Points 3 and 7 are contradictory.

>y
>n
>y
>n
>y
>n
>n

I'm religious, working class poverty, low iQ hard worker. Now I'm an MD.

yes
no
yes
no
no, i'm actually pretty successful
yeah i suppose
yes

yeah that's basically me. i'd say i'm above average intelligence in the same way most people here are, but not in really any meaningful sense; like in spite of what people think, most people that are familiar with this place, that gave it an actual chance, and frequent boards other than r9k, b, and pol seem to be above the rest of the population in general

probably just the nature of partaking in an anonymous imageboard. i think when you're wrong on Veeky Forums it's much easier to get over it, as you don't even have an identity attached to your posts, so you're more willing to learn from mistakes perhaps or something else i cant put my finger on

Male, 19yo, Straight, Middle Class, Playing VideoGames, Smart but Lazy EE Student, a bit racist (only towards pajeets & blacks), agnostic.

@9083791
@9083819
> replying to a data mining thread
ishygddt

>y
>y
>y
>n
>n
>y
>y

>@
lr2post

how?

They aren't, user is just mad because he doesn't accept that people don't share his beliefs.

>Yes
>Yes
>No
>No
>Yes
>Yes

You're missing one.

Y
Y
N
N
Y
Y
N

No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
No

>above-average intelligence but an underachiever
that's what all brainlets think of themselves

>yes
>yes
>yes
>a bit below middle class
>I don't think so, I'm probably just a pretentious fag who studies too much
>yes, toward blacks even when I'm a spic
>yes

Y
Y
Y
N
N (I work hard as fuck)
N
Y

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No but I do not know how productive judging my own achievements is. Will say no though as I feel that by under achiever you mean the useless neets.
I used to be racist when I was younger but I think I'm cured
Yes

@9083828
>he doesn't know

>y
>y
>y
>y
>n
>y
>y

Y
Y
Y
N I grew up in the middle class but I spent all my time reading books.
Y, It's why I'm a CS Major
Y
N, I was raised Catholic and have therefore sworn an oath of Loyalty to the Pope and will embark on a crusade to retake the Holy Land the second he gives the word.