Am I the only one who's tired of /pol/'s shit?

They don't contribute to discussion in any interesting way beyond shit tier memes and insults.

They mostly only want to talk about the bible. A subject that they usually only care about superficially anyway.

And the rare ones who do actually give a shit about the bible are usually fanatics and don't want to discuss it reasonably.

They are literally the worst people on this board.

t. someone asspained about getting btfo in some random thread and attributing it to """/pol/"""

i've never really noticed /pol/ funposters as being fanatics about the bible, maybe you're thinking of andersonites from /christian/

Bump.

I'm tired of people complaining about /pol/

OP blown the absolute fuck out

>Implying /pol/ isn't shit posting on this board on a daily basis

goddamned (((pol cucks))) need to gtfo

I'm from /pol/ and I can confirm.

It's literally just the worlds most obvious sock puppets. The same idiot who posted #alt-woke (check the archives) is doing a piss-poor job of spoofing /pol/ in every thread because he thinks it will help him win a cultural victory for his imaginary accelerationist xenofeminist left.

Moot creating /pol/ was the beginning of the end of Veeky Forums.

>>>>>reddit

Speak of the devil...

Veeky Forums is contrarian. Current cultural dynamic is anti-christianity, anti-traditional, and progressive. So you will get backlash against that. If that pisses you off, that's the point. Fuck off.

Even bronies keep to their containment board.....they're worse than bronies.

Shut it down. They'll shit up the other boards for a couple of weeks then fuck off to infinity chan.

who?

It's not your fault

This

/pol/ makes me sad.

I think /pol/ is the visceral reaction to the realization that you're a cracker with no culture or identity, and I think they're justified in being upset. They're grasping for whatever scraps of community and identity they can find in a completely atomized society.

They've found the what of the problem but they missed the why, and SJW is a meme used to distract people from actual problems.

/pol/ makes me sad because I sympathize with their frustration but their reaction to it is retarded.

I don't care if people from that board decide to post here, but they should at least change their rhetoric to match the board. Most Veeky Forums users don't privilege communication through idiotic buzzwords and vulgar hate speech. If they're on a literature-themed board they can at least make the effort of formulating genuine opinions and expressing them coherently.

samefag

They could change their word choice I suppose but that is truly how they think so I wouldn't expect much of a substantial change from what you described.

Same, I wish /pol/ the problem would die already

Fuck off cuck