Went vegan for a year

>went vegan for a year
>saved so much money not buying meat and dairy
>learned how to make faux meat from grain that tastes awesome and even better. family loves it
>no longer have gyno or acne problems.

dairy and meat are jewish scams. unless you are white, calcium deficiency is a lie. you get enough calcium eating vegges and enough protein. milk leeches calcium from your bones because too much of a daily intake. white people are more prone to osteoporosis than anybody.
have fun trying to get rid of your gyno

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2015/09/15/bovine-leukemia-virus-breast-cancer/
huel.com/pages/nutritional-information-and-ingredients#amino
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gyno

Opinion thrown out the window!

>yes goy, eat all those organic overpriced vegetables and become a whinny little feminine bitch!
I eat fish and chicken from local sources almost every day, and I drink milk from your mom's tits where she's milked a couple miles down the road. I'm perfectly healthy.

>calcium deficiency doesn't exist
>milk depletes calcium
Which is it?

>reversed gyno on a vegan diet

How? Please tell me what you eat in an average day user

Not OP but can confirm this,
Female hormones in meat + excess protein and fat leads to fat being deposited at your mantitties.

I went (sort of) vegan. No more eggs/milk/meat but I drink 3 heavy protein shakes that consist of combined proteins and amino acids from both animals and plants because I need to make my gains. This way I have the meat proteins but none of the toxins, hormones, bad cholesterol shit or things that cause general inflammation.

I dropped 60 pounds of fat aswell as my manboobs, gained 15 back in muscle over 3 years and never saw them again.

>Female hormones in meat
And what of the xenoestrogens in various soy products?

Female hormones in dairy is well proven but there is no inherent female hormones in muscle meat, what are you talking about?

OP is correct with all statements
can't confirm the gyno stuff tho

>t. male vegan

People think having man boobs whilst being 30+ bmi means they have gyno.

theories without any real basis - they are plant estrogens not animal estrogens

the fact of the matter is that meat and dairy has real estrogen from a mammal.

Just look at bovine lukemia virus
news.berkeley.edu/2015/09/15/bovine-leukemia-virus-breast-cancer/

Ive never weighed over 160 pounds and im 6'0. sounds like a fat fuck that assumes everyone else here is one as well

There is nothing really special about animal sources for protein. Other than that gluten is the only truly palatable vegetable protein on the market, all the others are a mess of beany and off flavours with poor texture.

Supposedly Quinoa, Chickpea and Lupin protein powders will improve matters though.

animal meat is big business but not needed if you have adunace of other sources of proteins. shit you can even take multivitamins now.

point is, if its the taste its in the same category as drinking alcohol fo the taste which is a lie. meat tastes like shit and you need all sorts of spices to cover it up.

>saved so much money not buying meat

You'd need to be a poor shopper for this to be true, but it's believable.

>and dairy

This is where you fucked up.

That's a silly statement and it's hard to take your posts seriously when you say stuff like that. How much soy do you eat?

>There is nothing really special about animal sources for protein
Stop lying, amino profile is much better for animal protein. If the vegan diet is truly so great you don't have to lie about meat all the time

>meat tastes like shit and you need all sorts of spices to cover it up.
If your meat isn't fresh, maybe, or if it's strong game. I've smelled high quality and very fresh meat from butcher shops before and it smells very appetizing in its raw and unseasoned state.

>go vegetarian for a year
>feel fine while sedentary
>start exercising and craving red meat/iron taste
>haven't had meat yet but no food has felt satiating or enjoyable since having that craving

veganism is going to be obsolete once lab-grown meat that doesn't need bovine growth serum is available in stores. it'll no longer be vegan vs omnivore, but lab-grown meat eaters vs animal meat eaters.

Good quality meat is delicious without anything, I eat raw wild game meat and it's orgasmic.

You're right about a lot of the average grocery store meat though.

>went vegan for a year
>lost so much money buying ''organic'' labelled produce from local farms
>learned that faux meat from grain tastes nothing like real meat and is inferior in every way and family don't care for it
>acquire constant multiple nutrient deficiencies from poorer bio availability of essential vitamins and headaches from trying to balance diet right to make up for lack of meat and dairy

Veganism is a jewish scam. Calcium deficiency isn't even a thing if you source your calcium properly from a well balanced diet which may or may not include lactose (depending on whether you are lactose intolerant or not). Dairy is a fantastic and easy way to get calcium and meat easily hits protein needs. Milk has been found to be beneficial in bone and growth developement unless you are vegan in which case you abstain your newborn from taking it and end up having them die and the courts taking you to jail on child abuse charges. Vegans are so dumb and cult like and prone to being unwanted faggots more than anybody when you eat out. Have fun being an outcast :^p

>acquire constant multiple nutrient deficiencies from poorer bio availability of essential vitamins

Name one. No, b12 doesn't count.

>a vegan diet has to consist of organic produce.
You're American aren't you?

Wow please tell me this is a troll and someone this retarded and cringey doesn't actually exist.

Go on, tell me ... which amino acid is down by a significant factor here :

huel.com/pages/nutritional-information-and-ingredients#amino

You only think you're saving money. You're comparing general grade vegan ingredients (which literally everyone buys anyway because no one eats exclusively meat) to premium cuts of meat, seafood, and top shelf whole milk and eggs.

Plus the money you're saving is going toward all those tampons of yours, you gigantic pussy.

huel doesn't exist in nature you fucking cretin

I have no problem with anybody else's food and lifestyle choices. I'm glad you're happy, OP.

We were talking about protein powders, what he fuck does nature have to do with it? Unprocessed foods are irrelevant to protein powders.

Though the Huel profile only depends on mixing. No significant processing necessary for that profile.

>unless you are white, calcium deficiency is a lie
you need to go back.

not everyone has access to premium foods. thats privileged you are talking about.

but you can seriously cut a lot o health problems people face just by cutting down on animal intake.

how much does a bag of oats cost compared to meat? you can make some faux meats with oats and get much more than meat.

Vegan here,
The calcium leeching hypothesis has been demonstrated to be false, using radioactive calcium. The excreted calcium is directly from diet and not what's already in bones. It may be correct to say animal protein lowers the availability of dietary calcium.

It's pretty easy to be calcium deficient if most of your calories are from white flour, corn syrup, and oil. The average american is deficient in seven key nutrients, while vegans average three.

You need to eat calcium rich foods such as greens, chia seeds, and whole wheat. Milk, , fortified foods, and supplements are not so good because it gets in the bloodstream too fast and can cause heart attacks, especially in those with already poor arterial health.

He's right, there is no proof soy ups estrogen in males.

>you can make some faux meats with oats

You can make faux meats by melting gummy bears and remolding them in the shape of a steak, and it'll taste just as much like meat as whatever sad bullshit you're trying to do with oats.

>you can make some faux meats with oats and get much more than meat.
I like veggie burgers and those kind of things, but they're usually not nearly as filling and satiating as an actual burger. Most bean burger recipes I've tried have you add a bunch of breadcrumbs or oats, and they're not filling at all. It's almost just like eating bread.

You can cut a lot of health problems by getting people to eat less of anything, most people just eat too much and are overweight. You can be an overweight vegan with health problems and you can eat meat and be perfectly healthy if you eat in proper portions and exercise.

gummy bears aren't vegetarian

Make fake ones out of oats, loser.