I know you are all genre-fag plebs at heart

I know you are all genre-fag plebs at heart.
Let's talk about your
1. favorite
2. least favorite
Star Wars books.

Also, James Luceno is a better writer than most people currently making a living through their writing.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? Where do you think you are? Go find some star wars subreddit.

g-go away

I have never read a Star Wars book. Everything but the movies is garbage and if we're being real most of the movies are horrible too.

See
Although I did try one book in high school and it fucking sucked because the star wars "universe" is about as deep as harry Potter

>and if we're being real most of the movies are horrible too.
You're right, but not in the way that you think.

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas

I read genre but I'm never going to read any SW books when there's a lot of actually good genre to read.

>deep
Did I imply that SW fiction was deep???

Why is this board so full of insecure pseuds?

Different places are for different purposes, user. Just because I enjoy deep stuff does not mean I don't also like will ferrel, but I wouldnt start a thread about him here.

>but I wouldnt start a thread about him here.
Well of course you wouldn't.
Will Ferrel isn't literature.

That being said I am a genre-fag pleb. I just have fancier tastes than that shit.

Not sure I follow your logic here.

>newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas

What the fuck. I feel like Richard Brody just shit in my brain.

He's completely correct tho.
You must unlearn what you have learned.

Mass Effect is superior to Star Wars in every way, including the books. SW is only liked because of nostalgia blindness.
There, I said it.

>these are the people you post with on Veeky Forums

Neither is star wars fan fiction. You might as well start a fucking twilight thread.

You might want to look up the definition of 'literature', bud.

JUST

It's amazing that there's still a market for this shit. From the looks of the cover I would be surprised if there was even text inside, seriously, I've seen more tasteful artwork on video game boxes.

>unironically judging a book by it's cover
gotta love Veeky Forums

Best was the Zahn trilogy w/ Thrawn, though I know thats not a controversial opinion. Worst was probably the one with the Witches of Dagomir.

Sometimes you literally can. The franchise logo is bigger than the title and the author's name. They know that there are people who will see STAR WARS and hand over their money.

>Sometimes you literally can.
Maybe, but you haven't read the book in question and it shows.
>inb4 you try to argue a book you haven't read's lack of quality with someone who *has* read the book

What's the point of having a subreddit dedicated to discussing books and other literature if we only skip around dusty old tomes from past centuries, reject fun entirely, and start flapping our greasy man tits around on the worn out topic of religious debate?

Are you actually saying that this IS a subreddit? How many years into senility are you?

Actually it;s quite an interesting expansion of the sw universe,especially the fact that we learn te background of the banking clan.But it tries too hard to be Dune

You might want to lurk more, bud.