Fiction is still worthwh-

Fiction is still worthwh-

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/317708-poll-more-than-half-of-americans-disapprove-of-trumps-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God. As much as I agree with him on certain issues, that man is just pure fucking retard.

Anime wins again.

>God, Putin is pure fucking retarded for bringing his dogs to a meeting with Merkel, doesn't he know she's afraid of them?

It's like an 80s sitcom where due to a loophole he has to serve as president in order to pass his high school civics class

>God, Anime wins again

every world leader should be unhinged on twitter desu

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

What are you trying to say? Are you so upset I insulted your bull that you got made a nonsense comparison?

>Tries to talk shit
>Still thinks politics is stuck in a pre-world war 2 mentality
Babbys first election cycle outside of history class?

No, seriously, please explain what you were trying to say. I think Putin is a very smart guy, as much as I may disagree with his policies. But I see neither his intelligence nor his cunning in Trump.

Why is he retarded for fighting against activist judges? The ability to shut down immigration, as part of national defense, is an enumerated power granted to the president by the Constitution, and there's many precedents over the past century. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Carter, etc. How exactly is Donald Trump a retard for moving onto a higher court of appeals to defend an issue that he's 100% right on?

still getting accustomed to the fact that our President is one if those Twitter retards

I was just saying he's retarded in general, not necessarily in this specific case.

federal judges are appointed
courts can be packed
he can literally ignore the courts and they have to wait for another case
the only enforcement mechanism against the president is impeachment and removal, which the courts have no control over
the house and senate are republican
the immigration order was popular with over half of americans

he holds alll the chips

>the immigration order was popular with over half of americans

tBh this is what bothered/bothers me the most as well. It's just so fucking juvenile and not whatsoever "based". Fucking twitter wars are for 16 year olds. Twitter was the main platform among my peers when I was in high school, so seeing this shit from the FUCKING PRESIDENT is just the most cringeworthy thing

>but it's so funny and anti-establishment! that's totally what he's all about bro !!!

Fucking shove it. I hate it so much

>He holds all the chips

No.

You're massively underestimating the intelligence of both Trump and Bannon, both are applying conventional military tactics to politics; like Putin.

Trump is a literal godsend for Political scientists which has atrophied in the West but continued strong else where.

Google "non-linear war".

>old reality tv popstar figures out how to exploit twitter
>half of the internet suddenly thinks he is their guy

he would have gotten wrekt in the election if the impressionable and naive didnt overemphasize the "truth" of his tweets

>he would have gotten

stopped reading there shill

I like Trump because I read his inauguration speech and think he's got the right idea.

>thinking trump is in charge

>simple post
>perked up by a dog whistle, a moron responds with his stock phrase

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>being unable to banter

oh, you are just a stupid person

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Doesn't he dictate all his tweets too?
>and make sure it's in all caps, they take you seriously when it's in all caps.

google it retard

okay
thehill.com/homenews/administration/317708-poll-more-than-half-of-americans-disapprove-of-trumps-immigration

I'm going to have to start saying this to people more

kek a rooni. too true my friend

Not that user but I surmise the core issue (technically two) here is that even though the executive order does give him absolute power to bar non-us citizens if there is a clear, immediate and present threat.

Has he...

A.) Provided sufficient evidence that the countries and their majority present a clear, immediate and present threat. And if they do what exactly is this threat and why only those seven countries when there is historical documentation showing several other countries has produced the "threat" in question in the past but are not included in the executive order.

And can he show...

B.) That as a citizen of the U.S. (because the president is still a citizen) his intent and actions are NOT possibly motivated by discrimination to a particular "religious" group of people. This is important because since he is still a U.S. citizen he is therefore bound by the same laws and can be perceived in violation of ethical laws.

Even though case that just happened was won by showing his actions indirectly harm tax paid assets i.e. students/schools and indirectly discriminated against Muslims. The core issue that will be really fought in court will be legitimate justification for the order and proof the action for the order is solely in the defense of its citizens.