you could prove that mixing baking soda and vinegar causes a foaming reaction if you mixed them yourself and it didn't happen.

This video is not falsifiable because it has no proof to disprove and all the related physical objects were destroyed. All we have is a video that would be pathetically easy to fake, and that's it. There's nothing here to falsify. This is just trash.

This would be like if somebody came up to you and said, "I rode a unicorn here". He has no evidence whatsoever, and it happens that there is no way to prove it didn't happen. Obviously he didn't ride a unicorn but you could never prove that.

That is what this video is.

>fallibility
oh autocorrect screwed me

I meant "falsifiability"

THANK YOU.
I never said the concept was a scientific concept. I never even said it was a concept. I just thought it was interesting, and wanted to see if there was any disproving evidence. If not, I'd probably believe it.

From the start, I was asking for proof that it wasn't real, no one gave me hard facts except 9083581.

What is this supposed to be? Are you saying evolution proves it wrong?

Buddy, evolution isn't even proven.

I believe evolution, but it's just a theory. It's not a law, my man.

And I'm saying that there is no possible way you could ever "prove" the video isn't true, aside from showing how easy it would be to fake.

You could give me scientific evidence, as I've asked a million times, and it would disprove it.

No, but with sufficient biotech we could make something like this:
youtu.be/YwRdaeYp8eg?t=218

Somebody already did. Would you like somebody else to give it to you again? You've also been shown how easy it is to fake.

So, to sum up, it is impossible but would be easy to fake.

What else do you need?