Is smoking really as bad as so called experts say

Is smoking really as bad as so called experts say

No, not at all. In Finland everyone knows that rööki (tobacco) is actually good for you. If you don't smoke, then you will be bullied in school and get called a man child later in your life.

It is largely a conspiracy fuelled by the colleges and healthcare systems run by the authoritarian left.

Only 17% of Finland males smoke, though. And 14% of women. That's pretty low.

>both my aunt and grandma were heavy smokers

>both died of lung cancer

>nobody else in my family has ever died of cancer

must be a coincidence

Nice anecdote m8

>troll threads
>funny

go away already

he lost weight because he has cancer

this thread is bad but i have a question

>had last cigarette yesterday
>not a heavy smoker but it still sucks
>had quit for a month before i realized i almost literally can't retain any new knowledge i try to learn
>now there's a heavy exam coming so decide to get nicotine patch
>it should work, right?
>put it on today, go from euphoria to feeling 'outside of my own thoughts' in a way, can't concentrate on literally anything
>just tried to study, re-read half a page five times in twenty minutes, i already have no idea what it was about

why the fuck do cigarettes work so much better than anything else with nicotine? i'm clearly getting my hit from the patch but instead of being clear-minded i feel like shit

My parents were able to get off at least a pack a day, cold-turkey, by running like 10km every other day. Alternatively, you could try getting a vape pen. It's the habit that's keeping you distracted - not necessarily the nicotine.

>breathe smoke
>cough, choke, and produce mucus
>keep doing it until you stop reacting
>acquire shortness of breath and irritability

There are plenty of conspiracies and half-truths perpetuated in schools by "the left". This isn't one of those.
And no, people should avoid hallucinogenics. Fuck George Carlin.

in terms of how detrimental to your health it is, its on par with being class 3 obese.

I run too. I can quit them without issues, mood swings and cravings are manageable. My problem stems from the fact that when I don't smoke I become clinically retarded.

Check for papers on the effects on the brain of long term nicotine addiction and withdrawal

Yes.

Its horrible for your health, but its a dick move to ban them. Let evoltion and capitalism happen, meddling has never done any good.

Is eating meat really as bad as so called experts say

ive been smoking since i was fucking 8, no lung problems, no cough, nothing.

but then again, it wasnt chemically treated and shit, and i used a bong with ice cubes.

fuck no.

Definitely overstated.
Smoker lungs get harvested and transplanted all the time. This started out of an insatiable demand, however it turned out the lungs are just as good as normie lungs.

>tfw obesity epidemic in america because no one smokes anymore

>muh black tar

try meth

I'm the opposite, but not really. I could never really concentrate, but still managed in school due to my superior intellect. Started smoking when I was 17 and bang, something just hit me and I became a god of planning. Every day had it's routine, I started being more conscious of exercising and personal nutrition, learned to play the piano, clarinet and violin, bonded more with my existing friends while also ending undeserving friendships, et cetera.

You may put me on the guillotine for my anecdotal evidence, but that doesn't change the fact that it's true.

Idk man the bad stuff will show up in different ways. I have no coughing or shortness of breath but my teeth and skin are starting to look shitty

It's as bad as cancer incident rates and other statistical measurements say. Lord knows what "experts" say. If the people who say things like "second hand smoke is worse for the body because it isn't going through the filter" are what you consider "experts", then no, it's not as bad as experts say.