What happens after Heat Death?

What happens after Heat Death?

Cool life.

Nothing happens for a few googleplex years until a random quantum fluctuation occurs that's large enough to create a new Big Bang

Communism

The bullshit you people believe is just ponderous.

God puts us back into the oven senpai

That's when philosophy kicks in.

All the particals get super-cooled. Their radius of electromagnetic reach is increased exponentially. Suddenly particals detect each other again and slowly begin colliding. The particals compact back into a single point. *Big Crunch* and from that. Like a piston. You are born again. As memes.

What's wrong with that thought? Given sufficient time it will happen.

No it won't.

The heat death of the universe is a science fiction idea.

By which I mean, direct these sort of retarded question to or

>The particals compact back into a single point. *Big Crunch* and from that.
the heat death means no big crunch you donut, when matter exceeds the escape velocity of the expanding universe there's a heat death. if it doesn't, that's the big crunch. you can't have both

You can't prove it wont, cuck

>you donut

The state of cosmology ladies and gentlemen. Officially sanctioned crank "science".
>dark matter
>dark energy
>big bang
>heat death
One would think all these bullshit terms would be a dead giveaway.

are you one of those people who thinks an electron in your toe can be on the moon at any given time? probability is just our way of understanding the universe, not the truth.

DONUT?!!!!

>

INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER.

>t. donut

underrated post

the quantum gods goes "let there be something!" and a new universe happens

Not gonna happen

How is it a fiction idea? Can heat energy be transformed to a useful kind of energy?

>heat death

im gonna need to observe the entire universe before i even consider accepting this buzzfeed garbage

>tfw still haven't completed EO:U even though I got it at release date

>Not knowing the universe is just another wave that expands and contracts space-time